It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'MANCOW" - My Friend Breitbart was murdered - (and 'the real tape' is still missing)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Well, Mancow is not a someone to rely on as a source. He is a notorious douche nozzle!

Also can we confirm he was buddy-buddy with Breitbart enough to know that there is another tape?

Lastly, why release the tapes to Hannity? Why not disclose it on your own and then let the News agencies pick it up after that? Political posturing?

edit on 9-3-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

I personally think the space aliens took the tape...they love Obama.

Wait, I thought the space aliens were going to abduct and enslave
black people, according to Obama's professer, Bell?

These are different aliens.

The are pro-Obama...and they killed Breitbart.

I have no proof...there is absolutely no evidence...but I just KNOW it's true.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Hmmm...I dont know ...that statement seems like it
could be "racist" to me.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Hmmm...I dont know ...that statement seems like it
could be "racist" to me.

Really?

It seems to me that you probably don't recognize what "racism" really is.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I don't need a video to show me evidence of Obama's anti white racism, ffs there is evidence in his own book!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by LErickson
I know which one you presented.

This is a discussion board. I'm allowed to have an opinion.

But not your own set of facts.
Are you saying it is your opinion that a man with chronic heart trouble was "perfectly healthy" then?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Mancow is a GOP hack. He has appeared on Fox News many times.

Pure speculation: if you ask me, having observed him speaking, Mancow is probably an alcoholic and perhaps a coc aine user. Which, interestingly enough, I also observed about Andrew Breitbart. That combination of problems does not lend itself to trustworthy testimony, nor to long life. Again, pure speculation on my part, based on observations and long experience.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
"You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows."

Who was it that said: "Terrorists destroy randomly, while our actions bore, we hoped, the precise stamp of a cut diamond

Is there a new wind a-blowin'? The times are ripe for it.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Uploaded by cgreene34 on Mar 10, 2012
In today's radio show, Christopher talks about the Andrew Breitbart conspiracy as well as a recently publicly released statement by Defense Secretary Leon Panetta to strike Iran.

Start @ 45:45

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Please check out these links, then post any concerns you have. I have plenty, but they may be purely coincidental, but I need verification that my imagination is not just being overactive:

#1 The man that conversed with Andrew Breitbart at the bar for two hours (note his name, employer, & profession):
www.hollywoodreporter.com...

#2 He said Andrew was sipping "red wine" (my quotation marks). Anybody familiar with "energy drinks"? Note in the link provided below, the style of bottle.
www.monavie.com...

#3 www.thenewamerican.com...
Page 3 of 3 (last three paragraphs) "Actually, ACORN was not his number one target, until James O'Keefe walked into his office and showed him his set of videos. Breitbart's jaw dropped. He writes (p.2):
"After I watched the videos, there was silence. Then he turned to me and said, "We're going to
take down ACORN." "No," I replied. "We're going to take down the media." (Bold, mine)

#4 Last link connecting all the above: www.allthingsnow.com... na

Coincidence????

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofswords

I bet he drank too much "Red Bull"....
(or at least was thinking about all the "Red Bull" in Washington)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

lol....he may have. I wonder if investigators looked into whether or not Breitbart may have consumed anything given to him, intentionally or unintentionally, by anybody else at that bar, including the guy he had a 2-hr conversation with. (Please look at the links in my last post.)

Interesting research about that MV company and the people involved in it. It hasn't been around very long. I'm being intentionally vague, but Bing that bunch and you will shake your head at some of what you learn. There are some really intuitive and natural investigators on ATS. I just hope the actual investigators will look real close at who, what, where, when, and how......the timing was everything.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Intergalactic double-cross?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

What?
Are you confusing fiction with reality again?

Originally posted by LedaOhio
Uploaded by cgreene34 on Mar 10, 2012
In today's radio show, Christopher talks about the Andrew Breitbart conspiracy as well as a recently publicly released statement by Defense Secretary Leon Panetta to strike Iran.

What conspiracy would that be that is being talked about again?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
When one looks at the tenures of Bill Clinton or of George W. Bush in the presidency and one remembers the long list of incidents which one might be forgiven for thinking would put a stop to their political careers and didn't, one wonders what the young Barack Obama could possibly have done at Harvard, while studying for his law degree, that could possibly come back now to knock him out of the Oval Office.

I've got it!!!! Something so vile that it tops all the Clinton shenanigans and all of the Bush delinquencies put together.

They must have him on tape planning to . . . extend health care to the less fortunate!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join