It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Santorum To Single Mothers: Government Paternity Tests Or No Welfare

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Love how its always the woman's fault.

I've been suggesting mandatory government paternity DNA testing for years.

You can imagine the negative responses I get.

There are plenty of working single moms that can not get any kind of assistance or help from the paternal sperm donor.

How about we help those women who chose to work and raise their kids - - without government assistance.

How about those women help themselves by being a little more responsible with there bodies instead of running around sleeping with "sperm doners" without protection. After all, it's the womens choice regarding the decision to abort the child or birth it, it never is the "sperm doners" so maybe those women could do a little more to help themselves than the state could eh?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I see two options here, both reject paternity tests, especially if they're paid for by taxation: 1. abolish the welfare system and return charity to its rightful place, or 2. minimize as much public expenditure as possible, meaning NO paternity tests [if they are paid for by taxes], and leaving it as it is. Paternity tests paid for by the state are simply more taxes.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I support making paternity tests a requirement.

I know years ago when I got divorced my ex tried to get on welfare. Our divorce was done by us and not by lawyers so we both filed the papers and signed and that was that. She didn't want child support or alimony since I supported my child anyhow and we split custody and decisions 50/50. so she paid half and I paid half.

anyhow fast forward couple years, she's out of job, no money, and tries to get on welfare, instead of accepting her on welfare, they put the case on hold, and sought me out and tried to force me to pay for her "welfare" as a "state sponsored alimony" type situation.

I then had to hire an attorney to fight it and I won thankfully which the state then accepted her.. but they damn sure tried to make me pay for it.

anyhow regardless of that, I do support paternity tests... There are so many cases in my town of welfare abuse where you see single mothers in grocery store with 4 or 5 screaming, hyperactive youngin's trailing her while she pays with food stamps/wic but outside she gets into a fancy mercedes with fancy rims, neon glow under the car, mirror tint and bass blasting a thousand decibels...knowing she's just a baby factory since each kid is another 300/month in this state from the government.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

This is marxist.

But it doesn't surprise me though seeing as all of them are marxist leninist progressives.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join