It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Jihadists Vowing to “Eradicate Christianity”

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs
reply to post by TheOriginalGeeza

Are you kidding me?

Jesus is ALL ABOUT killing his enemies! All of them. (Rev. 19)

The "Second Coming" of Jesus is loaded with War, Death, and Destruction of anyone that is not Christian. Not really a religion of Peace at all when you actually study it.

Rev. 19 talks about Gods judgement I think and is a prophecy, correct me if I'm wrong, however, this does not instruct Christians to kill non-believers does it?

Do you see the difference?

Islam instructs followers to kill non-believers and Christianity instructs followers to love their enemy.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
These Nigerian Jihadist
do not know who they
are dealing with.
They will destroy themselves
with all the hate they have
for the believers. You can
not go around killing God's
people without it coming back
to you.. They might go to slash up
a christian village and on the way there
get bitten by snakes, or hit a land mine.
What they are doing is dangerous.
They will never get away with killing
them people..

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

come back to me when he beheads someone, yeah

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

exactly, however these fruitcakes would be screaming this relativism as their scrawny necks were being hacked off in the name of Allah

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by seabag

There are folks who claim Al Qaeda is a group made up by the CIA.

I always have wondered since this entire religious war unfolded...why is the Vatican, the seat of Christianity left untouched. They are not after Christendom too seriously by simply targeting a few Christians here and there.You would go for the gusto. Why don't they?

Because Catholicism isn't Christianity.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

So what do you think we should do about this, Seabag, question mark. I am thinking your answer might involve some killing. 

I don't think we should do anything about Nigeria. I'm as tired as the next guy with US interfering in the business of other countries. These idiots pose no threat to US. If they did my response would be different. 

Someone needs to be the bigger country and stop the hate and killing. The fix and changes won't happen tomorrow, but we can not keep handling the problems the same way and that is with more violence.

Tell that to the Muslims in Nigeria. 

Seabag, you need to change it up a bit, I didn't even need to look to know it was you that started this thread, just by the title. Obsess much

Sounds like you are obsessed with my work. It's ok to check out other posters.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Backing anyone into a corner and making them argue a position from their core religious faith is just a non-starter in the world of politics. Politics should operate at several removes from articles of religious faith.

In the West we have separation of church and state. It has worked well over here and an increase of power and wealth has followed. In the Muslim world there is only partial separation of church and state. The conflict in that world between Secularists and Islamists is a serious one.

Personally I think that supporting Secularists is a way to world peace, but it must be done carefully, by highlighting the advantages of secularism, not by trying to undermine Islamists and to thwart Islamist experiments in government being done by the will of the people.

There is no positive result which can come from an attack on the core religious faith of anyone, in my opinion.
edit on 10-3-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOriginalGeeza

Are you kidding me?

The "Second Coming" of Jesus is loaded with War, Death, and Destruction of anyone that is not Christian. Not really a religion of Peace at all when you actually study it.

Rev. 19 talks about Gods judgement I think and is a prophecy, correct me if I'm wrong, however, this does not instruct Christians to kill non-believers does it?

Islam instructs followers to kill non-believers and Christianity instructs followers to love their enemy.

This teaches Christians that they are right, and everyone else is an enemy of Jesus worthy of death.

What difference am I supposed to be seeing here, as there is no counterpoint being made?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

This is good ... Christianity grows exponentially when persecuted.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Just as a side note,

Noam Chomsky was asked what we could do to prevent terrorism.

His answer?

Stop participating in it.

~Tenth

Priceless.

Now,if the Governments of the world, would take it to heart.............

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY This is the greatest news ever. I mean, I've never been one for Islamic Extremists but it's about #ing time y'all were put in your place. Think of it this way, they're simply helping you get closer to god! That's what you all want anyways, right? To go to Heaven? Bwahahahaha I'm posting this on facebook it's just tooo goooood !!! YAY !!!!!! CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES COME ON !!! Well, it's not really the good part yet. The good part will be when every last church is turned into a Tim Hortons, or Fast food joint. Hell, we should just turn them all into homeless shelters. Two birds, one stone. No more bible thumping ignorant superiority complex loons, and homes for the homeless !! Woot, join my cause. BAN Christianity now. BCN !! Wwhaaaat !!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Are you kidding me?

This teaches Christians that they are right, and everyone else is an enemy of Jesus worthy of death.

What difference am I supposed to be seeing here, as there is no counterpoint being made?

No...

Christians are taught to love the people who would do them harm.

Islam apparently teaches followers to kill non-believers.

The difference you should see is simple; Christianity does not command followers to kill anyone...

Can the same be said of Islam?

If you can't work it out then I can't help you my friend.
edit on 10-3-2012 by TheOriginalGeeza because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Are you kidding me?

No...

The difference you should see is simple; Christianity does not command followers to kill anyone...

If you can't work it it out then I can't help you my friend.

Yes, the same can be said of Islam.

You have been fed lies and propaganda.

There are hateful, violent commandments in the Bible, just as there are in the Koran.

It is YOU who are unable to work it out.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

You want the truth? hear is the truth.The following Verses are from the evil Koran. This is why it is evil, beacause the things they do and believe in come from this evil book. Now you can not deny it and say it preaches peace. Once you see the evil spewing out of it you'll know that it is not a religion but an evil cult started by satanist's. you have been brainwashed, now their is not one educated thing you can say to back yourself after reading this evil...
Mohummad had sex with a 7 year old, and this is what he taught.

Koran 8:12 Remember Thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the believers, I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers, Smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger tips of them."
Here Mohammed is giving step by step instruction on how to torture and kill Kafirs if they don't follow Islam.

Koran 9:73 Prophet, make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their Home: an evil fate.

Koran 47:4 When you meet the unbelievers in the Jihad strike off their heads and, when you have laid them low, bind your captives firmly. Then grant them their freedom or take ransom from them, until War shall lay down her burdens.

in the above verse, Mohammed is giving detailed instruction about how to maim and torture unbelievers in Jihad. And finally when the Muslims are satisfied enough after torturing and maiming the unbelievers, they should proceed to demand ransom for the captives. All for the sake for all-merciful Allah !!

Koran 5:51 Believers, take neither Jews nor Christians for your friends. They are friends with one another. Whoever of you seeks their friendship shall become one of their number. Allah does not guide the wrong-doers

K
Sura 9:29 Fight those people of the book who do not believe (christians and jews)in allah and the last day,do not prohibit what allah and his apostle have forbidden nor accept divine law untill all pay the jizyah tax in submissionoran 98:1-8 The unbelievers among the People of the Book and the pagans shall burn for ever in the fire of Hell. They are the vilest of all creatures

Sura 9:123 Oh believers, murder the unbleievers around you, and let them find harshness in you.

sura 13:42 surely those who have gone before them did deceive,but allah is all-deceivingfor he has knowledge of what each does (this is calling god a deceiver and a liar, because ALLAH is not god, but a deceiver and theirfore his real identity is SATAN.

AND NOW ON TO PEDOPHILIA VERSES------ muslim men are allowed to take litt boys virginity (please pay attention)

Sura 76:19 And boys of everlasting youth go about attending them, looking at them you would think they were pearls dispersed (Young boys as sex objects, disgusting and filthy)

Quran 52:24

Round about them will serve, (devoted) to them, young male servants (handsome) as Pearls well-guarded.

Sura 52:24 And young boys like pearls within their shell will go around.
(this says that muslims pass around little boys for pedophilic sex because they are prepubecent like a pearl within its shell)

Sura 56:17 Boys of neverending bloom (never ending prepubescence) will pass around to them cups and decanturs.

Onto verses that treat women like crap and allow men to have sex with little girls who havn't hit puberty.
Sura 65:4 As of your women who have lost hope of menstration and in case you have a doubt, the prescribed period of wating for them is 3 months as also for those who have not menstrated yet.

(this is ratifying having sex with girls who are under 12 years old because their wives are in menopuase and can't have sex, therefor Allah says to have sex with little girls)

THIS IS ISLAM FROM THE HORSES MOUTH, NOTHING YOU CAN SAY NOW. THIS IS STRAIGHT FROM THE SOURCE THAT COMMANDS THEIR BELIEFS AND IDEOLOGIES. AND NO IT IS NOT OUT OF CONTEXT..

THEIR ARE NO VERSES LIKE THIS IN THE NEW TESTAMENT COMING OUT OF JESUS' MOUTH. THE BIBLE IN NO WAY PROMOTES PEDOPHILIA AND DOES NOT SAY TO KILL AND BEHEAD UNBELIEVERS.
THIS IS ISLAM THIS IS ISLAM THIS IS ISLAM............

NOW AFTER READING THIS PLEASE SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE OF THIS EVIL TO ALL, THANK YOU.

JAMEELA PLEASE GO AND TELL YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS WHAT I HAVE SHOWN YOU HERE. i UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE NOT UNDERSTOOD THE EVILS BEING PROMOTED FROM THIS BOOK. YOUR FAMILY SHOULD UNDERSTAND ONCE YOU TELL THEM AND HOPEFULLY THEY WILL STAND WITH YOU IN NOT BELIEVING THE KORAN ANYMORE. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANYMORE INFORMATION OR HELP. BE STRONG AND LET THEM ALL KNOW, THANKS.

edit on 10-3-2012 by omegafire because: sp

edit on 10-3-2012 by omegafire because: SPELLING

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Are you kidding me?

No...

If you can't work it it out then I can't help you my friend.

Yes, the same can be said of Islam.

Apparently you are wrong:

Qur'an:8:39 "So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world)."

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Sura 9:123 Oh believers, murder the unbleievers around you, and let them find harshness in you.

Sura 76:19 And boys of everlasting youth go about attending them, looking at them you would think they were pearls dispersed (Young boys as sex objects, disgusting and filthy)

Quran 52:24

Round about them will serve, (devoted) to them, young male servants (handsome) as Pearls well-guarded.

Sura 52:24 And young boys like pearls within their shell will go around.
(this says that muslims pass around little boys for pedophilic sex because they are prepubecent like a pearl within its shell)

Sura 56:17 Boys of neverending bloom (never ending prepubescence) will pass around to them cups and decanturs.

edit on 10-3-2012 by omegafire because: ap

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

The reason you want this to happen is so you can follow your pedophilia tendencies, I understand you follow these verses and have been brainwashed.

Sura 56:17 Boys of neverending bloom (never ending prepubescence) will pass around to them cups and decanturs

Sura 65:4 As of your women who have lost hope of menstration and in case you have a doubt, the prescribed period of wating for them is 3 months as also for those who have not menstrated yet.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Let me guess in a year or so the Muslims are going to be asking for UN peacekeepers to come in to protect them from the evil Christians.

But at the same time the Muslim community will be protecting these Jihadists terrorist and aiding and abetting them

seems to be a old Muslim tradition

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
About 900 years ago, 3000 or so Christian pilgrims were killed by Moslems in Jerusalem. That sparked the fire of the Christian world's Crusades (convert or die).
Urged on by Pope Urban II:

'Christians, hasten to help your brothers in the East, for they are being attacked. Arm for the rescue of Jerusalem under your captain Christ. Wear his cross as your badge. If you are killed your sins will be pardoned.'

The First Crusade

Hundreds of years of killing in the name of (insert your name for God here). All sides have the other's blood on their hands.

edit on 10-3-2012 by primus2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by seabag

There are folks who claim Al Qaeda is a group made up by the CIA.

I always have wondered since this entire religious war unfolded...why is the Vatican, the seat of Christianity left untouched. They are not after Christendom too seriously by simply targeting a few Christians here and there.You would go for the gusto. Why don't they?

Because Catholicism isn't Christianity.

Sorry but The Pope is the Christian Leader. If they were really trying to eradicate "Christianity" they would go for the head of the beast (the Church itself) and not stab at the fingers. It doesn't sound like any self respecting Muslim Jihadist plan to me.

Sounds like a frame up and a scapegoat for activities we have yet to see - none of which will have to do with Christianity or Rome which stands through out this whole religious war untouched, as well as unguarded and defenseless. It is strange to me.

edit on 11-3-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join