It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake UFO Picture!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by rocket88

Oh yeah , and posting stuff that you know to be fake is a no no

But I told you! I said in the beginning. Just want to point out how hard it is to see if fake or not.
My intensions was not to cheat on people and say its PROOF of alienspaceship. Like: a friend mailed me this pic that the girlfriend of his cousin in china/russia took of an alien spaceship with her mobile...

edit on 9-3-2012 by rocket88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocket88

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by rocket88

Oh yeah , and posting stuff that you know to be fake is a no no

But I told you! I said in the beginning. Just want to point out how hard it is to see if fake or not.
My intensions was not to cheat on people and say its PROOF of alienspaceship. Like: a friend mailed me this pic that the girlfriend of his cousin took of an alien spaceship with her mobile...

Cool...it's fake...off to the HOAX bin this will go!

Why would anyone post a fake picture in a thread for discussion anyway?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by alienones

Probably because the majority of people who do see a genuine UFO are not prepared for it, along with the excitement & adrenaline of it.

People certainly do carry a camera with them everywhere they go these days, (e.g. iPhone) but they don’t carry a tripod under their arm too!

Anyway, I wouldn’t know where to begin in debunking this as there’s just not enough insight into it. Witness? Location? Date? These are all relevant in determining whether a picture is real or not.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
No need to fake this one, just take a plane lit by the sunlight on a certain angle with camera motion blur.

It's a dangerous game you play here, OP. Not sure if mods/admins here will appreciate.

Anyway, planes can have sometimes weird aspects due to various parameters (and if above all, you use ps, then....):

edit on 9-3-2012 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

Your signature is your attitude ain´t it?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevenaugust
No need to fake this one, just take a plane lit by the sunlight on a certain angle with camera motion blur.

That´s it!

... and a lack of wings via ps...
edit on 9-3-2012 by rocket88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Gortex is right...your post violates the ToS here:

15). Posting: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

Your thread title says Fake UFO Picture? There is no question that it is fake...you admit that. So your title is misleading.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

edit on 9-3-2012 by gortex because: Already posted by gavron

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
You Guys really take everything on the goldwaage...

Relax and have a good time!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Closed. We do not allow the posting of KNOWN fake UFO pictures....or KNOWN fake/hoax anything. PLEASE read the T&C fully before posting further.

Terms & Conditions of Use

15). Posting: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

15l.) [HOAX]: In the event you Post more than three items that are later determined to be of an obviously hoax, fraudulent, or faked nature, your account may be terminated without warning.

edit on March 9th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join