It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Lucy Ramirez??? Memogate continues...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 07:56 AM
link   
From USA Today this morning:
www.usatoday.com...

Burkett said Ramirez told him she had seen him the previous month in an appearance on the MSNBC program Hardball, discussing the controversy over whether Bush fulfilled all his obligations for service in the Texas Air Guard during the early 1970s. "There is something I have that I want to make sure gets out," he quoted her as saying.

He said Ramirez claimed to possess Killian's "correspondence file," which would prove Burkett's allegations that Bush had problems as a Guard fighter pilot.

Burkett said he arranged to get the documents during a trip to Houston for a livestock show in March. But instead of being met at the show by Ramirez, he was approached by a man who asked for Burkett, handed him an envelope and quickly left, Burkett recounted.

It just keeps getting better and better. A Mysterious man handing an envelope of forged documents to a patsy? Documents designed to bring down a president. But who's the ultimate source?

Could be:
A) Hot Karl - could this be a sneaky move by Karl Rove, knowning that the documents would be proven as fake? The RNC hack in the blogesphere identified them as forgeries awefully quickly!
B) DNC - they had that Fortunate Son attack ad ready as soon as CBS broke the story.
C) Both!!!
The DNC simply moved quickly once they became aware of the memos!

Who's going to be the first to track down Ms Ramirez? Or will this just end up being a Men in Black episode that goes unsolved?

[edit on 9/21/2004 by HoonieSkoba]

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Ramirez is a common Tex/Mex name.
I wonder if it is a real name. Probably not.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Lucy Ramirez is probably a pen name for teresa Hienz Kerry. It would not surprise me.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   
jrsdls - pen name? or is it her alter ego that comes out when
the meds ware off?

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I could not come up with alter ego, I was in a hurry, I had a meeting to get to, so I wrote Pen name. you are probably right though.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
You don't know who Lucy Ramirez is??? She is a negotiator and broker at Heinz in the "Mergers and Acquisitions". I heard they were working on acquiring a new company - the USA! Will soon be available in 47 flavors.

Sorry I am being silly.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I'd be surprised if Lucy Ramirez isn't a false name. There's high stakes maneuvering going on here & I'd be surprised if it wasn't tied to at least one of the 527s, if not the RNC or DNC. I don't think the campaigns themselves would be stupid enough to be involved, but stranger things have happened...

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Well, browsing the major news sites this morning, I could find no more mention of Lucy Rameriz or the mysterious man that handed Burkett the forged documents.

Looks like they're more interested in contact CBS made with the Kerry campaign on Burkett's behalf. *yawn*

I'm surprised that CBS isn't more outraged that they were duped, and that they aren't aggressively pursuing the true source of the documents.

Isn't that the real story?

top topics

join