It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Jihadists Vowing to “Eradicate Christianity”

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by seabag
Why is it such a stretch that Ahmadinejad and the Mullahs are partnering with the Muslim Brotherhood to do the same thing?

Because it would be the same to lump Westboro in with Christian religions. Does that make sense to you? BTW, that's a HUGE leap in logic. Actually more of a suicidal free fall than a leap.

Other Christian groups repudiate the "Westboro Baptist Church" all the time.
I haven't heard any Muslim leaders anywhere repudiate Boko Harum or even give an apology for their killings done in the name of their religion.

If I were President, I would propose a treaty with Saudi Arabia guaranteeing that Muslims in the USA would have the same rights as Christians and Jews do in Saudi Arabia, including guaranteeing the same number of mosques in Washington, DC as there are churches and synagogues in Mecca.

I expect the previous sentence to get me branded an Islamophobe, in spite of offering to guarantee their rights, because I dare to point out the evil double standard protecting Islam.

George W. Bush said "Islam is a religion or peace!"

Bush lied, people die all the time because of it!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xterrain

reply to post by LightsideAssassin

OP: It's very possible this group means what they say; but, here's something you, and every person who posts muslims vs. christians, or democrat vs. republican, or whatever "us vs. them" paradigm that you personally like, is missing. There are people behind the scenes pushing these kinds of actions to keep humanity fighting and killing each other, so we miss what THEY (TPTB) are doing, which is looting the planet, and preparing for massive population reduction via war, plague, and probably we'll see nukes at some point when all else fails. Every time you play this game, you dance to their tune. It's all a game. Stop playing it, observe the chessboard.
Look for the hidden hands. they're the ones making all the moves..

And while you dwell inside your own head and in the land of conspiracy the radical muslims of the world are plying their trade (death and domination) across the globe.

You pseudo intellectuals make me laugh.

Go back to doing what you were doing, sir/ma’am.

edit on 9-3-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

Radical muslims, like radical Christians come a dime a dozen. There are bad seeds everywhere and in every religion. There are Buddhists who live in Australia who want to kill off the entire planet, Muslims who hate Americans and Jews, Jews who hate Muslims, and Christians who hate everyone else. The media reporting this story is the ONLY one playing puppeteer, as they give this kind of behavior creed and attention.

Posting this thread is a propagation of terror by proxy, albeit may also be seen as cultural slander by some.

The funniest part is!!

The VERY POST you quoted applies to you too!!

Go back to doing what you were doing!

Posting this thread is a propagation of terror by proxy, albeit may also be seen as cultural slander by some.

So I’m a terrorist? Do you work for DHS, because I’m already on that list?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I often think terrorism is something created by Western [read mostly US] government to keep us afraid.
A substitute for the Cold War mentality.

We saw a documentary earlier this evening....kinda makes me alter that perception.
There are roughly 1.2 BILLION Muslims in the world. Of that number, perhaps 15% are radicals....bent on the destruction of the US, Israel and Britain.....but really all of the West....and Christianity.
There is no good number as to Muslims who sympathize with these radical beliefs.

They indoctrinate their children, much like the Hitler youth of WW2. The propaganda is like nothing we see here: there are no subtleties.
If you are not one of them, you are against them....kathir.

This is not the first time I have seen or read about these beliefs, but it was certainly the most strongly presented.
Obsession: Radical Islam's War Against the West

Certainly, most Muslims are good people.
But, many of these people are silent...some through fear......

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on Fri Mar 9 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

Scary that 15% ARE radical. Scary that the youth being "indoctrinated" at such an early young Age,are just going to do the same,when they get older. If it doesn't stop,I think 15% in 10 years might be 25%.....

Star for reality.....

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Hey no problem on my end

Simply u2u me an address so i can forward were they can find us..oops, i mean me.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

OP: It's very possible this group means what they say; but, here's something you, and every person who posts muslims vs. christians, or democrat vs. republican, or whatever "us vs. them" paradigm that you personally like, is missing. There are people behind the scenes pushing these kinds of actions to keep humanity fighting and killing each other, so we miss what THEY (TPTB) are doing, which is looting the planet, and preparing for massive population reduction via war, plague, and probably we'll see nukes at some point when all else fails. Every time you play this game, you dance to their tune. It's all a game. Stop playing it, observe the chessboard.
Look for the hidden hands. they're the ones making all the moves..

And while you dwell inside your own head and in the land of conspiracy the radical muslims of the world are plying their trade (death and domination) across the globe.

You pseudo intellectuals make me laugh.

Go back to doing what you were doing, sir/ma’am.

you're not really good at thread discussion/debate, are you?
its OK. your childishness and rudeness aside, try looking past the surface of things..you might actually figure out what's happening. good luck with the thread..oh, and I'm a guy..
edit on 9-3-2012 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

you're not really good at thread discussion/debate, are you? its OK. your childishness and rudeness aside, try looking past the surface of things..you find actually figure out what's happening. good luck with the thread..

No hard feelings on this side, sir. I’m just enjoying your responses as you’ve really only given your 'opinion' about recent posts rather than addressing anything in my OP.

I look forward to reading your answers to the questions (and thoughts about the content of the links) in my OP.

Regards!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

you're not really good at thread discussion/debate, are you? its OK. your childishness and rudeness aside, try looking past the surface of things..you find actually figure out what's happening. good luck with the thread..

No hard feelings on this side, sir. I’m just enjoying your responses as you’ve really only given your 'opinion' about recent posts rather than addressing anything in my OP.

I look forward to reading your answers to the questions (and links) in my OP.

Regards!
edit on 9-3-2012 by seabag because: to correct gender

they're irrelevant, once you understand the game behind the game. no comment on them is needed..

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

they're irrelevant, once you understand the game behind the game. no comment on them is needed..

So you are so far ahead of me intellectually that my questions are beneath you? Would you care to elaborate and educate me as to where I’m going wrong?

Are you sure YOU have this "discussion/debate" thing down?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
they are justified in saying that they want to 'eradicate Christianity' because it is those Christians who are killing their people over their.

Would you look at that?

Christians "helping" those in need,Pakistan.....

Wait.....

More help in Pakistan.....

But.....
Look at this!!!

Muslims helping the less fortunate!

Its only "Justified" by people like YOU. Humans DON'T have to be barbaric,unless there are people that want to perpetuate that type of rhetoric.Islam NEEDS to reign in their own people,that want the same type of barbarism,you continue to imply, is "fair",because of "whatever" reason,or agenda, you need to justify it. Sad really.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Reread my post. You're playing into a false paradigm, so the questions you have are based on a false premise. You can't get to the truth that way. Dead end. Look at who is pushing all this conflict. Cui bono? Who benefits? That's closer to the truth than the stuff you posted. But hey, carry on.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Scary that 15% ARE radical. Scary that the youth being "indoctrinated" at such an early young Age,are just going to do the same,when they get older. If it doesn't stop,I think 15% in 10 years might be 25%.....

Star for reality.....

To be fair ok Sonny, lets put it in perspective.
There are 2.2 billion muslims, I have looked
up the stats here
2.2 Billion: World’s Muslim Population Doubles
newsfeed.time.com...
Now say just 1% of them were radical islamics
trying to kill other religions like as per say the Nigerian monsters
in the OP are part of.
That is a army of 2.2 suicidal bomb your wife and kid's jihadist
that will do anything to take over the world. Iran's government and Al-quada,
hamas, all part of this.
People an army of 2.2 millions is very dangerous, especially
when they believe they are going to heaven for slitting
your grandmothers throat because she sings
amazing grace and then getting 69 virgin boys for it, can you say PSYCHO.
edit on 9-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

they are justified in saying that they want to 'eradicate Christianity' because it is those Christians who are killing their people over their.

Would you look at that?

Christians "helping" those in need,Pakistan.....

Wait.....

More help in Pakistan.....

But.....
Look at this!!!

Muslims helping the less fortunate!

Its only "Justified" by people like YOU. Humans DON'T have to be barbaric,unless there are people that want to perpetuate that type of rhetoric.Islam NEEDS to reign in their own people,that want the same type of barbarism,you continue to imply, is "fair",because of "whatever" reason,or agenda, you need to justify it. Sad really.

Looks to me that the Professional just doesn't get it
Thats too bad

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

Christian extremists also bomb abortion clinics and federal buildings. At least I never heard anything about Timothy McVeigh converting to Islam.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
reply to post by Auricom

Christian extremists also bomb abortion clinics and federal buildings. At least I never heard anything about Timothy McVeigh converting to Islam.

He was not even *christian, everyone knows that.
He hated the government.
Comparing him to 2.2 million radical islamic terrorists
is asinine.
I heard he had a wife that got an abortion
with his first kid. He was so mad he took his
anger out like that. Had nothing to do with
him blowing it up for Jesus. Like the 9/11 terrorist
screaming allah ahakbar cutting the throats of the pilots
and killing thousands of people.
This thread is talking about a group of islamic Nigerians
trying to kill every christian they can find.

edit on 9-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Last time I checked…Timothy McVeigh wasn’t in charge of a darn thing!

As a matter of fact, he was quite the loner.

It’s a little different when you’re comparing the actions of one lone loser to that of a religious leader, general, president, etc.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Auricom

you are speaking of Isolated incidents here like maybe 3 compared to this

edit on 9-3-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

McVeigh never mentioned God or Jesus either. He just had a beef with the Federal Government.
Your point?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

No they are called the President, pastor, preachers etc...It is only a label

I call out everybody on their BS. Presidents, Pastors, Preachers....

Yes, That includes Islam.

Can you objectively do the same?

I can no longer listen to your blatant lies, and spin.

You have chosen what you believe to be the lesser of two evils...not once have you ever appeared on a thread that i have seen bad-mouthing anyone but Islam.

You could not be more blatantly one who wishes for these end-time battles...the fantastic thing for you, is that you have attracted it to yourself, you guys do not realize what this thinking does...your life played out by a script written long ago, many scripts in fact meant to do just this.

It is incredible how many stars you get for your off-topic posting.

FACE IT... you are as afraid of the devil as any Christian can be, and your careful venom layered posts reveal this. all the while telling us that it is just GREED that influences our bad, while it is something else entirely that motivates our supposed "enemies".

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I liked how the first two replies to you were paid shill mods discrediting your thread. So much for your point of view which is factual. Noticed they posted less than 3 minutes after your thread was put up? They didn't even have time to read your words, much less visit your link AND post their reply. This is getting ridicules around here! Present facts and the site itself shuts you down.

Pathetic.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

double

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join