It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNESCO and the New Gold Standard - Carbon Credits and the New Currency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
ATS Researchers Needed. Are you up for solving the mystery?

For a few years now, I have been watching the open activities of the UN and the organization known as UNESCO. With the looming financial crisis approaching, a new form of currency will be needed. I believe that a new standard for markets will emerge in the form of carbon credits. You may be thinking that we have already seen the defeat of cap and trade. While this may seem the case in the US, the evidence on Google tells a different story. I'll provide my suspicions below. What I would like from the ATS community is a production of the evidence. Use this forum to research my suspicion. Either bust it or confirm it.

Here is what I think may be happening. I'll break this down by parts.

1) A new gold standard of sorts will be backed by UNESCO biosphere reserves around the world. Each country has land that is set aside as carbon free zones. For instance, in the US, we have the Grand Canyon area and may others. These reserves are owned and managed by the United Nations and UNESCO. It is my suspicion that these lands will be the new backing for a countries wealth, all managed by the UN. These reserves will ultimately be traded and developed for their resources to feed the machine of new technology and economic growth. Follow the trail from point A to Z and the will of the corporation will rule all else. Oil was the first reserve to be managed around the world through the petrol dollar "Ponzi Scheme". The new plan seems includes management of ALL resources.

2) Once the destruction of the dollar is complete, a new form of payment will be introduced that is based on the carbon footprint of the individual, corporation or institution. The term carbon trading is, in reality, trading of the carbon units of human labor. Relate this to the atomic number of carbon (6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons).

3) All of this will be managed by the UN. All countries are currently in the process of handing over sovereignty to the UN in three areas: Executive, Legislative, Military and Economic. It seems to me that agencies are working feverishly toward this agenda while the masses of people are being detracted and deflected toward dead end issues.

4) Biometrics is the final piece to this puzzle. Fingerprints and eye scans will be the preferred method to recognize the individual. These marks in the hand and forehead will be the primary means to identity and gaining access to the machine of commerce.

My final suspicion is this: When the world is finally pushed to the edge of controlled chaos, this plan will be implemented as a new idea to save us from ourselves. Some part of national government will be demonized as the enemy and the UN will be the saviors. A new world leader will emerge and the World will give control to him. In reality, all the footwork will already be complete. The transition will be instant and the people will have no say in the matter.

One last thing: I believe the magic number is $125,000. Each man, woman and child will receive a payoff to come on board with the new system as an incentive (Bribe). Why $125K? Ask men in two years.

Evidence

Your turn. Start with the carbon trading system of Germany. Europe, and especially Germany, will lead this new system. The process is being defined by the EAU and the 10 nation confederacy that will soon rule Europe. From there, search Google and the archives of the various countries around the world. The Canadian Parliament website and the UN website are good places to look.

Either bust or confirm what I have presented.

edit on 9-3-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I personally believe you hit the nail on the head, I have had this belief ever since the talk of carbon credits was being introduced, I had a gut feeling about it, and one thing I have learnt is to believe in my instinct.

Currently UNESCO are in Australia again taking another look at the great barrier reef, which of course these idiot enviromentalists are begging to be protected by our new over lords.

The only true wilderness is the space between an enviromentalists ears

The road to hell is paved with good intentions
edit on 9-3-2012 by munkey66 because: added last line

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Let us add that recently UN authority was named as superceeding congress on the issue of military action in Syria.....theres a thread about it.....
In other words the potus no longer needs congress to approve of a war just the UN.......
fits dont it?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Honestly think that's a great OP, but the biometric part would probably end in chaos big time with the whole mark of the beast thing from Christians.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
Honestly think that's a great OP, but the biometric part would probably end in chaos big time with the whole mark of the beast thing from Christians.

We only need verify that God was speaking to us directly on this. Carbon is the 6th element and has 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. Can we deny the facts of the point as compared to history? Not a chance.

Revelation 13
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man (or of mankind); and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Go back two verses:

16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

For me, evidence for God is not hard to see. Foreknowledge is God's mark on the Bible. No other religious book can claim this insight. Confirmation can be found in the link below from my signature.

Isaiah 8

12 “Do not call conspiracy
everything this people calls a conspiracy;
do not fear what they fear,
and do not dread it.
13 The LORD Almighty is the one you are to regard as holy,
he is the one you are to fear,
he is the one you are to dread.

edit on 9-3-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
ATS Researchers Needed. Are you up for solving the mystery?

Here is what I think may be happening. I'll break this down by parts.

2) Once the destruction of the dollar is complete, a new form of payment will be introduced that is based on the carbon footprint of the individual, corporation or institution. The term carbon trading is, in reality, trading of the carbon units of human labor. Relate this to the atomic number of carbon (6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons).

Either bust or confirm what I have presented.

Ok:

Here is their website: link

Here is my thread on this video showing who is behind this: my thread.

From my post:

Who is this organization? It's some of the biggest corporations on earth! Here is a full listt from their webpage, but a few examples include:
Bank of America: Merrill Lynch
eBay
Hewlett-Packard
Kraft Foods
Panasonic
Pepsi
Sony Ericsson
Time Warner

This is really about Eugenics:

“Eugenic goals are most likely to be attained under another name than eugenics.” - Frederick Osborn

“Eugenics views itself as the fourth leg of the chair of civilization, the other three being a) a thrifty expenditure of natural resources, b) mitigation of environmental pollution, and c) maintenance of a human population not exceeding the planet’s carrying capacity. Eugenics, which can be thought of as human ecology, is thus part and parcel of the environmental movement.”
- John Glad “Future Human Evolution: Eugenics in the Twenty-First Century.”

You see the UN has been at eugenics from the beginning. UNESCO, the UN education authority has been pushing global government and eugenics through the worlds education system:

"The general philosophy of UNESCO should be a scientific world humanism, global in extent and evolutionary in background...its education program it can stress the ultimate need for world political unity and familiarize all peoples with the implications of the transfer of full sovereignty from separate nations to a world organization...Political unification in some sort of world government will be required...Tasks for the media division of UNESCO (will be) to promote the growth of a common outlook shared by all nations and cultures...to help the emergence of a single world culture....Even though it is quite true that any radical eugenic policy will be for many years politically and psychologically impossible, it will be important for UNESCO to see that the eugenic problem is examined with the greatest care, and that the public mind is informed of the issues at stake so that much that now is unthinkable may at least become thinkable."
- The first director -general of UNESCO Sir Julian Huxley, 1948, "UNESCO: Its Purpose and Its Philosophy."

Here is the UN paper by UNESCO guiding our education system since the 1970s:

The role of education is to awaken the young to the consciousness
of their responsibilities. It is the coming generations whose
task it will be to strengthen international organizations and
ensure their growth

In other words they want to brainwash children with our education to accept globalism. I.E. globalist propaganda.

Now, all geographical studies reveal the
following undeniable truths:
Education and peace
1. In order to live and to improve their standards of living,
men are engaged in a struggle with, or against, nature. To
be sure, conditions vary according to the regions involved,
but the adventure and the efforts made are common to all
and, to a greater or a lesser degree, benefit all mankind.
2. No free, peaceful nation can any longer be self-sufficient. To
live and to prosper, they all stand in need of one another.
3. Thanks to science and to technology the Earth has now assumed
human proportions (that is why man, today, has
launched out into the conquest of space). The achievement
of the economic and political organization of the world may
now be conceived as close at hand, bringing benefit to all.

Your theory: Confirmed.
edit on 9-3-2012 by pianopraze because: ...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

Biometrics is a fatally flawed technology so the entire approach falls apart right there.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

We only need verify that God was speaking to us directly on this.

Then you are done for. There is no proof that "God" or "god" or god(dess) has spoken to anyone especially through the rewriting of the agnostic text of the Sumerians which you call "The Good News" which is at best Old and not News at all.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by WillowToadie

We only need verify that God was speaking to us directly on this.

Then you are done for. There is no proof that "God" or "god" or god(dess) has spoken to anyone especially through the rewriting of the agnostic text of the Sumerians which you call "The Good News" which is at best Old and not News at all.

It does not matter if you or I believe in God, we are not the ones making the rules, those making them can use any text they like as a blueprint and I tend to think along a similar line as the OP but without the religious element..

top topics

join