It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Jihadists Vowing to “Eradicate Christianity”

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by RomeByFire

It's the same you are doing in your thread you are the painting a whole religion because of the actions of a few.

Actions of a FEW??
I’m assuming you mean the subjects of the OP and not the Muslims around the globe killing for Allah. How many MILLIONS have been killed just in the last 50 years in the Middle East as a result of sectarian violence? The predominant religion is Islam and you can’t blame the West for Muslims killing themselves.

McVeigh was never put under "enhanced interrogation" so we will never know if he was connected with anyone or not will we?

And what would that have revealed? That he was a non-religious veteran with very few friends and ties to white supremacists? SHOCKING!!! A fringe loner!!!!

edit on 9-3-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

America (USA) is the only country in the world that tolerates people from all walks of life.

America (USA) is the only country in the world that tolerates people

To say its the "only" country that tolerates people from all walks of life" is a bit of a stretch.
You are basically shunning every other country in the world as being "intolerant".

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

To say its the "only" country that tolerates people from all walks of life" is a bit of a stretch.
You are basically shunning every other country in the world as being "intolerant".

I stand corrected; you’re right! There are plenty of European countries who have bowed down to radical Islam and are paying the price today.

Allow me to rephrase that - The USA is much more tolerant to people of all religions and all walks of life than ANY Islamic country on the planet.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Hopefully they are successful.

I assume they would be using suicide bombers.

Kill 2 birds (religious nuts) with one stone. (bomb)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

If one looks on the web one can easily find references to CIA involvement in destabilizing Nigeria. Most of what I have found comes from African bloggers, whose credentials might not impress the average non-African, but this is what the New York Times had to say about the terrorist group Boko Haram:

topics.nytimes.com...

A shadowy Islamist insurgency called Boko Haram has haunted northern Nigeria, surviving repeated, bloody efforts to eliminate it. It appears to be branching out and collaborating with Al Qaeda’s affiliates, alarming Western officials and analysts who had previously viewed the militants as a largely isolated, if deadly, menace.

In 2009, the group seemed on the verge of extinction. In a heavy-handed assault, Nigerian soldiers shelled its headquarters and killed its leader, leaving a grisly tableau of charred ruins, with hundreds dead.

But by the summer of 2011, the group was striking the Nigerian military, the police and opponents of Islamic law in near-daily assaults and bombings, using improvised explosive devices that can be detonated remotely and bear the hallmarks of Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb, Western officials and analysts said. Beyond the immediate devastation, the fear is that extremists bent on jihad are spreading their reach across the continent and planting roots in a major, Western-allied state that had not been seen as a hotbed of global terrorism.

Al Qaeda were put into power in Libya by NATO and the CIA. Al Qaeda is a well known tool of the CIA. it looks very much like they are behind the resurgence of Boko Haram and its promotion from local to national phenomenon.

Here's a coincidence for you. Like Libya, Nigeria has oil.

I'm not saying that Islamic terrorists are not dangerous. I'm saying that there is a bigger picture and you can bet your boots that the CIA is involved in it.
edit on 9-3-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

No it is a fact, and i challenge you to prove that it is not,because it is.

secondly if you understood the jist of my post, it outlines that those so called nigerian muslims cannot be TRUE MUSLIMS because thats not what muslims practice, therefore the whole OP is contradictory.

Honestly anyone on this forum that can prove what i stated is not a fact then please do so.

please dont spread fear mongering and hatred against a religion by attempting to imply that muslims are a result of such violence because its untrue, and NO this isnt another blame the follower not the religion thing, this is an entirely different concept here.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ISeekTruth101

No it is a fact, and i challenge you to prove that it is not,because it is.

You want me to PROVE that there are REAL Muslims in Nigeria?
OK!

Nigeria, a country of about a hundred and fifty million people is undoubtedly one of the most religious countries in the world. All over the country, religion plays an important role in the daily lives of her citizens; the way we interact with each other, our choice of dressing, food, and politics are mostly affected by religion. I will try to concern myself with the two most prominent brands of religion in Nigeria, Christianity and Islam.
link

Islam is one of the religions practiced in West Africa. Nigeria has one of the largest Muslim populations in West Africa, 50.4% of Nigeria's population.
link

Religious affiliation in Nigeria is strongly related to ethnicity, with rather distinct regional divisions between ethnic groups. The northern states, dominated by the Hausa and Fulani groups, are predominantly Muslim while the southern ethnic groups have a large number of Christians.
link

Religions
Muslim 50%, Christian 40%, indigenous beliefs 10%
link

edit on 10-3-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by eezveeneetee

Hey,Hey! Woaa there pal.Think before you type.Threatening an adversary is a failure here.You have to beat them with knowledge and your truth as you understand it.And the lord knows who and what I am.
You just came unglued and ranted.
For all we know someone from somewhere is reading you and you showed them a very ugly picture of faith.They do that already,so lets work above that sort of crap.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Your intention is to belittle islam.What a faggy thread

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I think these people have every right
to defend themselves.
When these monsters attack
I would sure be ready to defend my family.
Anything goes in self defense. No one has
a right to hurt you, and if they try to hurt you
you have every right to defend your self and family.
When these terrorist showed up, they would
have another thing coming, be turned
into swiss cheese and bacon.
edit on 10-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

your condesending behaviour is evident of your agenda to stir hatred, you acting dumb on purpose, thats clearly not what i meant.

i shall hope educated minds realise such propaganda and scrutinize these silly articles before just agree with them.

i CLEARLY suggested prove to me that the statements and alegations in that article is conforming of islamic practise and teachings, which is NOT

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

your condesending behaviour is evident of your agenda to stir hatred, you acting dumb on purpose, thats clearly not what i meant.

i shall hope educated minds realise such propaganda and scrutinize these silly articles before just agree with them.

i CLEARLY suggested prove to me that the statements and alegations in that article is conforming of islamic practise and teachings, which is NOT

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Here is my evidence;

[29:46] Do not argue with the people of the scripture (Jews, Christians, and Muslims) except in the nicest possible manner - unless they transgress - and say, "We believe in what was revealed to us and in what was revealed to you, and our god and your god is one and the same; to Him we are submitters."

[31:18-19] "You shall not treat the people with arrogance, nor shall you roam the earth proudly. GOD does not like the arrogant showoffs. "Walk humbly and lower your voice - the ugliest voice is the donkey's voice."

[4:148] GOD does not like the utterance of bad language, unless one is treated with gross injustice. GOD is Hearer, Knower.

[49:11] O you who believe, no people shall ridicule other people, for they may be better than they. Nor shall any women ridicule other women, for they may be better than they. Nor shall you mock one another, or make fun of your names. Evil indeed is the reversion to wickedness after attaining faith. Anyone who does not repent after this, these are the transgressors.

[41:34] Not equal is the good response and the bad response. You shall resort to the nicest possible response. Thus, the one who used to be your enemy, may become your best friend

actualy translations from the original source,

if your fluent or familar with arabic than the name of the verse is Surat al Anaam - Ayah 108

you can check it in ANY quran around the world, dont worry theres only one version of that scripture.

FOR further evidence that your OPis completely out of touch, the following link describe the similarities between both religions, which leaves no room for the motivation behind those so called muslim nigerians that intend to commit such acts.

www.islam101.com...

example Passage;

Christianity -
God God is three gods merged into one God. This one God is called a Trinity. However, to say that God is three is a blasphemy of the highest order. All three parts of the Trinity are "coequal" "co-eternal" and "the same substance." For this reason, this doctrine is described as "a mystery."

Islam -
God is one God in the most basic, simple, and elementary meaning of the word. He has no children, no parents nor any equal. In Islam God is known by the name "Allah" and more than 99 other venerated names, such as "the Merciful," "the Gracious," "the All-Powerful," etc.

Christianity -
Jesus The second member of the Triune God, the Son of the first part of the Triune God, and at the same time "fully" God in every respect.

Islam -
A very elect and highly esteemed messenger of God. No Muslim is a Muslim if he does not believe this.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Oh come on.

What coincidental timing, just as KONY is heating up.

Oh how convenient, another excuse for the US to invade Africa.

AND they have links to Al-CIAeda??? Imagine my surprise...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

How is attacking the OP logical fallacy?

if a source is deemed poor in structure and misleading, and some one spreads that source to a forum such as ATS what does that indicate?? especially one so sensitive in nature, you have discussed a topic involving two major religions involving such allegations without careful consideration!

the only motive for this is to stir hatred, because you fail to understand the underlying teachings of islam, thus consquently failing to realise the major contradicition in the OP.

your simply acting as a proxy for misinformation and propaganda, that is what i am implying. i have provided adequate reciprocation in response to your 'proof of muslims living in nigeria' , please take a look, if you have the time of day.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by intrepid

Because it would be the same to lump Westboro in with Christian religions. Does that make sense to you? BTW, that's a HUGE leap in logic. Actually more of a suicidal free fall than a leap.

Excuse me! Westboro Baptists church isn’t killing people, sir!

How is it a leap in logic when mullahs around the world have called for a worldwide caliphate already? They want Islam to rule the world and they aren't shy about it!

The Westboro Baptists church isn't killing people, but isn't the KKK a christian organization too? Hmmm...

In the US we have The Army of God, who attack abortion doctors and clinics. There have also been a number of terrorist attacks attributed to individuals and groups with ties to the Christian Identity and Christian Patriot movements, including the Lambs of Christ -- all within the last few years. Hutaree was a Christian militia group based in Adrian, Michigan, and In 2010, after an FBI agent infiltrated the group, nine of its members were indicted by a federal grand jury in Detroit on charges of seditious conspiracy to use of improvised explosive devices, teaching the use of explosive materials, and possessing a firearm during a crime of violence.

Also please remember you're bringing up a story regarding a Nigerian sect of Muslims, so let's expand your world-view of Christian groups a bit.

In Assam, India, the Manmasi National Christian Army (MNCA) is an extremist group from the Hmar tribe who force Hindus to convert at gunpoint.

There's more listed here to - en.wikipedia.org... (Some of the above is a direct copy/paste)

Also, about that whole Islam ruling the world. I'm curious if you're familar with the last 4 years of Christians calling Obama a Muslim. It seems to me that Christians want Christians in positions of world power too. In fact there hasn't been a single president of America - ever - that was not a Christian.

Pot, meet Kettle.
edit on 10-3-2012 by Evil_Santa because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2012 by Evil_Santa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Oh come on.

What coincidental timing, just as KONY is heating up.

Oh how convenient, another excuse for the US to invade Africa.

AND they have links to Al-CIAeda??? Imagine my surprise...

Very relevant, but no talk of invading Africa on this thread!

Al-CIAda is not involved! Just some discussion about radical islam-o-nuts on the African continent. After all, they seem to be everywhere!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

How is attacking the OP logical fallacy?

An ad hominem is an attempt to negate the truth of a claim by pointing out a negative characteristic or belief of the person supporting it.
WIKI

Ehhhh….seemed to fit here!

if a source is deemed poor in structure and misleading, and some one spreads that source to a forum such as ATS what does that indicate?? especially one so sensitive in nature, you have discussed a topic involving two major religions involving such allegations without careful consideration!

The ACTUAL SOURCES are a BIKYMASR (no idea) and YAHOO, so if you want to dispute the validity of the story you should contact them because I am just the messenger, sir.

the only motive for this is to stir hatred, because you fail to understand the underlying teachings of islam, thus consquently failing to realise the major contradicition in the OP.

The motive is to share the radical practices of Islam occurring in Nigeria and how it relates to the other RADICAL ISLAMISTS around the globe…a subject about your intellect I presume based on your continuous denial.

your simply acting as a proxy for misinformation and propaganda, that is what i am implying. i have provided adequate reciprocation in response to your 'proof of muslims living in nigeria' , please take a look, if you have the time of day.

Misinformation?
You don’t think there are Muslims in Nigeria and I am spreading misinformation?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

This group has ties to Al-Qaeda.

so does nato

Yup i agree and NATO sided with them in the Yugoslav wars against Serb Christians.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I don't think theirs any Muslims in Nigeria,or Christians for that matter. Just those guys sending me email scams....

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join