It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Jihadists Vowing to “Eradicate Christianity”

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
How is this different than Americans wanting to eradicate Islam?
edit on 10-3-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Auricom
reply to post by intrepid

Let's see here...

Christian extremists: Boycott a soldiers burial.
Islamist extremists: Bomb a soldiers burial.

Technically that should be "Christian extremists: Denounce children and adults as witches so brutually torture them, use mobile phones to record them being beaten into ditches and burned alive and then posting it on the internet".

Admittedly that only usually happens in Africa (apart from the handful of high profile cases that we've had recently in the UK) so probably from the average westerner's point of view "it doesn't count"

It's amazing how many people attract the label - and willingly use the label - of "Christian" without ever coming within a stone's throw of anything a "real" Christian would ever find acceptable. I'm sure the same holds true of Islam.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Just answer the question and stop with semantics.
Of course there are normal muslim people and yes I live opposite Morocco, where you at?

Adios partna.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

As a conspiracy theorist its my fervent opinion that 9/11 was a hoax and that al qaeda does not exist. So right there I dismiss most of your claim.

I dismiss the rest of your claim from the fact that the Iraq war with the USA's WMD lies is a proven conspiracy and that there is no global jihad to be fearful of.

The "Arab Spring" is a reaction to local mismanagement in Muslim countries and foreign meddling such as the USA and its allies attacking any oil rich muslim land they set their sights on. The civilian populations there have had enough of it and they know there are no foreign super powers coming to help them other than with a bomb to their homes or a bullet to the brain.

Fearmongering on Muslims doesn't work on me and it never will. The entire idea of some global jihad is a hoax that paranoid conservatives have swallowed hook, line, and sinker.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
America does not want to eradiate Islam..What world do some of these people on here live on.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma

Just answer the question and stop with semantics.
Of course there are normal muslim people and yes I live opposite Morocco, where you at?

Adios partna.

at the moment I seem to be inside your head.
but since I am there would you please explain to me the differences you say there are between (normal) and (abnormal) muslims

You trying to say all muslim people are evil?

not my words but you seem to think so.
None of my words indicate Muslims are evil and as I said, to state that would be an act of profiling and also racist.

I have many normal muslim friends.

you seem to be very good at making racially bias statements.
Do you always vouch for the activities of your friends?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Radical muslims have made such statements longer than I've been alive.. and I'm sure statements like this will exist long after I'm dead..

Christians are no better in history.. remember the crusades? .. the crusades were far worse than most people tend to realize..

I do believe this is the video .. John Spong, retired catholic priest.. has a lot of wisdom.. he speaks about the crusades and really brings to light how bloody it was in the name of Christianity ..

Religion is dying.. and he agrees .. you need to watch the whole clip

edit on 3/10/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
Links? I haven’t heard any news stories recently about radical Christians killing Muslims.

I figured you had already heard of these guys.

In any case, don't you find it a little funny that you want to tie an extremists group's actions to an entire church but insist that our own domestic extremist groups can't be tied to a church?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

you seem to be very good at making racially bias statements. Do you always vouch for the activities of your friends?

You're a classic derailer.

And that's all you're gona get from me.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
Christians are no better in history.. remember the crusades? .. the crusades were far worse than most people tend to realize..

The crusades were hundreds of years ago and people today tend to make the death count worse than it was. (the total killed by crusaders will never be known, but the top reasonable figure is around 200,000 for all crusades put together - and that includes the invasion of Mexico by Christian forces). This isn't the year 1200 AD, although the Muslim Jihadists quoted here want it to be.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

So taking your toys and going home in a snit.Funny I thought you would be stronger in personality,so you have proven to be weak in intellect and will one can twist your emotions and control you with them.
You will help solve nothing and leave it to arrogant bastards like me to solve these issues,because I am more than you in strength and number.That is a weak choice.
How about this, take a break,think about what we say here because this is a case of each person who cannot convince the other complete idiot they are indeed correct.Bottom line should be stop shooting completely.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by miniatus

The crusades were hundreds of years ago and people today tend to make the death count worse than it was. (the total killed by crusaders will never be known, but the top reasonable figure is around 200,000 for all crusades put together - and that includes the invasion of Mexico by Christian forces). This isn't the year 1200 AD, although the Muslim Jihadists quoted here want it to be.

The crusades are by far under-estimated, not over-estimated.. not exactly the point.. it's not how long ago that matters, or the body count for that matter.... it's that it was a point in time.. and this is a point in time.. Muslims and Christians have been at odds for centuries .. and I don't think that will end any time soon.. Religion, whether it is muslim or christian .. tends to be the major source of death and violence

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Those of you who dismiss this as fearmongering are intentionally ignoring facts. Read it before you dismiss it, please.

A Nigerian spokesman for the Islamic militant group Boko Haram told Bikyamasr.com on Sunday that they are planning a “war” on Christians in the next few weeks.

The government has promised to crackdown on the group and has deployed military units across the country in an attempt to curtail the Islamic group’s activities, arresting and killing a number of members in recent weeks.
But the spokesman said the government “cannot be prepared for what is to come.”

He said, without giving specific details, “we will create so much effort to end the Christian presence in our push to have a proper Islamic state that the Christians won’t be able to stay.”
link

These aren’t the actions of just some thugs. This group has ties to Al-CIA-duh.

Nigeria's military chief said Thursday the Islamist Boko Haram sect, blamed for attacks that have claimed hundreds of lives, has ties to Al-CIA-da, the first time a top security official has publicly drawn such links.

"We have been able to link the activities of the Boko Haram sect to the support and training the sect received from AQIM (Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb)," Air Chief Marshal Oluseyi Petinrin said.
link

Regardless where this is taking place, this group is killing human beings TODAY in the name of Islam. I thought this type of thing didn’t happen with muslims? I thought Islam was a peaceful religion?

Someone explain how it’s OK that these peaceful Muslims are killing Christians and trying to “end the Christian presence” to establish a “proper Islamic state” free from western influence. There are no Americans involved here so you don't get to blame America for this one, though I'm sure someone will try!!

Why is it such a stretch that Ahmadinejad and the Mullahs are partnering with the (CIA funded) Muslim Brotherhood to do the same thing?

Is fearing the spread of radical Islam really misguided when things like this (and many others...stoning people to death, cutting off hands, terrorism, etc) are taking place daily?
edit on 9-3-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

Pure propaganda.

More problem reaction solution from a CIA/globalist double agent. No no thanks. No more theft wars.

Yo' Psyop phail.
edit on 10-3-2012 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Blaming a whole religion for the actions of smalls sects is kind of insane.

I apologize, but there are plenty of Christian fundementalist groups among other religions who carry on the same kind of behavior. You don't have subscribe a particular religion in order to be a murdering band of individuals, hell bent on destroying another sect of society.

My problem is that there doesn't seem to be a proper group of moderate muslims who counter the actions of these groups. They are a silent majority. That's the real problem.

ETA: It's probably important to mention, for context, that I think all organized religion is ridiculous and should be done away with in the 21st century. Personal religion, no problem.

~Tenth

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 3/9/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

I consider myself to be a part of the largest group of Muslims now that I am a Muslim myself. All of my teachers, my brothers and sisters, my peers and my students are focused on the developing the spiritual self.

The largest domination of Muslims are Sunnis, predominately of a Sufi order (such as Ba'Alwei) which is intellectually governed, driven at developing the mind as well as the body and the spirit and as a result there are many great academics emerging from the Sufi orders.

I totally agree with the above quote. The OP is venting some personal prejudice here and is missing the obvious facts that are out there if one ignores the blatant character assassination going on in the media of Muslims in this day and age.

Groups such as those in the Africa and other places are and continue to be influenced by outside elements and as a result their ideology and doctrines are highly questionable to say the least. These same groups are then manipulated and lauded by the world media and become "The New Enemy...like the old enemy".

When you have had agencies and groups like Mossad, CIA, MI5/6 etc admitting they influence these groups to counter some perceived threat (i.e. to play a game of chess with a region in conflict) you have to wonder.

Yes that group should be stopped, any group that makes such a statement, that goes against the very essence of being a real Muslim, against what the Sufi order teaches us, that we should uphold our moral character and tend to your humanity and our religiosity these people are not religious in the slightest sense and they know this quite well but when you have witnessed your land, your people and your future raped by outside forces you will react in as violent a manner as you deem fit...human nature.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Azadok

The problem with Islam is that the moderates say nothing when the zealots all for jihad and mob rule .Until the peace loving Muslims take a stand against the Muslims that premotes jihad and all non Muslim resentment , the stereotyping of Islam as a violent religion will stand.

I think your assessment is spot-on!!
This is very true and everyone is now aware that the so called majority of Muslims will never censure their "brother Muslim" for whatever wrong doings. Muslims have to understand that if they stay silent on this matter people of other faith will think that they condone these actions. I reckon situations like this to Israel and the Mideast...situation that can get worst and not better. Maybe ..Muslims do not give two hoots to what others think of them and if that is so...then its very typical. You guys need to speak up against violence to the general public. If you have the b**ls leave non combatants alone.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Guess this come as no surprise to the Empire Collalition,
Not like, there has not been, any provocation going on...
One thing can say, least the Jihidast declare their targets clearly...
Unike the Empire's, humantarian tyrantical approach..

Think the Jihadist are outgunned and outmanned....
And while some may believe God forgives and forget...
Humans may not be, so forgivening, as history has shown...
Protecting the pedofiles, worshipping of a human being, called Jesus or mohamadd..
Was warned about and listed as a no, no, top 10 commandments...

So building religions based on a belief in a man, prophet etc.,
When told not to do and warned of the anti-christ...
Seems very clear, and a false flag is raised...
As I am the way, the only way to the Kingdom...
Sounds little manipulative and conceited,
if this was actually the teachings of Jesus
and not someone with a pen, making it up!

Somehow, we got two in the last 2012 years,
Who think there idol, is better than the others...
Fight been going on for while, with Muslims being the newer...
So, who started it?

Sounds like a nice poll survey, as I would say it was instigated by the Vatican..
If was guessing at a glance...

edit on 10-3-2012 by earthinhabitant because: typos and added a few lines

edit on 10-3-2012 by earthinhabitant because: ...I apologize, if hurt anyone's feelings or beliefs, in my previous post reply,

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

There are a great many intellectual minds out there from the Muslim world, however they are not given the time of day by much of the public "visible" media.

Shaykh Abdal Hakim Murad, one of the greatest scholarly minds of today in the Muslim community.

Another person who inspired to at least understand Islam is this person, Sheikh Hamza Yusuf:

So why do they not speak up? They do, just no one is listening and you will most of us, "The Real Majority", Muslims are very much humbled that we feel a more passive approach is better sometimes, it is a lesson in itself on your friends and enemies.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
from what i have read

Christians: we are the good guys Islamic dudes are bad

Islamic: we are the good guys Christians dudes are bad

Minority proponents: leave them alone, they are special

Seriously, you all belong in a playground with the other 4th graders.

Most of you folk are fracking insane, Believing Jesus/Muhammad came to earth and was basically "god" and that their teaching are the only right ones.

No wonder so many people don't believe in # these days. Cause any route they take breeds ignorance and hatred towards other men.

Now, go ask your gods to curse me for my blatant disregard for their "holiness", am sure that would make y'all feel better!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

With the USA invading Muslim countries without provocation and sending missiles into others also without provocation you're going to find many people do not share your opinion on this matter.
edit on 10-3-2012 by Frith because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by old_god

But the problem here is whenever there is a group of problematic Muslim radicals running amok its always the West that have to step in. This in turn would further aggrievate these Christian/Muslim situation. When Iraq overran Kuwait no Mideast countries actively participated to help or provided combatants except maybe fund the war and provide the temporary bases. Is it so hard to get up and be involved. Like the saying "walk the talk". Action speaks louder than words. Show the world and change people's attitude. That would be a good direction towards healing this rift. After all you guys are from the same Abrahamic faith. Religions are basically good guidelines on how to live one's life...its the preachers who are bad.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join