It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from the GF of a WATS member....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Hi. I'm Silent Thunder's GF but you guys can call me Sara if you want.

I figured since my BF spends almost all his time logged in to this place, if I want to relate to him better I might as well dive in too lol.

What else...lets see a little birdy told me it might be a good idea to keep an eye on him here too.
He's a good guy with a big heart and very sweet when he's not logged in to ATS or Zero Hege 18 hours a day, but he tends to be a bit flirty on the internets, so, um....Big Brother is watching, Silent. Or little Sister is Watching. Or whatever.
You've been given notice, sweety.

I'm not as good a writer as him but I like the internet too. I like puppies and sunsets and long walks on the beach and stuff like that. I also like politics which is pretty funny because I'm a left-wing anarchist and my BF is a right-wing reactionary stick-in-the-mud. It makes for interesting dinner conversations if nothing else lol. I also believe in aliens so maybe I will fit in here after all.

So...I look forward to meeting your friends silent. And please don't forget to fix the screen door like I asked you ten times already.

Love and kisses,

Sara

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Welcome!
All the best to you.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Uh-oh.

Second line.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
We are Rigel4.................Welcome to the collective

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentThundersGF

If my wife sees your intro we might get a new member "beezzer's wife" !

Welcome to the tribe. Chances are, you'll get as addicted as your mate.

edit on 9-3-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
And I just viewed Stalked: Someone's Watching on I.D. last night. It didn't end well for the Canadian Doctor.

Then again, you seem pretty sweet and harmless...

Welcome to tha' Club!

edit on 9-3-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentThundersGF
So...I look forward to meeting your friends silent. And please don't forget to fix the screen door like I asked you ten times already.

Love and kisses,

Sara

I loved your intro

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentThundersGF

Hi - Thank God you arrived - Perhaps your mate will stop pestering me now with his all his sweet talk.
I must admit I am quite irresistible - I guess being an Alien has it's own special allure but I keep telling him I am androgynous and 20 foot tall and He is just not my type - You may think I am joking and you would be right.
Have fun

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Uh oh, better be on your best behavior now, lol.

Also, welcome to ATS SilentThundersGF, hope you enjoy it here.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Ahahahahaha. This thread rules.

So tell us, what pushed you over the edge? His activity in the "crush on ATS members" thread or the photos he posted in the members photo thread?

Very, very nice avatar, by the way.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo Starchild
Ahahahahaha.

Very, very nice avatar, by the way.

Hands off buster - Sara's mine - mine I tell you
Once I get her mate off the scene that is.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Now this is what I call getting into your partners interest's! Looks like somebody has to mind his p's and q's now.
Welcome to the nuthouse!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Welcome to the assylum. Don't dive too deep in though, this place will suck you right in

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Ms. Sara. Your BF is a good friend of mine here, both of us being right-wing reactionaries. Surely you must know that we have heard much about you. Why, may I ask, do you nag so much? Why are you always angry? And why do you make him feel as though he has to hide so many things he posts on ATS from you?

Oh yes, Silent Thunder, I am evil.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

And please don't forget to fix the screen door like I asked you ten times already.

The supposed problem with the screen door is left like that for a reason, it keeps us aware of those that try and sneak back in the house. It makes that loud squeaky sound despite how careful someone attempts to be.

Since you've gone this far, lets go ahead & lay down the law of the land for you, as I'm sure that your "BF" failed to tell you that we are the strictest and civil Discussion Community on Earth. So here's your 25 cent tour.

Welcome SilentThundersGF

For now you can reply to any thread in any forum you wish. Once you have achieved 20 post replies, you will be able to start your own threads in the appropriate areas & additionally send/receive messages to fellow ATS members. You are now able to send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only, (but after the 20 post minimum, you'll have full access).

To save a lot of searching and even possible future heartache & frustration, please review the below.

Some handy links to get you started in becoming an informed and valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)

Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice

Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Be sure to try out our Ask ATS with the "search words" of your choice. I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too. We encourage everyone to please contribute to existing threads rather than start a new one. This will also help guarantee that your thread won't end up as a duplicate located elsewhere. The ATS Search feature is your friend!

AboveTopSecret is much like a theme park with many, many rides, so with that said...
Here's a few thoughts before getting onto any one of the 1000's of topical rides at Above Top Secret, also known as ATS, the world's largest Civil & Unique Discussion Community.

*** Please be sure to be at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward), and act like an 'civil' adult. This will save you a lot of future stress, frustration and possible action by one of your friendly neighborhood Mods!

*** Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride your all on. You should be mentally fit, stable and have a strong stomach for theories, conjecture, research and evidence presented that may be contrary to your own.

*** Please be "open-minded" enough to understand that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might think or expect. Be aware you also might end up learning something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride.

*** Please note that at times the ride gets overly-heated and "it's strongly suggested" to get off the ride to regroup one's thoughts before continuing. This will also help guarantee that the ride will move forward without getting derailed or explode into a fiery trashbin.

*** Please have fun! Be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo Starchild

So tell us, what pushed you over the edge? His activity in the "crush on ATS members" thread or the photos he posted in the members photo thread?

Throw him to the wolves, why don't you

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Thanks for the warm welcome, people. You guys are alright. Smart AND funny. I like that.

Wellllll I guess its time to do a bit of poking around this site and see what I can see.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Hi. I'm Silent Thunder's GF but you guys can call me Sara if you want.

I figured since my BF spends almost all his time logged in to this place, if I want to relate to him better I might as well dive in too lol.

What else...lets see a little birdy told me it might be a good idea to keep an eye on him here too.
He's a good guy with a big heart and very sweet when he's not logged in to ATS or Zero Hege 18 hours a day, but he tends to be a bit flirty on the internets, so, um....Big Brother is watching, Silent. Or little Sister is Watching. Or whatever.
You've been given notice, sweety.

I'm not as good a writer as him but I like the internet too. I like puppies and sunsets and long walks on the beach and stuff like that. I also like politics which is pretty funny because I'm a left-wing anarchist and my BF is a right-wing reactionary stick-in-the-mud. It makes for interesting dinner conversations if nothing else lol. I also believe in aliens so maybe I will fit in here after all.

Love and kisses,

Sara

Oh dont worry about him being flirty....they say there really are no girls on the internet
so the joke would be on him, eh?!

Welcome

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Hey!

What, what now??

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join