It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'MANCOW" - My Friend Breitbart was murdered - (and 'the real tape' is still missing)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Breitbart was murdered - the tape was switched

Edited footage of one of the tapes that had been in Breitbart’s possession before his death was leaked today, but not by the Breitbart media empire itself, who have announced the full unedited footage, which shows Obama giving a speech about race at Harvard University in 1991, will be played on Fox News’ Hannity this evening.

The edited film is by no means damning, suggesting that it is not the same footage Breitbart was referring to when he tipped off Muller that explosive revelations would arrive on March 1st.

Indeed, the footage released today has in fact been in the public domain for years, having first appeared on You Tube in 2008

and then there is this conclusion in the article -

Given what Breitbart said both publicly and privately in the weeks before his death, it’s apparent that the footage released today is not what Breitbart had intended to release in the context of “destroying Barack Obama”. It remains to be seen whether such footage will ever see the light of day.

Erich “Mancow” Muller .. the radio personality in Chicago, was in contact with his buddy Andrew Brietbart many times a week. They had detailed discussions and, according to 'Mancow', Brietbart had scathing video that would bring Obama down. We all know that the day before he was going to release the video .. he died. 'Mancow' believes he may have been murdered. (so do I). A tape was revealed on Hannity .. but it is NOT the tape that Breitbart was referring to when he was in discussions with his friend 'Mancow'.

Two conspiracies .... Breitbart was murdered AND the tape that would bring Obama down is missing.

(For the record ... from what I've seen of Erich “Mancow” Muller on TV and heard on the radio, he isn't a democrat and he isn't a republican. He seems to be more of a libertarian but I've never heard him say one way or the other. He may have declared himself affiliated with a political party and I just missed it ... )

edit on 3/9/2012 by FlyersFan because: spelling

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Mancow? That washed up racist phone pranking morning show DJ?

Yeah, I wouldn't trust anything Mancow says.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Or he died and he didn't have anything (come on, if past instances are indicative of future results HE HAD NOTHING), his past vids, including the new documentary on Occupy, are all hype and no substance. Just a rehash.

This time he died, so they can pin that on the admin as well and make him a neocon martyr.

I have a theory. What if the GOP and Fox news had him killed, so they could do exactly what they are doing now. Knowing the shadow of doubt falls on "the people that would want him dead."

It is just as viable a theory.
edit on 9-3-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Is there a single shred of evidence that Obama had anything to do with Brietbart or the video that "supposedly" exists of something that could "supposedly" damage Obama and "supposedly" hurt his bid for re-election?

ANY EVIDENCE????
edit on 9-3-2012 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
Mancow? That washed up racist phone pranking morning show DJ?

I don't know about 'racist' ... I don't think you can call his libertarian views 'racist'. Well. You could call it that, but you'd be wrong. Phone pranking? Yes. 'Washed up'?? I doubt it. His income is over 2 million $$ a year. But none of that matters. What matters is that he was talking to Breitbart a few times a week and he says that the tape Hannity had is NOT the tape that Breitbart was going to release. THAT is what matters. There is a missing tape that could hit Obama hard .... where is it and who has it?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
ANY EVIDENCE????

Of course not. The only hard evidence would be the tape itself and it has gone missing. The only evidence at this time is circumstantial. The fella said he had it. What he said was plausable. (we know Obama's associations with many radicals). The day before the (up to that point healthy) fella is to produce it .. he 'drops dead'. And now the tape is nowhere to be found.

If it were a person with a tape against Bush43 while he was in .. and the day before the fella was to release it he suddenly turned up dead and the tape went missing ... I'd be saying the same thing. It's freak'n strange!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
You only really have two options here.
Mancow talked with Andy so much that he knows all about the real tape and how it will destroy Obama and has at least a clue why as in what the content may hold.
Mancow is an entertainer that does not know crap and therefor can only write an article claiming to know tons but alas can only guess at what should have been the one thing for him to actually know.

I know which one you presented.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I heard mancows interview with Alex Jones. That was where this story broke....

Anyway, he said nothing of the sort that the "real tape" was missing, he also said he was not sure at all if he died of a heart attack or he was assiniated.

In the end.....this thread is way more hype than what mancow actually said on air

Nice try

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

If they were such great friends, and IF Breitbart indeed had such a "damning" tape, then it is logical to presume that Breitbart would have had trusted confidants to share the tape's info, even copies, with...including "MANCOW".

But of course (sarcasm on) it makes perfect sense that a very vocal and public figure like Breitbart, who already has said publicly that he has some "incriminating evidence", would then be "murdered".....sure, of course that would happen....because everyone knows that in this modern era no one would be suspicious of the timing. (sarcasm off).

It isn't logical....the very LAST thing would be to call such attention to the man, in that manner.

Oh, and I guess since this thread (and "MANCOW") are convinced that Breitbart was "murdered", this means that the full Coroner's report has been released, and that the report confirms this?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
The day before the (up to that point healthy) fella is to produce it .. he 'drops dead'. And now the tape is nowhere to be found.

Uh...you mean the guy with a history of heart problems according to his family and close friends? You mean the guy who was supposed to avoid alcohol due to his heart problems who was at a bar the night he died? That is what you meant, right?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson
I know which one you presented.

This is a discussion board. I'm allowed to have an opinion.

Originally posted by THEDUDE86
he said nothing of the sort that the "real tape" was missing,

I put the 'and the real tape is still missing' to the side. I did not quote mancow as having said that. I relooked at the article and I see that I did not present it as if it were mancows words. Also - in the title, when I originally posted the title I did indeed separate them to show they were not his words.
edit on 3/9/2012 by FlyersFan because: updated post

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

Uh...you mean the guy with a history of heart problems according to his family and close friends? You mean the guy who was supposed to avoid alcohol due to his heart problems who was at a bar the night he died? That is what you meant, right?

Even HANNITY, who was a friend of his, has stated that he's had heart problems. The guy was screaming at occupy protesters screaming "quit raping people" a few weeks ago while slam down drinks.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Thanks for posting this FF,

I was under the impression that the footage will be aired on Fox next week.
I watched Shapiro on with Hannity, and they said they had the video and would
air it in full next week.

Anyone else ? Can confirm?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
If Mancow was talking to him on a regular basis, multiple times a week, don't you think he would at least know the contents of this supposed video... This conspircy lacks so much credit.... Mancow has been known to take the bait on this kind of stuff in the past, and ended up looking like Geraldo standing in front of an empty vault. At least that is what i remember from when he was on Chicago stations in the 90's. All hype and no substance.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Thanks for posting this FF,

I was under the impression that the footage will be aired on Fox next week.
I watched Shapiro on with Hannity, and they said they had the video and would
air it in full next week.

Anyone else ? Can confirm?

Yeah. That's what I took from Hannity's show that night. They'd air the footage in its entirety next week. But, I was falling asleep, soI could be wrong, too.

Back to the whole Breitbart death conumdrum...

Now... I'm no Obama fan. I've been upfront about that. However, I find it hard to believe that Obama and /or those working DIRECTLY for him would be so stupid as to off Breitbart in such an obvious manner that would undoubtedly put them at the head of the suspect list.

I see two possible scenarios IF Breitbart's death was not the result of natural causes or due to his own actions:

1) Someone trying to curry favor with Obama and his camp did it. Acting on their own and under misguided "loyalty," any number of Obama supporters, hangers-on, etc... could have put the period on Breitbart's existence.

2) Enemies of Obama, in an attempt to implicate Obama and/or certain members of his circle, killed Breitbart. If this is the case, the autopsy should turn up some "smoking gun" pointing towards the Obama camp. Perhaps they knew Breitbart had nada and was just talking out his butthole and saw this as the only play that would damage Obama.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
If they were such great friends, and IF Breitbart indeed had such a "damning" tape, then it is logical to presume that Breitbart would have had trusted confidants to share the tape's info, even copies, with...including "MANCOW".

I don't know how you can make those leaps.

Bottom line ... the tape that was on Hannity was NOT the tape that Breitbart said he was going to release. We still have not seen it. For those who don't believe the conspiracy .. you'll say we haven't seen the tape because there isn't one. For those who think there is a conspiracy (and I fully admit that I do think so), then the reason we haven't seen it is because it was taken and probably either destroyed by Obama's goons, or TPTB have their hands on it to further blackmail their puppet Obama.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

Thanks for the confirmation.

Well, its an interesting theory,
mine is that if Breitbart was offed,
look to the shadow govenment...

those boys in the basement.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Mancow...for real???

I mean...am I surprised that Mancow is trashy enough to use his "friends" death to up his ratings? No, not at all.

But really...you are going to use Mancow as a source for anything credible???

He is a known liar just to get attention...like his whole fake waterboarding incident.

But hey...whatever backs up your world view...confirmation bias and all that.
edit on 9-3-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by ProudBird

I don't know how you can make those leaps.

Bottom line ... the tape that was on Hannity was NOT the tape that Breitbart said he was going to release. We still have not seen it. For those who don't believe the conspiracy .. you'll say we haven't seen the tape because there isn't one. For those who think there is a conspiracy (and I fully admit that I do think so), then the reason we haven't seen it is because it was taken and probably either destroyed by Obama's goons, or TPTB have their hands on it to further blackmail their puppet Obama.

I personally think the space aliens took the tape...they love Obama.

The funny thing is...I have as much evidence as you do.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

I personally think the space aliens took the tape...they love Obama.

Wait, I thought the space aliens were going to abduct and enslave
black people, according to Obama's professer, Bell?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join