It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones finally begins to cover his views on the Kony 2012 movement

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

edit on 9-3-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
i hate this fella why does he need to rage so much,if i ever meet him he will be getting punched...to be fair he was calmish on this vid still a tit
edit on 9-3-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-3-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by haven123

i hate this fella why does he need to rage so much,if i ever meet him he will be getting punched

Because that's the character he plays.

Glenn Beck cries.
Bill O'Reilly yells and lies
Alex Jones Rages.

It's a means to an end, it "shows" you that he "cares" and is "concerned" for your "safety". Sadly though, I have to agree this Kony movement isn't all that it seems, but don't worry, AJ will put his spin on it.

I'm surprised he's waited this long, he usually jumps on any stories of this type, and usually declares them psyops or whatnot, and if AJ got the story late in the game? look out boys.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by haven123

talk is cheap have you got anything meaningfull to say?
have you ever posted anything meaning full?

the kony thing IS a scam
pretty hard to spin the opening quotes

this shoot the messenger stuff is sad and hillarious at the same time

edit on 9-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
What are you on about?

With the help of Facebook and Twitter, Jason Russell's documentary has even captured the attention of celebrities including Ryan Gosling, Rihanna, Oprah and Justin Bieber.

It's viral and it's real.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

the kony thing IS a scam
pretty hard to spin the opening quotes

this shoot the messenger stuff is sad and hillarious at the same time

Isn't it strange Dan, very strange that they are using one of the oldest tricks
in the book. This is exactly a psy op, out of a play book.

You know Panama was way before my time, but I learned they
did the same thing down there, and used the radio as media to run the Psy Op.

Maybe they did create Facebook after all...I tell ya its working out like a charm.

Sad, hilarious, and very scary, scary!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by WillowToadie
What are you on about?

With the help of Facebook and Twitter, Jason Russell's documentary has even captured the attention of celebrities including Ryan Gosling, Rihanna, Oprah and Justin Bieber.

Yes, its a very real Psy Op.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
It doesn't matter if you like Alex Jones or not as a person/character. What he said was pretty much true. Psy-op to the max.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Originally posted by WillowToadie
What are you on about?

Yes, its a very real Psy Op.

Are you an expert on this?

what are your credentials?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I just set up a monthly donation subscription, I won't miss the money and it feels damn good to be putting my money where my mouth/mind/ears are. DO IT!
 ps. I am not a shill or am "Alexbot" or any of these things I anticipate being called. I am simply a passionate listener and follower of Alex's work and want to see it THRIVE.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
star that RealSpoke

if one goes back years to the vid jones made where tarplay forecasts the scenario
its obviousness itself PSY-OP
just like all the other invasions
lather rinse repeat

the part about we don't need no stinkin congress!!!
and people are worried abot JONEs' delivery style

I'd say you called it quite well BTS in so many of your posts
no wonder you are got a gold frame

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
why is ridicule and/or suspicion the knee jerk response to anyone who expresses emotion (re: alex jones)? Methinks it makes the lizards uncomfortable... I've got plans for the weekend now, go rage just to upset some reptiles.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by WillowToadie

I'd like to share a few things that I posted in another thread here
and here 11 pages into that thread, so likely it got buried.

Maybe once you see these things you will have a different opinion.

Your looking at a decades old CIA operation and Kony and his buds, specifically
David Matsanga are operatives.

However KONY has been out of sight now for a few years, no one has seen
him since 2010, and its time for a Regime change.

Connect the dots...

CIA behind ‘Walk to Work’ protests – Matsanga claims

The United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) has been accused of hiding behind the on-going ‘Walk to Work’ protests that have resulted into the beating up of the country’s opposition leader Dr Kizza Besigye and the imprisonment of several leading and minor opposition figures.

In a scathing attack on the American secret agency and the methods used by Uganda’s political opposition, Dr David Matsanga, a former spokesman of Ugandan rebel movement, the Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA) has written to Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni pleading with him to find a way of reaching out to the opposition and not fall into a trap allegedly being set by the CIA in an attempt to bring down the Ugandan government. He said: “My position on the Uganda scenario is that the current acrimony created by foreign instigators under the guise of “walk to work” is a simple CIA mechanism of regime change in Africa.”
www.thelondoneveningpost.com...

There is a leaked cable that seems to implicate Matsanga is a CIA operative:

But it states it is CLASSIFIED.
So anyone who wants to look it up can with the information below,
I dont think its prudent to post it.

Search terms : LRA David Matsanga CIA

US embassy cable - 09KAMPALA1304

ETA Richard Cottrell just did an expose that explains more in detail,
& gives overview of Uganda, Kony and Matsanga, along with Yoweri Museveni and how
have they have been "supping" with the CIA for quite some time.

Richard Cottrell is a former European MP

(LRA) rampaging around Uganda is nothing more than a US and Mossad-backed guerilla force.

Its task is to destabilize wide areas of Africa rich in minerals like Uganda, ex-French and Belgian Congo, and Sudan.

Joseph Kony, the self-appointed leader of the LRA, ex-choir boy, brilliantly flexible break dancer, the new US terrorist poster boy, has been on the CIA’s books for years.

More at EndtheLie.com - EndtheLie.com...

Going back to 2008 the LRA's delegation leader is reported speaking of himself
as an CIA operative. All is not as it seems

Apira famously refused to shake Museveni’s hand, claiming it was blood stained, when the Uganda president made a brief appearance in Juba and shook hands with some members of the Kony team.

The compromises meant the composition of the Kony team kept changing.

"That is why David Matsanga and others came in," she added, referring to the LRA’s current delegation leader to the peace negotiations. "The role of Matsanga needs some investigations. Who funded and facilitate him for the talks?

Sometimes he calls himself a CIA agent; other times an ICC expert; a conflict resolution expert and so forth."
blackstarnews.com...

And facebook and twitter make a great platform in which to launch a Psy Op,
and in todays instant world, it took off like wildfire. Simply amazing!

SAN DIEGO, California - September 28, 2011 – As totalitarian regimes around the world fall through
revolutions fueled by modern social networks like Twitter and Facebook,

www.csmonitor.com...

Not too suprised to find George Soros name in the mix either!

Laren Poole, Co Founder of Invisible Children addressing the Criminal Court
in 2009 with George Soros Pro War Open Society Institute...

www.internationalcriminaljustice.net...

In a 2011 financial statement, the organization disclosed that only 31% of all the funds they receive are used for charitable purposes, with the majority allocated toward travel expenses and employee salaries. Invisible Children has also been accused of fraud and voter manipulation in a recent charity contest sponsored by Chase Bank and Facebook.

The group’s Co-Founder and President, Laren Poole addressed the International Criminal Court in 2009 alongside Aryeh Neier, President of George Soros’ pro-war Open Society Institute.

www.blacklistednews.com...

The US military currently has one hundred military officers training and overseeing the Ugandan military in anti-LRA operations. Due to the complete absence of LRA activity in Uganda, it becomes feasible that the US may be planning further operations in the resource rich DRC.

Over six million Congolese nationals have been killed in war since 1996, largely with US complicity. The regimes of Paul Kagame in Rwanda and Yoweri Museveni in Uganda have both received millions in military aid from the United States. Since the abhorrent failure of the 1993 US intervention in Somalia, the US has relied on the militaries of Rwanda, Uganda and Ethiopia to carry out US interests in proxy.

More:

Back in October 2011 in the New York Times...

A senior Pentagon official underscored that the American military personnel would not be operating independently nor carrying out unilateral operations.

The official also said the United States had provided about $33 million in support to regional efforts to battle the Lord’s Resistance Army since 2008, an effort that has not been sufficient to guarantee that local security forces dismantle the group.

One effort has trained a light infantry battalion of the Democratic Republic of Congo’s military, with that unit now deployed in the Dungu region of northeastern Congo, where the Lord’s Resistance Army is operating.

www.nytimes.com...

From that article we learn that this goes back to George Bush in 2008.

American efforts to combat the group also took place during the administration of President George W. Bush, which authorized the Pentagon to send a team of 17 counterterrorism advisers to train Ugandan troops and provided millions of dollars worth of aid, including fuel trucks, satellite phones and night-vision goggles, to the Ugandan Army. Those efforts scattered segments of the Lord’s Resistance Army in recent years; its remnants dispersed and regrouped in Uganda’s neighbors

Here is a factoid from the Invisible Children Site itself

According to Invisible Children’s own LRA Crisis Tracker,
not a single case of LRA activity has been reported in Uganda since 2006.

www.lracrisistracker.com...

Hmmmm......
A classic Psy Op

This tactic was perfected years ago, originally spelled "SYWAR" as it was known then.

In the era of Pentagon outsourcing - one contractor is of particular interest due to the
fact that they have been hiring as of late, recruiting candidates with a desired background in PsyOps.

Barbaricum -

Barbaricum is an ancient Roman Army term referring to the frontier beyond the charted
Roman Empire: the great unknown, a place full of chaos and void of order.

Google the term Centcom together with Cubic to put the pieces together.

What we are experiencing is a state where military doctine is rapidly advancing and
blurs the juridical lines of operation between policing and intelligence; obscures
the distinctions between war and peace; transcends the definitions of local, and
international police and military operations, and has a new battlefied, social media,
and a fake army of sock puppets to wage upon its own citizens.

www.psywar.org...
edit on 9-3-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by eluzhun

might I suggest reptile removal using the xq3 modulator?
after all they are obstructing the view
of the truth

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

actually big hunks of the video are from old docus he made which predict the general scenario quite well

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by WillowToadie

I didn't know you had to have a college degree to have knowledge on a topic. Or at least form an opinion on it.

But I'm an advertising major and its one of the worst propaganda pseudo-documentaries I have seen in a long time. It uses all the classical propaganda techniques.

Plus for one it says Kony is fighting for no reason and that isn't true. He's a christian nut that thinks he's a freedom fighter.

Kony insists that he and the Lord's Resistance Army are fighting for the Ten Commandments. He defends his actions: "Is it bad? It is not against human rights. And that commandment was not given by Joseph. It was not given by LRA. No, those commandments were given by God."

edit on 9-3-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

I didn't know you had to have a college degree to have knowledge on a topic. Or at least form an opinion on it.

You don't so there goes your straw man argument,

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Whining ?? As far I have understood it, he is asking for more donations only to improve show, write more books etc. He has never complains about his life, as far as I know it.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Alex Jones is called a psychopath. Psychopathy seems to be inborn,

How do we know? Regular people respond very well to treatment and rehabilitation

Psychopaths on the other hand use treatment and rehabilitation as an opportunity to suss people out better and actually copy the methods of the people "rehabilitating" them to learn how to better manipulate others

Some people draw a distinction between those who are "inborn" (true) psychopaths and those who are a product of society, sociopaths. Although there are other definitions.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join