It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO: Apparent shapeshifting object appears over Toronto

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrLovecraft
reply to post by jerryznv

Oh I love ATS, when a post goes to hell!

Star and Flag for realizing that you love ATS...and the other part!

It happens...just need to be cautious about what you offer up and how you offer it up!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The person has zoomed in way too much, what you are seeing is the sensors going mental trying to focus on something that is way to far from the lens.

In other words its an artifact caused by zooming in too far. Its a digital zoom too, which are notorious for being crap.

Get a camera, point it at a star or plane flying towards you. Zoom in until there is no more zoom, and you will see the exact same thing. Digital zooms are meaningless marketing features that do nothing but confuse people.

Its more than likely a planet or plane.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Rich kid from the 905 with too much time on their hands, and too much optical zoom on their camera.

Oh, and a planet... Out of focus with lensing effects.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
As much as I don't doubt the existence of our ET friends, I've seen more than one ship in the last few years, twice during broad daylight with others present (sorry no pics, so take my word or leave it) this to me looks like a flying watermelon and the way the other fine stars are positioned, I think this video is as fake as it comes. Unless there are flying watermelon beings...in which case I'll admit I'm wrong.

edit on 9-3-2012 by sweetstuff because: Grammar correction

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
i love the crew on ats! i'm laughing my pants off to some of the replies! i have the same ufo hovering in the sky every night! its the light on topp of the local water tower shape shifting on and off,on and off! i guess it does this so a plane doesn't hit it! and its denomic force wont let me hold my camera still to film it properly!
we're doomed!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DrLovecraft

It's not shapeshifting if the camera can't focus, in this case it's a camera quality issue, and a light issue, not a shapeshifting issue, I wish mufonians and canadians alike would learn the basics of how to debunk themselves before they post stuff like this, or if there gonna post it, post it as 'strange light in the sky plus bad camera focus quality'.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Who recorded this video Micheal J Fox?

Take all of the people that believe this is either a Demonic Shape shifter, or an alien craft. Get them in a lab, and experiment on them to determine why evolution is reversing it's self.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Finally! A UFO video that was worth watching!!!
/sarcasm

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Using Stellarium, and plugging in Toronto and March, 5 9:35 PM, it looks like it was either Jupiter or Sirius.

Add some defocus, refraction through tree branches and some electro-music and a UFO video is made.

And no, we don't have barns in the middle of Toronto

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I think that you should have added " Rush assassinates Obama while receiving orders from demonic shape-shifting orb"

That was pretty awful.

Keep hunting my friend. Next one might be a gem.

Peace

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by spav5

I...LIKE IT!! Bravo on the sarcasm, it's why I keep posting!
Honestly though titles aside, I think I may have seen some more horrible first hand accounts on here.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I thought it read Ufo over a Tornado..... yeah would 've been cooler if it had read that... no stars no flags

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Oddly enough, there was a recent video posted from that area which showed a spinning top shape whith these same colours..anyone see it?
At least it was in focus, and it was taken by a camera backed up to a telecope....
he saysit apears fairly often......
it looks like a mixed gob of different coloured plastyecine spinning on a string OMG
Ive debunked my first video!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DrLovecraft

If we only knew what was happening there.
Some great morphing or light displaying going on.
I think I'll try something of a guess I posted at youtube:

A great show, thanks, never saw anything like that, made me want a watermelon at one stage. Green outside and red inside. The diamond shows up from a bright light. If you check Auroras you see the Green and the Red illuminations in the sky. So that is nothing new. What is new is that a man made so called brush discharges from varying electrostatic charge to make these machines. This constant activity imparts momentum to Earth and man made machines only from Nikola Tesla.

www.youtube.com...

Truly a man made aurora effect Wow.
And something to do with momentum perhaps.
It would be lacking to say nothing is happening once the Aurora goes way.
Sun to capacitor Earth currents must always exist.
For this airship perhaps some easy display for us to see.
Thus can NASA give a number figure to the potential of the Sun like Tesla did.
And what scientific conclusion would follow.
NASA will stick to showing pictures and giving approved .01% explanations.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
It's hard to make out what it is and many people here on ATS won't be too forgiving about that.

I've seen some pretty spectacular things myself. If I had caught them on video I wonder how many people would believe it was real..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join