It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Giant Finger discovered in Egypt? BILD.de Exclusive News

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
reply to post by Sparky63

Yes you could! People made small fortunes selling narwhal tusks as unicorn horns.

"Could?"

Still CAN, you mean:
You can sell crystal skulls for anything from 20 dollars: www.crystalskulls.com... to 2100 dollars: www.skullis.com....

Or, you could take the easy route and merely charge anything from 40 dollars: www.prmaine.com... to a hundred Euros: www.whoisjoshuashapiro.com... to teach people how to "recharge" and spiritually "attune" their own crystal skulls.

IMO, the people who pay for the latter service need to have their calcium skull re- "attuned." Or at least examined.

Harte
edit on 3/17/2012 by Harte because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Lol looks like a Halloween prop. I agree with DNA testing!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
how does what ever the finger is under look like a couch, the finger is almost as long as the seat is, i belive a car seat not a couch, and how in any way does it look like an animal? it has a finger nail

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I hate to see the booger that this thing could pick. Interested in seeing some test results from this so keep us updated.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdw1234
how does what ever the finger is under look like a couch, the finger is almost as long as the seat is, i belive a car seat not a couch, and how in any way does it look like an animal? it has a finger nail

It's a worn out prop from some B movie.

That being said, you don't think some aliens have fingernails?
We are from aliens and we have fingernails...

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by fakedirt

I immediately had the same thoughts. I don't see any conclusive reason why this has to be a fake. People are commenting on the quality of the pictures, they're from 1988! The photo quality back then was nothing like it is now. I see it being totally feasible that this finger may possibly belong to a pyramid builder!

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
giants are historical.....and biblical....
north america is big-time, like Illinois andTexas.... Right next to me is Rockwall texas....named after a giant structure with window like openings and plumbing pipes....and a skull found in the creek area just south of the "3 BY 5 MILE RECTANGLE" on a flat area between two rivers. there's a pic of a giant skeleton being excavated with a 6 shooter in his hand, a big one!

edit on 29-9-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahuweh ...coolest of names

edit on 29-9-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahweh is our new king

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I found this picture close to a decade ago (maybe more) and the BILD story is consistent with the story surrounding the artifact back then.

Hope it's true, but am skeptical.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
It is SAURON's finger

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Wow now that's a big finger. If its all real assuming, I mean left uncovered and dragged around half the world back and forth were some supposed grave robbers kept it in there attic or some such, and took it out once in a while to show it to potential clients, well that does not lead to good preservation's on decaying parts even if there mummified, especially since its supposed to be what? Some thousands and thousand years old.

But on a more serious note, and lets just assume its all real and such. Can you imagine the giant boogers that giant finger must have been picking when it was attached to the rest of the body. Must have been one giant humongous booger, for one giant humongous finger. Truly amazing.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
the D.O.D. will take the DNA and clone Super Soldiers. Can you Imagine an army of these things. This would be a black ops dream come true.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Are there any updates on this?

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by warcloud41

I've seen a lot of mummies. The bones are brown, the visible bone in the shot is pinkish tan (new bone).

It looks bogus to me.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Antigod
reply to post by warcloud41

I've seen a lot of mummies. The bones are brown, the visible bone in the shot is pinkish tan (new bone).

It looks bogus to me.

So have I.. Norman Oklahoma.. Egyptology with Prof Phipps.
The bones are many times discolored due to preparations before wrapping and after wrapping.

Anyway, you cant get a good pic of it, but the finger appears to be severed, not broken off at the knuckle or a knuckle that has been degraded. Now we can roll into the fantasy of a great Nephilim battle... maybe this Nephilim got his finger cut off in battle... and they havent found the body cause he walked away.

edit on 12-2-2014 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Tylerdurden1
Are there any updates on this?

From my experience in seeing the results of DNA from these extraordinary claims takes years. Once they come back the published results always end up being inconclusive. In the world of conspiracy "Inconclusive" is a win from what I have seen.

Which leads me to believe its not an easy thing to find a lab that is willing to give you the results you are looking for.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

Well CRAP! LOL, maybe someone will reserect this thread when more is available. I hope.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

DNA!

DNA!

And once more for luck..DNA!

What's the betting it isn't Human?

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Antigod

Are the bones brown if the flesh and wrappings are still covering them?

For all we know, a chunk of the dessicated flesh disintergrated last week or something, exposing the bone underneath.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The question that always amuses me:

But where are the Giants today, if they did exist?

It's like we don't pay attention to fables and history books. How many of such books were filled with killing giants? If they did exist, we've got enough anecdotal evidence of short people killing them all over the place.

But as far as that finger is concerned: anyone up to doing the math on the supposed size, in relation to the bill? lol

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

MysterX
reply to post by Antigod

Are the bones brown if the flesh and wrappings are still covering them?

For all we know, a chunk of the dessicated flesh disintegrated last week or something, exposing the bone underneath.

Unburied bone turns light brown when it ages, and I've not seen pink bone on a mummy yet, even one that's been recently unwrapped. That's fresh bone colour on that 'finger'. Also, I've done some chasing up with the image, and although it claims to have X ray verification it doesn't show it in a way so you can see it it all. Screams bogus to me.

What you have to remember is that in ancient times people were shorter, the average was about 5'5''. They would have though the modern Swedes at 6'1'' were giants. When very old texts refer to giants, they could be talking about a relatively normal gap in heights. Someone from a different ethnic group who was 6'5'' would seem like an exotic giant.
edit on 13-2-2014 by Antigod because: Clarification

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join