It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else sitting at the edge of your seat lately?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
So does anyone else feel the thickness in the air that's been going on for some time now? It's not even on a personal level either, I have friends and co workers calling me all the time asking me what's going on.. Even family members feel something dark coming along.. I see people prepping all the time now for no apparent reason, just going with that gut feeling in the back of their head. Now I don't know what will happen but it seems we're heading in the direction for many things to happen.

Please tell me things you've also noticed going on

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I have had several people tell me recently that they feel anxious for no apparent reason. They feel the need to keep on the move and keep busy doing anything even if it is just pacing around looking for something to do.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I feel summer is coming

Perhaps we feel something bad is going to happen because something really bad have not happened for some time

edit on 9-3-2012 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Maybe it's just that time of the month. Besides, something dreadful already happened. Look what just happened in the Midwest and Eastern states that were just hit with, I don't know a 100 tornado's, with whole cities leveled. Is that not enough doom and gloom for you for one year?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Maybe we all want a change in what we see too.

Just all of the doomsday movies and things I've seen the world was always in an economic downturn and protests, and here we are now.. Just things are brewing

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Maybe it's because you read all the bad news in here, or anywhere.

Read some good news, and you will feel something good is going to happen

www.globalgoodnews.com...

www.happynews.com...

edit on 9-3-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I live in Alabama, tornadoes are no real surprise ;/. Back last year when those storms hit here rescue groups were finding babies in trees and limbs everywhere, and this is like 15 minutes from where I live.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Yea I've been feeling it, but I can't discount the fact that its in combination with discovering this site and a couple of other blogs. I'm more excited though--there is a positive feeling behind this heavy impending sense.
I don't talk to my husband about what I come across online (cuz he thinks its all crazy-talk which it could very well be), but he nonetheless is acting the same way as me. He has been talking about buying silver and stocking up for reasons he isn't even sure of.
Also, I kinda expected it. Everyone talks about how the solar activities affects our planet with little talk about how it may affect those living on her. I don't know if maybe I'm just more sensitive now to the storms or there is some sort of placebo affect taking place, but I've been so tired and achy lately and I recently read that the storms can have an affect on our overall moods, physiology and energy levels. Again, my husband, who isn't paying any attention at all to all this stuff, recently got some meds for some bad head/back aches of which the meds aren't even helping much.
We all have our own magnetic energy field so it is understandable that many of us should be sensitive enough to notice the changes.
edit on 9-3-2012 by awakendhybrid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Yes, but I try not to dwell on it too much. I go on about my life remaining as positive as possible. I thought maybe the heaviness I was feeling was due to ATS but after being gone for two months I found that just isn't the case...

I feel this year is going to be a ruff one, not any 2012 doom and gloom, but global misery due to governmental actions and such.

edit on 9-3-2012 by lilowl53 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Pelvi

It's just another day.

Originally posted by Pelvi

Now I don't know what will happen but it seems we're heading in the direction for many things to happen.
Guaranteed!! All of sorts of things, are constantly happening. Always have been. Always will be.

Originally posted by Pelvi

I have friends and co workers calling me all the time asking me what's going on..
A common greeting:

[color=ADFCFF]"Hey man. Long time, no see. What's going on?"
[color=F4FFAD]"Meh. Not much really. Same 'ol, Same 'ol."
[color=ADFCFF]"Yeah. I know what ya mean. Same crap. Different day."
[color=F4FFAD]"Yup."

......another day goes by.

There is no reason to fear tomorrow.
Tomorrow will come, whether we want it to, or not.

edit on 3/9/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I've always had a pretty good attention span, but for some reason it's been deteriorating over the last few months. I'm having a lot more trouble concentrating than I used to, for some reason. No, scratch that. It's not really a matter of concentration. I'm filled with a weird, jumpy energy, I guess you could say. I can focus on any given task, but if I have to multi-task, I get all flustered.

It's weird. Something's up, yes yes indeed.
edit on 3/9/12 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Yes tomarrow will come regardless of wheather we want it to are not, but I believe people sell themselves short on their natural instincts. Much as the animals can tell when a storm is comming I believe that people too still have this ability. Its not hard to see the signs around us. Weather is changing around our country, regardless of who you blame for it. Our debt is out of control. Our goverment is out of control. People are not stupid. We can all sense the change comming. We all feel the winds of change.

The saving grace to this as I see it is that just as with a storm,in the end, the rains will refresh the lands. Maybe this change will give new life to the garden we have let fall into such disrepair.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
It is all pretty simple really.

We're all going to die!!!!

' runs from the room like a girl with hands in the air, shaking and screaming...'

new topics

top topics

join