It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO: Apparent shapeshifting object appears over Toronto

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The video in the link shows illustrates a UFO in Toronto Canada. The post states that it was more of a "intelligently-directed entity or dimensional gateway". Has any of our Canadian ATSers seen or heard of this event occurring?

www.agoracosmopolitan.com...
edit on 9-3-2012 by DrLovecraft because: Due to reader request

Date of sighting: March 5, 2012
Location of sighting: Toronto, Canada

Eyewitness states: "March 05, 2012. Toronto, 9:30-9:40 p.m. The Unidentified Flying Object was visible against a Planet for 10 min."

The above video which shows a recent photo of a "UFO" seen in Toronto, does not appear to be an "object". Instead it appears to be some kind of intelligently-directed entity or dimensional gateway.

Source: The Canadian (s.tt...)

REMINDER!!

TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Hmm, yeah. I'm going to go with out-of-focus star/planet slowly passing behind a tree branch.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Looks like it passing behind a tree or bush branch.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by DrLovecraft

Rob Ford?

You ask for that with your attention grabbing, over-hyped, thread title. The crappy video with the ANNOYING effects and GOD AWFUL music is just a huge waste of time.
edit on 9-3-2012 by bluestreak53 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Can't get the video to play. The links good, it's just my iPod acting up.

Something about that title bothers me. Why automatically assume this object was alien AND demonic? Almost sounds like the reporter was a trifle biased.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
i say its a swamp-meteor

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Ummm...no...not a demonic alien!

Shape shifting thread title is needed though!

link   
bahahahahaha
2nd

link   

shapeshifting demonic alien

Either that or Venus filmed with a dodgy camera ... or through a kaleidoscope

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Where does demonic fit into this video? Oh brother...here we go again. Another night time video of a distant point of light.
with a headline that doesn't even remotely describe what we see.Awesome.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
ive seen video of Sirius looking exactly like that, I cant find it right now but it was really close to that...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

The article states that according to "Pagan Gnostics" these entities knows as "Archons" have the ability to shape shift. Though I don't subscribe to this or the hive mind theory. I'm a little under-educated as far as the so called "Archontic Base" under Lake Ontario goes.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53

Rob Ford?

You ask for that with your attention grabbing, over-hyped, thread title. The crappy video with the ANNOYING effects and GOD AWFUL music is just a huge waste of time.
edit on 9-3-2012 by bluestreak53 because: (no reason given)

Toned down the headline a bit, I tend to view these with the volume turned down

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
ya this sucks!!! whats with the funky soundtrack? i live just north of toronto and its been too cloudy at nite lately to see the stars! i can make a video of this with my cell phone vid taping the cn tower while shaking my phone all around too! or maybe it was the city tv building at dundas square!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Oh my goodness, do people not know how to hold a camera still and place it on an object so the camera doesn't move? Think I just got seizure from watching that video.

But, I think that's suppose to be Venus.
edit on 9-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Que the cheesy music,we have another one.It looks like a star or planet, perhaps Venus or Jupiter, and an out of focus camera.What is so demonic about this?I leave Toronto to live in Mexico and I miss all of this action? I guess I am not going back.
edit on 9-3-2012 by November5th because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrLovecraft
reply to post by smyleegrl

The article states that according to "Pagan Gnostics" these entities knows as "Archons" have the ability to shape shift. Though I don't subscribe to this or the hive mind theory. I'm a little under-educated as far as the so called "Archontic Base" under Lake Ontario goes.

Quick! Call National Defense, and Peter Mansbridge! The Archons base is in Lake Ontario! Must annihilate!

The "Pagan Gnostics" will certainly get an Order of Canada for saving us from the dreaded Archons! (LOL - Sorrry, but that is SERIOUSLY one of the WORST "UFO" videos I've seen posted here.)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Toned down the headline a bit, I tend to view these with the volume turned down

How about this for a headline...

"Random youtube video of out of focus light at night...supposedly in Toronto...with some bad music to complement your wasted time."

That would be more appropriate I think!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

Oh I love ATS, when a post goes to hell!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I'm in TORONNO but i have not heard of this, its either kept quiet or its a known flying object.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join