It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men who went on spending spree at strip club with friend's dead body sentenced

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Weekend at Bernie's

The roommate of the deceased saw that his friend had expired in the apartment. Instead of calling an ambulance he figured the smartest thing to do was load him up in the car, and use his debit car like his own with his friend. After all, a dead man has no bills right?

According to an arrest warrant affidavit filed by Denver police, Young had contacted Rubinson to say that his roommate, Jarrett, was unresponsive inside the Denver home they shared. Rather than summon an ambulance, the two men loaded Jarrett into Rubinson's vehicle and went on a spending spree when it was "obvious Jarrett was dead," the affidavit said.

The men then ate at a Mexican restaurant, and fueled up Rubinson's SUV at a convenience store all paid for with Jarrett's debit card, police said. The men then unloaded Jarrett's body back at his house and visited a Denver-area strip club where they withdrew $400 at an ATM from Jarrett's account. After leaving the club, the men called police to report Jarrett's death. Read more: www.vancouversun.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

How did they get a dead man's ATM pin number?

edit on 9-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
That Bernie, what a kidder...

I thought they actually took their dead friend's body to the strip club.
That would have been more horrific, but a better story.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
What I don't get is why they loaded him into the car in the first place.
edit on 3/9/2012 by Adyta because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I thought it meant they took him to a strip club, too.

If it was me that died, I would love to have a wake at a strip club.

ok... maybe I wouldn't love it, but that's what I would want.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adyta
What I don't get is why they loaded him into the car in the first place.
edit on 3/9/2012 by Adyta because: (no reason given)

Maybe they figured if he was there it would be considered stealing. I'm not really sure.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
That is so WRONG! What great friends they were.. If i were to come home to my friend dead i would be devistated.. These people or greedy and heartless, they might as well killed their friend themselves. Dirty, nasty, foul human beings.... Were surrounded by people like that, where is the compassionate, caring and loving people now days?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
"Okay, if you want us to withdraw this thousand dollars and go into the stripclub, don't make a noise."

"Yes?"

"Okay, if you want us to leave you in the car while we go, don't raise your arm."

-lifeless body-

"Okay!"

....Creepy

top topics

join