It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Red Meat, and Pink Slime" Could this be why we were told eating too much red meat is not good for

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

"Red Meat, and Pink Slime" Could this be why we were told eating too much red meat is not good for you?

Too much red meat could lead to blindness, claim scientists.

Eating too much red meat can raise the risk of blindness by half, according to a new study.

Eating too Much Red Meat may Lead to Earlier Death

Mar 24, 2009 – A new study suggests that diets rich in red and processed meat can be harmful. ... In Depth: Are You Eating Too Much Meat? ... with higher cancer and cardiovascular mortality rates, the two leading causes of death in the U.S. ...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.emaxhealth.com
www.telegraph.co.uk

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I'm trying to find a common factor with this "Red Slime" to "Red Meat" eating too much is no good for you. Could this be why the phrase, eating to much red meat is dangerous to your health? Could this filler be the real cause of most of all the people on this planet whom are having so some many health problems? Lets get the facts and start writing to the right the parties to get this health problem taken care of.

I hope I put this in the right format and its not deleted before it has a chance to go public.

I just might be onto something.

How long has eating Red Meat been dangerous to your health? I'm thinking years! The risks to.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
It's not just the meat, its all the chemicals that are in it. Growth hormones (cancer is out of control growth) AntiBiotics and lord knows what else we dont know about.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
i dont think so, the bible has been telling us to eat red meat sparingly long before pink slime was around

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reason why red meat is bad for you is because of the high concentration of palmitic acid. All diary foods contain this acid but in low amounts. Chocolate also has a very high concentration of palmitic acid, however chocolate contains linoelic acid which counteracts the palmitic acid. This is the reason why scientists are trying to genetically modify cattle so they too have linoelic acid. Palmitic acid is what most call bad cholesterol

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by minor007

so the key here is to eat chocolate covered steak

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by braydenf
reply to post by minor007

so the key here is to eat chocolate covered steak

YEAH, but wrapped in bacon first!

2nd

top topics