It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones finally begins to cover his views on the Kony 2012 movement

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by WillowToadie

Originally posted by RealSpoke

I didn't know you had to have a college degree to have knowledge on a topic. Or at least form an opinion on it.

You don't so there goes your straw man argument,

If you want credentials and all that other meaningless jargon, go watch television, seriously.
Your clearly new here, and if you didn't know this is a website for open discussion on controversial topics.

Credentials or no credentials, people are here to discuss issues, exchange ideas, and everyone holds different views
edit on 9-3-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by WillowToadie

you have absolutely de-railed. You asked the previous poster for his "credentials," laughable of a request as that was, I'd sure like to see your "evidence" for alex being a psychopath. But I don't want to feed into the self predicted straw man that you also accused him of, this is a meaningless post. can you down vote here?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Alex Jones is called a psychopath. Psychopathy seems to be inborn,

How do we know? Regular people respond very well to treatment and rehabilitation

Psychopaths on the other hand use treatment and rehabilitation as an opportunity to suss people out better and actually copy the methods of the people "rehabilitating" them to learn how to better manipulate others

Some people draw a distinction between those who are "inborn" (true) psychopaths and those who are a product of society, sociopaths. Although there are other definitions.
dude what the hell are you on about, do you know what psychopath even means ??

Psychopathy is a personality disorder characterized by a pervasive pattern of disregard for, or violation of, the rights of others. Psychopaths have a total lack of empathy and remorse and are generally regarded as selfish, insensitive, dishonest, arrogant, aggressive, impulsive, irresponsible, and hedonistic.

en.wikipedia.org...

And you think Alex Jones falls under this?

Can you cite a single crime or injustice that he's committed?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I've been observing...
I watched the video, I cried and I also seen some of the transparency within.

What better way to get the 'anti war trendies'...the concerned citizens for our country, etc, to want war.
Sick and sad.

Using social media against the people, the same media that helps many wake up, study for themselves and decide their thoughts.

Barack Obama deploys US special forces to central Africa President Barack Obama on Friday announced he was sending 100 combat troops to central Africa to advise forces aiming to hunt down the Ugandan Lord's Resistance Army,

Source

Image Source

edit on 9-3-2012 by dreamingawake because: sources

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
AJs whole shtick was
Psycopaths and Sociopaths are going to take our rights!
now its
Psycopaths and Sociopaths are taking our rights!
and they are
using psy-ops

good thread OP
edit on 9-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by seenavv

dude what the hell are you on about, do you know what psychopath even means ??

I'm not a "dude" D0Od and I explained thouroughly what psychopathy means much better than a st00pid wiki spew.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

I grew up with a psychopath and if tough childhoods make you one then I should have been one instead of her. She made my life miserable. psychopaths who are raised with violence are more likely to become violent psychopaths. Ones that are raised in loving homes become very good at fooling others. They look so normal but they are just as capable of cruelty as the violent ones but they're sneakier. They are much more dangerous in some ways because of that.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
isnt alex jones a double agent??

according to another post I saw on here... WHY should we believe him when more viable information is available on the web... he's being a bit ridiculous I think.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire

according to another post I saw on here... WHY should we believe him when more viable information is available on the web... he's being a bit ridiculous I think.

Alex is a vountaryst had a Malthusian apologist on for bemusement. Sure, Malthus' warnings about ltd resources can be heeded, but to divorce him from his deluded consequentialist view that completely excludes tech. advancements to overcome that need, is disingenuous. Malthus' views were based on an era when head of US Pat.Office wanted to close it bc HE couldn't fathom any new inventions: ie. statist hierarchic managerial view/couldn't fathom individuals growing their own food

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I'm not a "dude" D0Od and I explained thouroughly what psychopathy means much better than a st00pid wiki spew.

a stupid wiki spew?

a person who is mentally ill, who does not care about other people, and who is usually dangerous or violent

www.learnersdictionary.com...

a person suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behaviour.

oxforddictionaries.com...

A person with an antisocial personality disorder, manifested in aggressive, perverted, criminal, or amoral behavior without empathy or remorse.

www.thefreedictionary.com...

Alex Jones falls under this?

edit on 9-3-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

bahh this is just hard to swallow.... Almost as hard to swallow as the whole Kony thing itself... that picture thats floating around (the strip of images) is way more believable... Psyop sure... but maybe not as sinister as jones and we are portraying

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I did post my information and its on the front page of this thread, where
it belongs, so everyone can see. If your interested...you can
use this link to view it

And just a question, have you ever heard of The Shadow Government?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire

Alex is a vountaryst had a Malthusian apologist on for bemusement. Sure, Malthus' warnings about ltd resources can be heeded, but to divorce him from his deluded consequentialist view that completely excludes tech. advancements to overcome that need, is disingenuous. Malthus' views were based on an era when head of US Pat.Office wanted to close it bc HE couldn't fathom any new inventions: ie. statist hierarchic managerial view/couldn't fathom individuals growing their own food
What does Malthusian have to do with this topic??
It took me 5mins to make sense of that post, filled with spelling errors, gramatical errors and ideas out of no where
You seriously baffle me...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by haven123

i hate this fella why does he need to rage so much,if i ever meet him he will be getting punched

Because that's the character he plays.

Glenn Beck cries.
Bill O'Reilly yells and lies
Alex Jones Rages.

It's a means to an end, it "shows" you that he "cares" and is "concerned" for your "safety". Sadly though, I have to agree this Kony movement isn't all that it seems, but don't worry, AJ will put his spin on it.

I'm surprised he's waited this long, he usually jumps on any stories of this type, and usually declares them psyops or whatnot, and if AJ got the story late in the game? look out boys.

I've noticed several times that on many potentially important stories, he's 2-3 days behind. I believe he has handlers, and that they direct him as to how it should be spun because he doesn't always get it right.

The best example of this is when the OWS first came out, he flat out bashed them over and over on a Friday, come Monday he made some half hearted excuse that he didn't understand what they were doing and then got behind it somewhat. Then after they completely rejected him from becoming directly involved (rightly so), it was back to bashing, but always with particular qualifiers.

How else do you explain his consistency in completely ignoring certain stories for days, that are all over Drudge, which he uses on a daily basis for material?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

reply to post by seenavv

I grew up with a psychopath and if tough childhoods make you one then I should have been one instead of her. She made my life miserable. psychopaths who are raised with violence are more likely to become violent psychopaths. Ones that are raised in loving homes become very good at fooling others. They look so normal but they are just as capable of cruelty as the violent ones but they're sneakier. They are much more dangerous in some ways because of that.
well I'm really sorry to hear that... but I don't think Alex Jones is a psychopath, he's a good person with a lot of enthusiasm, character, and knowledge
And he's done a lot to wake up the masses to the illusion of reality we have been led to believe from cradle to grave
I also doubt he's a double agent, but he does tend to exaggerate things

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join