It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplained explosion caught live on Phoenix news broadcast

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by HermitShip

Did you like that one pasty? of course its the other one. duh

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

Originally posted by berkeleygal
Thanks so much nitro for this video. I was captivated! I haven't ever seen that before.

Wonder how if feels to be in one of those or right under it. Would you be like, tingley??
The reds, blues and greens are awesome, like some form of aurora.

Originally posted by nitro67
This video has a bunch of clips of similar events, particularly around 1:50

i think i might have an answer? especially if it IS ufos "attacking" 'american' bases. read through the ENTIRE post, ESPECIALLY the links i provided in my replies as well. its kinda long, but i swear its worth it...

thread
edit on 10-3-2012 by taguon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
One of the things that popped into my head while thinking about these was this.....I don't know how the other events line up with solar flares but this last one seemed to line up with the latest large CME they were reporting on the news.

Now my question is, could these flashes be CME related? For example, they talk about the charged particles causing power outages because the radiation can essentially create a capacitor effect between power lines and ground. Could these flashes be a discharge set off by a build up of charge? In essence a quick lightning bolt from power line to ground? Or a ball lightning type of event?

Just a thought since they reported no transformers were blown in relation to this video, and it still looks like an electrical discharge to me. So what would an open air capacitor look like once it discharged?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by kennvideo

I believe in spacemen/spacewomen/whatever. I like to call them Astronauts/cosmonauts/space monkeys.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by HermitShip
This is what I think, take it for what it is worth. A dollar. Which is about .25 cents maybe.

If you look very closely at the video of the copy of the actual report by the lady, you will see that there are two frames not in sink with each other and they appear to be jittery. It is not one frame that has been merged. I am talking about the layering frames.

You will notice that at ground level there is no fire or any other disturbance created from the flash. Just the flash itself.

4. A physiological operation carried out by entities withing the Earth governmental systems to inculcate in the minds of the populace such happenings as a means of acclimation.

My final and main reasoning is the amount of strange things passing in the skies of Earth. The meteors that streak across the sky. And the amount of solar debris that has already been articulated and publically talked about by NASA and other Governments around the World.

Our magnetosphere is what protects us from these things as well as radiation. Our sun has the potential to damage it, or weaken it considerably, thus allowing more objects from space enter our atmosphere. NASA has also publicly stated that due to these things, the atmosphere is dropping.

Carry on.

this post caught my eye.. Ok how to say this..
Maybe 6 months ago or so I was intrigued with elenin. I always viewed elenin as a code or a message or a warning, I didn't care about the comet itself and probably leaned more to the crazy side with elenin is nibiru haha..

^not anymore

anyway I had my first strange dream in 6 years around that time, and by strange I mean it was a future dream or a dream that was "sent" to me. One of the 2. They have a certain atmosphere to them, you can tell.

I dreamed that there were these explosions in the sky. they were smallish some like little basketball sized explosions. Some were like wading pool sized, and some were bigger. I couldn't tell what was going on, but for some reason I thought in my head. "well they are not reaching the ground yet I still have time." Then I was like wait how did I know that. These must be meteors(or meteorites or whatever)...

Explosions were going off all around me, but I knew I was safe because even in the dream, I already experienced the event in the future of my past?? aha

The government already knew and they were hiding in big buildings with special roofs. But they expected it to be much worse. People were mainly ok unless you got hit directly. One thing though. My dream made a point about crop destruction. I kept seeing fields and fields of wheat getting smashed down and catching fire.

I think this will happen. But the future is always being re-written just as the present is. Its a complete book, that's never finished haha.

So yes I agree with this post..

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
the explosion is actually in reverse, it starts out big and ends in a little ball. what would cause something to explode, backwards??

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Nobody mentioned it is almost the 15 year anniversary of the Phoenix lights. Not that it is related. One of the articles did mention that.

They mentioned NW valley.. Any updates on this?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I was out last night and caught about 4 shooting stars and 1 was more like a small fireball. I am on the east coast though. This looked more ground based unless the angle of camera couldn't catch it streaking in it's view.
There was activity last night in the sky, more than I expected.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Voldemorton
One of the things that popped into my head while thinking about these was this.....I don't know how the other events line up with solar flares but this last one seemed to line up with the latest large CME they were reporting on the news.

Now my question is, could these flashes be CME related? For example, they talk about the charged particles causing power outages because the radiation can essentially create a capacitor effect between power lines and ground. Could these flashes be a discharge set off by a build up of charge? In essence a quick lightning bolt from power line to ground? Or a ball lightning type of event?

Just a thought since they reported no transformers were blown in relation to this video, and it still looks like an electrical discharge to me. So what would an open air capacitor look like once it discharged?

was thinking the same thing, but you took it a little further. I would be curious to know what the geology was like in those areas. are there magnetic anomalies in the ground?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by emptyOmind
the explosion is actually in reverse, it starts out big and ends in a little ball. what would cause something to explode, backwards??

a laser being focused? or several lasers intersecting?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I was driving in philly last night and I saw a bright white flash in the sky that seemed to stay for about 2 seconds, I dont think it was a transformer overload because usually its a purpleish or bluish hue and it would come in bursts. This was a steady bright glow.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjects

Its funny the article mentions the Phoenix lights and Travis Walton who I guess now lives in Az. It looks pretty large. I think a transformer blowing is viable but they say there are no reports of that. It seems to be coming from the horizon or ground level.

About a year ago citizens were hearing loud explosions. (see link)

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Travis Walton lived in Arizona when he was abducted. The incident happened in northeast Arizona in Apache Sitegreaves park.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjects

Its funny the article mentions the Phoenix lights and Travis Walton who I guess now lives in Az. It looks pretty large. I think a transformer blowing is viable but they say there are no reports of that. It seems to be coming from the horizon or ground level.

About a year ago citizens were hearing loud explosions. (see link)

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

its a blueish purple flash that happens when a transformer blows

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by 733t-MNKY

I was just looking for your gf's post on the bright light and explosion in Tempe. If yours wasn't a transformer either then maybe it is related.

If I were you I'd keep an eye (and a camera) out at all times.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by tegz_1

its a blueish purple flash that happens when a transformer blows

They have stated :

The strange blast was caught on tape and aired live during Robinson's report. At first, news station employees thought the explosion was a transformer. But when FOX 10 checked with local utility providers APS and Salt River Project, they were told no transformers had blown in the area.

So that's a No for tranny blow

& when some thing explodes inward...
I believe its called Implosion ...dood with yellow wayfarer avatar

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

Here's the answer, its actually in the article, "Investigators can't say who is behind the explosions, but thanks to some burn marks and debris in the area they have a good idea what's causing them.

"The bomb squad investigation and determined it is an M-80 style fireworks," said Whittington.

The answer to mystery is not wild as some thought, but now that the truth is out neighbors want their peace and quite back."

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

this is from Linda Moulton Howe's website Earthfiles: "At 8:31 AM, on Thursday morning March 8, 2012,
during live traffic report on Phoenix FOX 10 KSAZ, a large, bright flash of light appeared behind traffic reporter for a
fraction of a second in the general direction of the Phoenix South Valley"

I was wondering why it was so dark at 8:30 am and then was told this happened at more like 4 am. That sounds more likely.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by HermitShip

Great post. I choose number 3.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Just got off the phone with the TV station. Nothing concrete yet, but the AE said they are still investigating it.
Some of you folks on here are wonderful with this stuff. I don't know if this can help, but here is the livefeed cam that was used on that morning shot:

www.myfoxphoenix.com...

Maybe one of you can record the feed at dark and see if something happens again in the same area or near it...

Good luck and God Bless you all....

edit on 10-3-2012 by kennvideo because: spelling

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I think what we have here is the power of suggestion working in terms of publicity. A flash this huge if it were caused by an explosion would be felt and heard not just seen. Transformers are usually blue. Rule out explosion
at least with in our atmosphere. Maybe some kind of atmospheric anomaly,ball lightning.

Possible alien missle strike that failed to penetrate the atmosphere and was caught on tape at the horizon.
You know, that old chessnut.
edit on 10-3-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join