It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What death really is and your function after death.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
There is no end to existing. It is not you, as an individual, that is doing the existing in the first place. The universe is doing you. Individuals are what the universe does. The individual is not what the individual does, it is what the universe does. So when you die, you will still be that which you always were; the universe. All is one.

Death is the end of relative/subjective interpretation. That's ALL it is.

Your whole life as a human you have been bound to perceive yourself as a human in a relative position adjacent to everything else. You have been living the human experience. But, I assure you, it was never the human that was having the human experience, the universe is having the human experience. And when you die, the universe does not, so therefore, you still exist, just not in the individualized human form.

Only individualized forms see in terms of relative interpretation. So think about what seeing would be like beyond relative interpretation, and you will be thinking about what seeing is like when you die.

Size has no meaning. An atom can be infinitely huge and infinitely small simultaneously.

Time has no meaning. A moment can seem to last infinitely long or infinitely short simultaneously.

All relative things become perceptually indistinguishable. When relativity ends, the only thing that remains is that which was always constant. Light. The speed of light, to individualized forms, was always constant regardless of relative interpretation. So in the realm beyond relative interpretation, the speed of light remains constant, as well as the light itself that was responsible for the speed. Beyond relative interpretation, light is all that exists as a constant fact. Therefore, light is seen at death.

The essence of everything, including light, is consciousness. This remains to be proven by math, but I speak of it in other threads in ways that make perfect logical sense. So basically, there is no death, just a cessation of a particular individualized form of consciousness. The light, that was responsible for the speed of light which is a constant, remains the only thing that non-individualized consciousness has left to identify itself with. So in that sense, the only constant definition we have for ourselves that will remain true throughout eternity, is we are light.

There are those that have died and came back that have told us this, and here I am telling you why that is, because I have figured it out on my own. They also tell us that the nature of this light is love. Since I independently arrived at the same conclusion that they experienced, I'm going to jump to a conclusive agreement with them and say that light is also love. But I understand, in the individualized form, we don't experience light as love. Not always. I think I did one time.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
So basically the Universe has us plugged into a Matrix?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
So basically the Universe has us plugged into a Matrix?

Basically.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
It's a shame no body has ever come back to let us know.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fisherr

Wait. Have you never heard of the Near Death Experience? There is plenty of peculiar phenomenas associated with the event where in particular cases, there was no scientific explanation for various elements of the event. Some cases include, detailed descriptions of events taking place while the observer was medically unconscious, as well as lifelong blind people being able to see and describe what they saw.

Here is the leading website documenting accounts of many Near Death Experiences.

near-death.com...

Within that website, there are scientific analyses of NDEs as well as supporting arguments for the validity of the NDE. After reading that, any denial, is just blinders being intentionally put up.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Wow, amazing explanation.
But how do you define love? AFAIK, love is an emotion experienced by individualized human. But how is it present in the higher dimension?

PS: All your threads are great, please keep them coming.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by morpheusxxz
Wow, amazing explanation.
But how do you define love? AFAIK, love is an emotion experienced by individualized human. But how is it present in the higher dimension?

PS: All your threads are great, please keep them coming.

Love has many definitions. Love is felt as an emotion and brought about by a lifestyle.

Most of all, I see love as a survival imperative. Were it not for love, we would kill ourselves. So I see love as a motivation for intelligent progression. I think fear is a teacher for love and we are students learning it.

The experience of love in abundance, seems to have elements that are indescribable in conventional terms. Seemingly miraculous things become possible. Also, loving your experience allows you to experience an experience in greater detail. Not only do you see things that you would have otherwise not noticed, but your experience itself becomes more qualitative.

So in summary, life experiences life in abundance when life loves. So perhaps love can be defined as, "life in abundance".

Abundant life is exactly what I would expect when I become the universal unified essence at the cessation of my individualized consciousness form.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

I do not live life, nor does life live me. I am not experienced by the "universe", nor is the "universe" experienced by me.

I am what all these ideas fail to capture.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by Fisherr

Wait. Have you never heard of the Near Death Experience? There is plenty of peculiar phenomenas associated with the event where in particular cases, there was no scientific explanation for various elements of the event. Some cases include, detailed descriptions of events taking place while the observer was medically unconscious, as well as lifelong blind people being able to see and describe what they saw.

Here is the leading website documenting accounts of many Near Death Experiences.

near-death.com...

Within that website, there are scientific analyses of NDEs as well as supporting arguments for the validity of the NDE. After reading that, any denial, is just blinders being intentionally put up.

That link is a bunch of religious-backed fictional nonsense.

What a waste of time. All the NDE folks say they seen "jesus" and the owner of the site is a Christian peddling the usual nonsense to do "gods work" to persuade the weak-minded folks to join the cult.

"Jesus" is just another man-god created by authorities of old who set out to combine several predating stories, legends, folk-lore and myths to fool the masses and keep them in control. They would have seen "Horus" first as "Jesus" is a copy of him and many other predating man-gods.

EVERY NDE experience that I heard so far, up until that site, has included MANY Christians who were thoroughly confused as why they didnt see "jesus" in their NDE. And the reason being is simple -- "jesus" is a man-made invention along with the other fictional characters of some silly book that fools take as real.

I am extremely interested in reading about NDE, but DESPISE these sites that peddle religious-based LIES. Bunch of nonsense that site is.

edit on 9-3-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

There are those that have died and came back that have told us this

Isn't this a contradiction to your premise that we lose individual consciousness?
If we are assimilated into light/matter/energy/love/whatever, we are unlikely to be coming back with messages

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

And just as the flame starts to dwindle, the ember becomes reignited by a cool calming breeze..

Thanks for your post.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Your outlook is a healthy one and it definitely will do you no harm in believing it in this incarnation. I would only suggest you maybe think deeper about the dilution of individuality and contemplate, instead, an existence of pure unity with individuality working in tandem.

If there were no individuality, why do we keep coming back and why are we able to communicate with those that are not with us in the flesh?

Great thread, by the way.
edit on 9-3-2012 by cuervo because: need. more. coffee...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Only individualized forms see in terms of relative interpretation. So think about what seeing would be like beyond relative interpretation, and you will be thinking about what seeing is like when you die.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So basically, there is no death, just a cessation of a particular individualized form of consciousness.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are those that have died and came back that have told us this, and here I am telling you why that is, because I have figured it out on my own. They also tell us that the nature of this light is love. Since I independently arrived at the same conclusion that they experienced, I'm going to jump to a conclusive agreement with them and say that light is also love.

Statement #3 completely contradicts Statements #1 and #2.

How can anyone come back after death and tell us what they have experienced after death about reality, if death is the end of individual experience? It's not really possible for these three claims to be all be true.

edit on 3/9/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
what death is: when your body stops.
your function after death: worm food.

there's nothing to say otherwise, guess it depend's wether you beleive in science or crazy old book's.

(imo)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimosa

People are afraid. They're afraid of what an end of the mind means. They're afraid that all of the loving people that're deceased are forever buried in time. They're also afraid that death will be painful. That's why there're all these religions. That's why there's so much spiritualism. That's why people focus on larger things than themselves. We're all running away from the certainty of death. Some of us go in esoteric directions, others in rationale directions. But we're all running as fast and hard as necessary.

This is my view on it:
Death is sad. But that's why we have to keep running. You stop running and... there's nothing. Just a hole. It's very sad and very creepy. It's not human. It's like a burning star. There's no conscience.

Just a program. This nature program. It creates life that lives and dies. It's the heartbeat of the universe. I don't know where this program originated. I just know it's there. It's written in the physical laws.

People want a reason that's satisfying emotionally. If they look then they'll eventually find one.

You have to work at it. Peace of mind isn't won easily. It requires investment of brain cells.

Do I get angry? There's nothing to be angry at. Just some physical laws. Nature doesn't purposely kill people or things to fulfill its perverse desires. It's just following rules written into itself. I do think there're other universes. I don't know if we'll ever interact with them knowingly. Life operates kind of like ants or bugs. It tries one thing and if it doesn't work then it tries another. Sometimes it'll try something randomly. It's looking for a solution. All of the solutions to the problems begin to add up and it's stored in our DNA and in our society - in our libraries and our stories and in the spoken word. From this, I suspect that universes are the same way. They're trying different things to see what works. In some of the universes, there's no life at all. In some, life is existing everywhere. If one thing can be learned about nature, it's that nature tries everything at least once, but it's not against trying it again. How can I be mad at everything?
edit on 9-3-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I do not think we go back to the One - perhaps we become more aware of it.
Each soul is individual and individual in it's experience and understanding through more than one lifetime
The whole point is life not death - there is no death as such just a change of location
Same reasoning that there is no such thing as nothing IE No Thing
Nothing is that which is not yet defined and that from which everything was born.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The universe is bigger than your anger or fear. You are not "returning" or "morphing" you already "are". You belong here as much as the mountains or the moon. You already "are" the universe. Your ego keeps you seperate. Your "self" is a grain of sand worrying about it's looks or proving how it's different or better than the rest of the sand on the beach.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
One final thought before I go...

One morning I was thinking about death. I was thinking about physical pain. What if physical pain stops at the moment or in the moments after our heart stops and the machines say that we're dead? But what if we're still somehow aware? Lets say for a moment that we ARE. Imagine what it would be like to no longer be connected to your body and all of its pains and stresses. For these few moments you will feel what it's like to only have thoughts. Maybe it will feel like being infinite, with no boundary? No more cells sending us signals, no more foreign contaminants to fight. It's pure surrender. A lot of ideas crossed my mind as I was thinking about this. I wondered if death might be the most peaceful moment most of us will ever know.

This world we live in can best be described as a roman arena. Everything is finite and we're always fighting for every scrap. But imagine what it will be like, even if for only a moment, to no longer be a part of it.

Some people might think I'm a cry baby. But what about those people who died in the holocaust? YOu'd want them to have peace in their last moments, right? Would you deny them that if they were atheists? Every person on earth can be looked at in a bad way. You don't have to be Hitler to be seen as cruel or imperfect. Every single person is condemnable. One of our greatest flaws and abilities is to condemn others so easily. But in a reality that forces us to make choices, having conviction is a persisting trait.

If I were god, I'd force everyone after they die to love every person that ever lived, even the worst. If you pass the test and loved them all then you may enter heaven. Otherwise, I send you back to earth.

But I'm not. I'm just another life form like anybody else. Wondering. Fighting. Exploring. Growing. I don't think nature judges us apart from each other. I think it's hopelessly blind to our discriminations. But maybe we judge ourselves. That's possible. I wonder if Hitler felt guilty or just felt justified in his final moments?
edit on 9-3-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
The truth of the matter is that we don't know why we are here and what happens after death.

Anything that differs from this truth is speculation bound by relativity. We are ignorant by default.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

The truth of the matter is that we don't know why we are here and what happens after death.

we are here because of solar dynamics and chance.
you are here because you parents procreated.
and theres nothing but elaborate superstition regarding what happen's after death.

"There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the latter ignorance."
-Hippocrates

edit on 9-3-2012 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join