It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service looking for an Assassin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I heard something this morning on the way to work that the Secret Service was looking for someone who has a rifle and wanted to assassinate Bush. I will be honest, I did not hear very much can someone please tell us more?

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 07:17 AM
link   
You mean other than wishing him "good hunting"?
Seriously, no haven't seen anything on that, and doesn't sound like a very good tactical maneuver....letting the suspect know you're on to him??? I would think that if the Secret Service had such info, it certainly wouldn't have been released to the press...

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I know it didn't sense to me, but I heard it on fox as I was walking out the door. It seems that they raided his house and found pictures of Bush with Deadman written on them.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Cops Hunt Man Suspected of Threatening President

(New York-WABC, September 20, 2004) � Breaking news concerning President Bush's visit to New York. Eyewitness News is told that there has been a credible threat against the president Monday.

is linked on drudges site

[edit on 21-9-2004 by Creepy]

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Ya know....I've been getting a bad feeling about things the past couple of days. Awhile back, they arrested some guys in Albany and said that it was in connection to a possible assassination attempt on I believe the abassador from Pakistan, maybe not....Well isn't their PM (sorry couldn't spell his name if I wanted to). in washington??

Maybe, if there is someone running around with a rifle intent on assinating someone, the target isn't Bush???

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Seems rather stupid to release the suspect's name, car, etc. to the press... Is it amateur hour in the Secret Service as well as the CIA??? Or is there another agenda at work...???

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Secret Service is definitely taking it seriously. They have pretty much cut off the entire area around the UN this morning. What a pain in the arse to get around.

I read this same guy has made threats on Bush before. If this is the case, why is he still loose?

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I would imagine there are lots of people with rifles who would like to assassinate George Weasel Bush. Liking and Wanting to are a far cry from taking actual action to get the job done.

Sounds pretty vague to me. Maybe it is another excuse to round up more innocent Americans and strip them of citizenship and civil protections as allowed under the 'so called' Patriot Act.

PS. to the Secret Service, No i don't own a sniper rifle, not yet at least.

Of course considering this is the same Secret Service that cornered and grilled a guy for an 'off with his head' BUMPER STICKER for pete's sake, you have to wonder at their competence and common sense.

top topics

join