It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bottlenose whale stranded south of Santiago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Yesterday there were a few threads about 30 dolphins who stranded themselves ashore in Brazil and now here's some news from Santiago where a bottlenose whale has beached itself. The good news in both of these stories is that local people came to the rescue of the animals and shoved them back into the ocean.

Bottlenose whale stranded south of Santiago

usa.chinadaily.com.cn...

People push a bottlenose whale in an attempt to save it at Colcura beach near Concepcion city, some 500 km (311 miles) south of Santiago March 7, 2012. People began on Wednesday an operation to save the beached whale which was dragged to the sea with a fishing boat, according to local media. [Photo/Agencies]

A man splashes water on a bottlenose whale as they attempt to save it at Colcura beach near Concepcion city, some 500 km (311 miles) south of Santiago March 7, 2012. [Photo/Agencies]

People and rescue team members gather to attempt to save a bottlenose whale at Colcura beach near Concepcion city, some 500 km (311 miles) south of Santiago March 7, 2012. [Photo/Agencies]

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Well done to those rescuers I say.
Good Job.

I am wondering if these recent strandings are related to our solar flares which have altered the Earths magnetic field.
Just my speculation,but maybe..
Who knows?

new topics

join