It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the reason UFOS and Aliens have not introduced themselves to US

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Its because we are so violent and primitive that they just fly by th earth picking up some samples like cows and women and a few guys to add to their zoo.

Until we stop killing each other they will avoid us like in Star Trek the Prime command. what do you think?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
No.

They're waiting for the rapture.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sedona5602

Exactly. Why should they have any reason to come here and openly introduce themselves to us all? We expect them to assist us in solving our problems, but WE CAUSED these problems ourselves. Plus, I honestly don't think our species is ready for first contact just yet.
edit on 3/9/2012 by IEtherianSoul9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatcherMan
No.

They're waiting for the rapture.

They have introduced themselves to the US on several occasions.
In fact, they haven't left since they arrived in the late 40's.
There are hundreds of "ambassadors" living in underground cities in the US.
There is plenty of eyewitness evidence out there if you look for it.
Start with Eisenhower.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Or maybe we are completely irrelevant to their cause. Maybe they have zero interest in us what so ever and fly about our sky's, giving a halfhearted attempt at concealing their selves because in the long run, they genuinely don't care.

UFO's exist without a doubt, and i honestly think that a percentage of them are alien. But I believe that if they wanted to get involved, they would of done it years ago. Records/Pictures of UFO's go back to early man, then onto pictures in art like the Aert De Gelder picture, "The Baptism of Christ" which was painted in 1710, which shows a saucer shaped craft above John the baptist and Jesus - Now in modern times we have pictures & video, and from this point there has been a ten fold in reports/documentation of UFO's. I think to say they dont exist is ignorant - The argument is what do they want, and to me it just looks like they dont want nothing, and they're not planning on getting involved in our lives any time in the near future. I think we will be the ones who will contact them, or they are planning on getting involved when we are at a higher technology level.

ITs all guessing games, one which i love thinking about.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
I think to say they dont exist is ignorant - The argument is what do they want, and to me it just looks like they dont want nothing...

What they want is what every advanced society wants, control. There is a long running, eternal intergalactic war going on and they WANT us to FINALLY be ready to join together and fight.
From what I understand, both sides of the battle are here and one of those sides are working with us and telling us that the other team is evil.
It basically comes down to plants vs insects and insects vs mammals. I'm not sure whose side the egg laying birds and fish are on...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
to add:
The aliens that contacted the US in the late 40s were plant based. Their bodies functioned like plants.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
If I were "them" I would place earth under indefinite detention and quarantine, wait till we destroy ourselves and then introduce themselves to whomever is left. This place is madness personified.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
There not here Pffft
that's the reason!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
i think i've radically changed my stance/opinion on weather or not "i believe". if any theory is plausible it's the ancient aliens theory but if that is true each and every one of us would be spending our days hectically searching for and stockpiling gold so i am at a quandary. i know they're out there i just don't think they're here. as for why they haven't introduced themselves, well that kinda falls into my opinion.. they aren't here. all the video evidence all over the place is simple to explain.. the german/nazi scientists split into 2 factions.. half where brought to the u.s. and the others went to south american countries and all the "u.f.o." sightings/videos are is their continuing work.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Maybe we're just too stupid for them to really care.

Neil deGrasse Tyson, Ph.D. (born October 5, 1958) is an American astrophysicist and science communicator. He is currently the Frederick P. Rose Director of the Hayden Planetarium at the Rose Center for Earth and Space, and a Research Associate in the Department of Astrophysics at the American Museum of Natural History. Since 2006 he has hosted the educational science television show NOVA scienceNOW on PBS, and has been a frequent guest on The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, Real Time with Bill Maher, and Jeopardy!. It was announced on August 5, 2011 that Tyson will be hosting a new sequel to Carl Sagan's Cosmos: A Personal Voyage TV series.

wikipedia

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Aliens are demons from the fourth dimension aka the spiritual realm.

www.youtube.com...

This is the truth.
edit on 9-3-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

www.youtube.com...

This is the truth.

It doesn't matter how they travel or what dimension they "travel" through.
Everyone, whether they are classified as alien, demon, angels, ghosts, people, cats, etc.. We are all part of this universe and we all "exist".
People used to call alien beings demons because they had no concept of "alien being".

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimesUp

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

www.youtube.com...

This is the truth.

It doesn't matter how they travel or what dimension they "travel" through.
Everyone, whether they are classified as alien, demon, angels, ghosts, people, cats, etc.. We are all part of this universe and we all "exist".
People used to call alien beings demons because they had no concept of "alien being".

No they are the fallen angels mentioned in the Old Testament and the same creatures Jesus and the apostles cast out of possessed people in the New Testament. People may not have understood the concept of aliens then, but they are in fact demons masquerading as aliens to deceive man kind into a lie. It does matter where they come from because if they do not actually come from another planet then they are really spiritual beings and not physical beings like you or I and do not fly space ships. They are fallen angels that were cast out of heaven aka what Christians now refer to as demons, aka nephilim.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Maybe it would be like us introducing ourselves to some ants. How would we even start to communicate with them?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi

Maybe it would be like us introducing ourselves to some ants. How would we even start to communicate with them?

They have already communicated to us, just not on a mass scale. But believe me they are not on humanities side.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Prime Directive, Starfleet's General Order #1 (not "command") .....just sayin....

Kirk out.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
They are not going to show themselves until we are under one flag or at the very least not in a constant state of war.

Also organized religion is a problem, hence the reason for most wars. Many people are waking up however and realizing they don't need a book to tell them to worship mythical figures.
A long time ago when people needed to be told what was right or wrong, organized religion was useful and necessary, now those same religions are the main reason for the unrest on our planet. There is a much more pure way to find god/creation it is within us all and can be experienced without all the baggage organized religion brings.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
IF they DO exist, perhaps they have no interest due to lack of intelligence here. I mean, can you just imagine how stupid other life forces view us when they see the ASININE religious beliefs the masses on earth subscribe to?

The religious fools would stone them or burn them at the stake due to their little "holy"
book making them all view anyone or anything different then them is either the "anti-christ", or "satan", or "demonic" etc. Stoning or burning any other life in the universe would be doing "gods work" per their ASININE reasoning.

This is reason number 1,000,000,000,000,000,001 that religion is good for NOTHING.

edit on 9-3-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

I think there is intelligence in the majority but not in the few that lead us.
edit on 9-3-2012 by shamdaddy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join