It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Groups Fight Demographic Shift in Israel But Work for It in America! Mar 09, 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
David Duke always has controversial articles.. Here's yet another..

Jewish Groups Fight Demographic Shift in Israel But Work for It in America!
Administrator Mar 09, 2012

Commentary by Dr. David Duke It is mixed irony that mixed-race Barack Obama had to grovel before AIPAC and express his concern about the “demographic shift” of Israel when he has relentlessly supported every policy meant to insure a demographic shift for America and Europe. Imagine the ultimate contradiction of the President swearing his allegiance to Israel as a “Jewish State.” Of course the ultimate irony is that the same Jewish-influenced government and media that supports Israel as a “Jewish State” has been working relentlessly to displace the European majorities of America and Europe. A perfect example is shown below.

Full Article: www.davidduke.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The Jewish elite want to destroy the only remaining threat they have...white/christian Europeans. They were nearly wiped out by them last century and they want to make sure it never happens again.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LedaOhio

Does it bother anyone that... while we preach equality and understanding, we promote racism and prejudice by selecting people of certain nationalities and religions for the sole and explicit purpose of demonizing them?

How many Jews, or Muslims, or Christians live on this planet? How many of any of these, or any others, do we know well enough to stereotype them with with political bigotry, as something less than deserving of a right to live... and live as they choose? How do we justify our own primitive prejudices at the same time we come here, supposedly, to deny ignorance?

Finally, how much of this race and faith baiting will ATS allow before finally realizing that it has undermined the primary purpose of this website?

All of us, we have a right to form our own opinions and believe as we choose, regardless of how those beliefs are viewed by others. But it is one thing to speak one's thoughts... and quite another to forward them as an action against other.

The growing effort here to legitimize the eradication and/or genocide of any nation or people for any reason whatsoever... is simply intolerable.

edit on 9-3-2012 by redoubt because: typos

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Oh lord you posted a david duke source. Expect to be called every name in the book without many people actually responding to what Duke has to say. Thanks for posting.
edit on 9-3-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
Oh lord you posted a david duke source. Expect to be called every name in the book without many people actually responding to what Duke has to say. Thanks for posting.
edit on 9-3-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

LOL I was cautious in my wording when posting but, to little avail.. Looks like someone is already smacked me with their glove..

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
reply to post by LedaOhio

Does it bother anyone that... while we preach equality and understanding, we promote racism and prejudice by selecting people of certain nationalities and religions for the sole and explicit purpose of demonizing them?

How many Jews, or Muslims, or Christians live on this planet? How many of any of these, or any others, do we know well enough to stereotype them with with political bigotry, as something less than deserving of a right to live... and live as they choose? How do we justify our own primitive prejudices at the same time we come here, supposedly, to deny ignorance?

Finally, how much of this race and faith baiting will ATS allow before finally realizing that it has undermined the primary purpose of this website?

All of us, we have a right to form our own opinions and believe as we choose, regardless of how those beliefs are viewed by others. But it is one thing to speak one's thoughts... and quite another to forward them as an action against other.

The growing effort here to legitimize the eradication and/or genocide of any nation or people for any reason whatsoever... is simply intolerable.

edit on 9-3-2012 by redoubt because: typos

Divide and Conquer.. They pit all race and Religion against one another while they slither away unnoticed laughing all the way to the bank..

I am talking about those that follow the oral doctrine of the Talmud. The Satanist Pedophile twisted psychopaths who are manipulating things on a global scale.. Those are the heads of the snake that has nations, races, and Religions attacking one another at their whim. An age old agenda for world control that is now coming to be...

This is only my opinion of course.. And I think I am correct!

new topics

top topics

join