It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Giant Finger discovered in Egypt? BILD.de Exclusive News

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
A couple of quotes from a Google Translation of the article that may be telling.

The photographer Gregory Spoerri (56) is a well-known disco entrepreneur from Basel in Switzerland. His empire included the "Mad Max", a cult-shop, ........

.....All theory. Fact: The bones found still missing. "Disco King" Spoerri decided in 2008 to a new life, gave up his profession, the puzzling discovery processed in his now published book "The Lost God. Day of Doom, "a mystery thriller in which showed the relic and a fictional story is told to solve the mystery of the supposedly well. The reality is different: "I am not a scientist," the author says honestly. "I've installed the relic in the novel, it deliberately evading the scholarship.

The first part of the article is clearly being represented as theory and the fact is it's included in a fiction book where the author seems to leave it to the reader to decide if it's real. Best as I can figure

Got a perfect grade in a German course in College forty years ago too
Now I can't read a word.
edit on 3/10/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I just wonder how the finger, if real, was preserved all these years. Surely it could have been mummified, but current exposure to the environment would allow bacteria to biodegrade it much faster. It would be nice to have seen a video of this finger for further analysis. But I am sure the government has it in its possession already...who knows what will happen or has happened to the grave robber already.

Nice find!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I found it's father ..

It's just a tree branch

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
You know the word gullible isn't even in the dictionary ?

Look it up.

Seriously tho it looks more like the front leg of a pony or a small horse. Or maybe Ima horses ass.
I don't know.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Haha thats so true, Bild has like zero credibility in Germany. But you never know... Would be cool if it was real.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Can we be sure it's some guys finger and not his.... errr... Won't finish that sentence.

Hey, so he was out on the town ten thousand years ago and his wife wasn't happy with him and waitrd till he fell asleep "totally John Whayne Bobbit style"...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
reply to post by Arken

Can we be sure it's some guys finger and not his.... errr... Won't finish that sentence.

Hey, so he was out on the town ten thousand years ago and his wife wasn't happy with him and waitrd till he fell asleep "totally John Whayne Bobbit style"...

Now imagine the girl who was fingered with that thing??? hahaha

I'm guessing this post will be removed....

edit on 10-3-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by baburak
I found it's father ..

It's just a tree branch

NO!! I Found its Father !!

the Nephilim !!

Well any who...

To Bad we don't have the Technology like in that Movie the Fifth Element !!

taking the Remains of a Hand or Finger!! and Regenerate a Whole Body from it !!

Fifth Element - Leloos Reconstruction

Now that Would be Something !! to see
that and bringing an extinct Being back to life ...

The Finger is Interesting ... in 1988

Thinking........... Sasquatch, Bigfoot , Yeti , ya know those kind of 8 to 10 foot beings

DNA Result Update: The "Yeti's finger" is from a human. What kind of human? That's another question for another time. Perhaps Dr. Melba Ketchum can help answer that question. The results were disappointing, but the hunt for the Yeti goes on.

Yeah Human but what type of Human

the OPS PICS ?
its from a Pyramid Labor Worker they Used Chewbacca's to Build the Pyramids in Egypt & Mexico

bigfootevidence.blogspot.com...

There .. the Mystery is Solved Bigfoot Chewies were Used by Annu ,Anak , Anunakki A.K.A. Anakin Sky Walker !! and his Pals and this is One of its Fingers ! What is Next is they will find a Tie Fighter!! Hell the a Similar Death Star is circling around Saturn

Saturn's moon is Death Star's twin
www.newscientist.com...

George Lucas is Putitng Us in a Lot of Loops

edit on 10-3-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Looks like a cow/deer leg

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Haha, yeah thats what I think of when im watching star wars.. Maybee offtopic but it is known that star wars has lots of occult knowledge.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Interesting, would love to follow the work done on that project.
And funny how allot of ATS members jump the HOAX and FAKE wagon when they are presented with something that don't fit into their daily lives of reality. Alot of people say they have a open mind but allot of time that just BS.
There is nothing wrong to say "I don't know what that is" its not always FAKE or REAL.. BLACK and WHITE
its better to say "I don't know" because then more research can is needed, witch it is in this case.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Look it up.

Seriously tho it looks more like the front leg of a pony or a small horse. Or maybe Ima horses ass.
I don't know.

Funny you should mention that, my first impression was that it resembled a hoof of a goat or something.

If it is a finger...... were's the rest?
And who or what broke it off....... and why..... was this a giant who was prone to making rude gestures?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Originally posted by KillerQueen
And why does such a valuable find appear to be placed so casually on someone's couch?

If true, where do you think a grave robber can show this? In a cristal box? m
Maybe the egyptian robber don't know the exact meaning of this relic...

Read the story on Bild.de newspaper.

edit on 2012/3/10 by Another10Pin because: .

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Kind of looks like an animal's leg

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Why is it that these things are never found by universities or respectable archeologists? It's always some religious fanatic or someone with a background far removed from mainstream science.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Look it up.

I don't know.

Yep, the first thing I thought of.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Giant finger found in Egypt and BILD exclusive coverage do not match.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
Interesting, would love to follow the work done on that project.
And funny how allot of ATS members jump the HOAX and FAKE wagon when they are presented with something that don't fit into their daily lives of reality. Alot of people say they have a open mind but allot of time that just BS.
There is nothing wrong to say "I don't know what that is" its not always FAKE or REAL.. BLACK and WHITE
its better to say "I don't know" because then more research can is needed, witch it is in this case.

The problem is not with the finger, but how it was presented. In rags on a couch. The provenance has been destroyed. It would have been believable if the finder had left it alone and called a scientific team to research the area and kept the object in a chain of scientific procedures (unearth it, package it properly, DNA tests, report it in a reputable scientific journal.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

BILD is the most sensation seeking newspaper in Germany. Most of the stuff is made up or fake.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
damn. i believe that giants existed but this is an obvious hoax IMO

the photos look like an amateur took them.

1. it looks like a couch that was picked up during a rubbish day...

2. there is a note next to the finger for size reference...i somehow doubt if a giant finger was found it would be put on a filthy couch and photographed with a 20? haha nah.

3. the finger is broken off. if it was mummified... where is the rest of the mummy? or did someone snap this huge finger off and ran to a ...newspaper... nope.

4. the only photo that could in anyway point to this being real is blurry... nope.

sorry guys i have an open mind i really do and my open mind says someone wants to take us for a ride.
edit on 10-3-2012 by Aarcadius because: typo

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join