It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rossi in Pursuit of Tesla’s Dream: Infinite Energy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
This made my day. It seems Rossi have finally figured out a way to use his low-temperature steam into generating electricity by using the Siemans Turbine.

It seems that since Andrea Rossi has been working with the Siemans turbine that has allowed efficient production of electricity at low steam temperatures, he feels he is in a position to take the E-Cat to the ultimate level — the production of unlimited electrical energy. Rossi has said that they are now able to get a stable steam temperature of 260 C from the 1 MW plant, and when asked by a reader whether he will try to raise this temperature he responded that it was “not a priority”. So he seems to be satisfied that he has enough heat to work with. Asked what the next milestone for the E-Cat was, Rossi replied “self sustained using self produced electricity = infinite energy: the dream of Tesla (and mine)”

www.e-catworld.com...

This guy is really getting his act together now. The energy revolution(not end of the world) is NEAR.
edit on 9-3-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Free/Unlimited energy is amazing in itself, but if this person manages it, then there's always the thought in ATS-ers minds that they will have an "accident" pretty soon.

Either that, or free energy is something we are actually going to see, at last, pretty soon. There was Obama saying oil is the "energy of the past" or some such statement, so maybe with the economy on an inevitable downfall, free energy will just have to be allowed ... I dunno, could just be unintelligent enough to understand the motives for allowing free-energy.

Then again, i'm guessing the Governments will find a way of making money from unlimited energy.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
excellent post, i have taken much interest in free energy since watching zero point energy, lets hope this dosen't get supressed also. tesla was a man of great ideas and he was supressed by jp morgan lets hope rossi can bring this technology to the world.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Free energy is completely repressed. It is everywhere around us.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Is this another press release from Rossi with nothing to back it? He's good at those. So was Steorn. I'm on my mobile so I can't investigate right now...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos
Free energy is completely repressed. It is everywhere around us.

I agree with you. Everytime I eat chili there is an unlimited amount of methane gas that could be used for free energy production. Unfortunately I am suppressed by whoever is in my presense.

Let's hope this doesn't happen to the ecat.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Rossi looks more and more like a fraud. I'm actually so sick of posting the evidence I won't bother. Do a search on here, you will see plenty of evidence. Someone recently made a post about him being caught in more lies.

join