It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51, secrets and comments. ADD YOUR OWN IF YOU WOULD LIKE! :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Well, hope you guys are having a nice day today! Peacefull here in Michigan, with random as heck weather...
Snow, Sun, Snow, Sun, done that over 50 times today I swear.

But on topic...

Area 51, people say UFO's and crap are there, well to answer some questions...

1.Are UFO's actually stored there?
A: Yes, but they have plenty of UFO's in Area 51, and other high security military bases. (Selfridge Air Base by my home, is guarded so much... you will see about 63 times a day, a Mark 2- Humvee driving ON CITY STREETS.

I wouldn't doubt there is something there to protect it much.)

Q
o aliens exist?
A:Let me ask you this, since we are a Tiny planet in the HUGE universe, wouldn't you think there could be another life planet out there? The space is endless apparently.

Q:Why is area 51 protected so darn good?
A: It's easy to say, they are defending the truth, and maybe a great type of technology that you will never imagine.

Q
oes AREA 51 have real time Portals?
A:I don't doubt that, but I know that someone in the USA (or involving/relations with USA) has at least one.

Q:Will we ever go on area 51 property?
A:Rare, you gotta be a high ranked, I mean high ranked in Military stuff. You can NOT just apply right at the border, hehehe.

Now comments.

It's history really begins after an 'UFO' crash.

An S31 Black Bird, did crash on the outskirts of Area 51, don't doubt that much. The Gov burried the evidence quickly. There are still remains there to this day. An Blackbird jet was almost a 'ufo' back then.

Will someone ever attempt to get in the base?

OF course, I bet there has been, but they will not get in.

What in the heck are those satalites thingy's there?
Communication, maybe long distance. But one of them, is almost deadly as it is. I know what the heck it is. ATS might be shut down if I tell. I ain't risking it.

Is Area 51 the only secret base?

Of course NOT, it's not. The most secret is the one underneath... The mountains in Montanna area.

I will edit some more info, I am tired as heck now...

Thanks, add your own comments.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by matty1053

Will someone ever attempt to get in the base?

Every 2nd Tuesday of the month I am able to Remote View into area 51...for some reason the other days just don't work.

Anyways, it's interesting but I can't talk about it as they have NDAs posted on every wall, and since I was able to see that, I decided to sign it - remotely. Might have been a mistake, but I was young when I first started doing this.

Profound thread BTW...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Q: Did I just completely read this without understanding the context, hypothesis or basic purpose of this thread ?

A: Absolutely did so !!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

But one of them, is almost deadly as it is. I know what the heck it is. ATS might be shut down if I tell. I ain't risking it.

Give us a little background info about yourself and why you would be privy to such information. Your writing style and the points you make do very little to add to credulity to your statements or your self for that matter...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I have often thought we should do a Million man march on Area 51. Now I doubt we could get a 1 Million to show up but 10,000+ is very do-able and if it was all televised/twittered/internet streamed live would they really be able to contain that many people demanding the truth? Would they even try?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

Second that

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Well, the authority and confidence with which you present your information suggests you're also in a position or have been in the past, to know. May I ask for some very basic outline on that, so I can fit your comments into context?

I'd love to hear more to the extent you're confident in your information. So you know anything about Site 4? NatGeo recently had a thing on Area 51 and it was my first introduction to Site 4 as a separate....but not so separate...part of the Groom Lake Complex and the NTS as a whole. The more information the better. This stuff is fascinating like few other things can be.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
more than likely the stuff in area 51 is top secret but is restricted to stuff capable to be made by us humans using normal methods and given the us military knows that there are loads of people who make a visit to the place every year its probably cheaper to rig up some sort of light show over the base every few days to keep them happy while all the real stuff happens at some other base hundreds of miles away

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Ok big it up , who was the one person that flagged this -_-

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

But if it was going to be televised/twitterised before, that would give them time to move/remove anything they have there that they wouldn't want us to see...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

Hmm yeah probably scratch that idea unless we keep it all Fight Club like!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rafe_
Ok big it up , who was the one person that flagged this -_-

I flagged it, if it matters that much.

Why? The OP looks new by his Mini-Profile, and this can be an intimidating place to start threads in. More so lately, when outright tearing people apart seems to be the new sport.

I'll regret that flag I tossed out, if it turns out the guy is a crank, for the OP...but I'm not going to automatically assume it when a thread comes off as intelligently written and with some thought put into it.

It's a personal thing but with the sheer volume and tempo of this site..as well as the sometimes vicious nature of the Peer to Peer 'review' you might say we have..anyone who doesn't pull an outright fail or shoot themselves at least warrants consideration for a flag on their first threads.

(Hey.. another note.... If we sit back with loaded keyboards to just blow new folks away.......The overall community will stop seeing new QUALITY people bother posting material at all...we'll just have low quality space filler. Oh wait... err.. nvm
)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by matty1053
An S31 Black Bird, did crash on the outskirts of Area 51, don't doubt that much. The Gov burried the evidence quickly. There are still remains there to this day. An Blackbird jet was almost a 'ufo' back then.

Thanks, add your own comments.

What's an "S31 Black Bird"?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Let me enumerate everything in the first post that is true.

OK, done.

edit on 9-3-2012 by gariac because: (no reason given)

top topics

join