It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men and Women please answer this honestly.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Originally posted by goinglocodowninacapulco

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Originally posted by Shred

HeII no. I'm paying for sexual favors in the form of dinners, movies, drinks, gifts etc, I expect the product to be A class.

How sad that you have to pay for it. Are you one of those short, unattractive guys with money, but no personality?

Warning, the man hater feminist has spoken,
he's just being an old fashioned gent, and lets face it most chicks love not having to pay for things.
He's had his opinion, he can choose who he wants within reason.
Why so offensive?

edit on 10-3-2012 by goinglocodowninacapulco because: (no reason given)

p.s i've had no sleep and had some beers, so no offence lady, i'm just bored and felt like being controversial saying you were a man hating feminist, i don't know you, peace.
edit on 10-3-2012 by goinglocodowninacapulco because: (no reason given)

I expect the "product" to be A Class??? Excuse me, that is no old-fashioned gent talking - that's a male chauvinist pig. No lady likes to be referred to as "A-class product", as if she were a piece of meat. He meant to be offensive, so I called him on it.

I love men, I happen to be married to a lovely man, who would never refer to me as a "product".

Ha-Ha. You'd be surprised. Of course no woman accepts that kind of talk, and they shouldn't. But then again, that's not how I talk to the ladies lol. I'm sorry the wording didn't suit your taste but that's reality.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alyssa
Men: Would you date/have sex with a woman if her face was VERY deformed and/or burnt. Let's add that she had a nice body, great job and she wasn't shallow about your flaws?

Women: Would you date/ have sex with a man if he was charming, handsome face, great abs, strong minded, but was VERY short as in 5'5, broke because of medical issues and lacked ambition to move up in the job world?

It would depend on what I wanted out of life.

If I just wanted a one-on-one relationship - - I would go for the quality of the person - - no matter what.

If I wanted children (and its taken me 5 decades to get to this thinking) - - I would have to consider what they were being offered in the gene pool. Today is a health oriented and physical appearance generation. Life is hard enough without a good start.

I am 5' 7" and have dated a man 5' 3". If he had been the right man for me - - it wouldn't have mattered.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by goinglocodowninacapulco
reply to post by Char-Lee

I'm sorry but that must be BS, that's just a motivational talk to someone in need of a partner & they could go and get someone, but not everyone can, only those that want it and maybe have a bit of luck or some endeering qualities.

I have seen fat ugly people with partners that love them. We know a couple with an unattractive woman in her late forties and a husband crazy about her who is gorgeous and much younger, but they go to the same church and believe all the same things...People with deformities with a mate that loves them, Bonny found Clyde...everyone has someone out there who will want to be with them if they give enough various people a chance to get to know and love them and THAT is a fact!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by choppedbrisket
Show me a woman who isn't insane with at least one physical quality I like and I'm in.
Quite frankly if I just want to bang a hot chic I'll pay for one.

When I was single, (my ex husband had cheated on me with dozens of women and I learned everything at once), 22 yr marriage.
My sense of self was gone devastated I was hospitalized insane,. It took five years then I decided i would date. I decided i would go out with anyone that asked me or if I got a chance i would ask, at least once and be open to get to know them. I had a lot of bad dates and finally met the guy i have been with now 13 years.

Nothing like what i thought I was looking for but everything that is good for me.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

I had a friend who married a real facially deformed women. He said he was happy. About a year later he died and they never worked out what from. Well I think it was her that killed him. Anyway she has remarried now. I tried to warn the bloke but how can you tell someone there newly wed wife is so ugly she might kill you..

rip johnbow...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I would like to answer this thread honestly but I can't find the words.

I can only tell you once some years ago I was working in a professional capacity with a woman who was a lot like the person described in the conditions of this thread's original post. She had a very nice body but some facial problems. At first I didn't think about her in any way at all except professionally as I always do in business. However this was my one execption. She had a really, really wonderful personality and that's what did me in. I got a serious crush on her and the "ugliness" in her face became intensely attractive to me. Only "attractive" is not the right word, but this isn't the place to go any farther.

I guess what i am saying is at first glance a person might think "no man could find this woman at all attractive or sexual in any way" but actually she became the only serious crush I ever got in a business situtation that threatened to make things uncomfortable. She must have known how I felt it was painfully obvious, like one of those gutwrenching first crushes. But in the situation it would have been highly inappropriate and we were both professional enough to intuitively know that so it was never even an issue.

Even now thinking about her makes me feel a little lightheaded. and this was a long time ago I haven't seen this person in years.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alyssa
Men: Would you date/have sex with a woman if her face was VERY deformed and/or burnt. Let's add that she had a nice body, great job and she wasn't shallow about your flaws?

It's not the face you F, it's the F you gotta face.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I'm tall in my neck of the woods, I'm taller or about the same height as most men. If I started axing off short men from the potential dating pool, well I'd cut off a lot of nice guys from the list.

As for the broke thing, I could work with that. Having no ambition as being content with living in misery does not sound like a person who is strong minded. A strong minded person would not just let life happen to him as he goes into medical bankruptcy. He doesn't have to want to move up the corporate ladder, but just letting life happen to him means he either isn't strong minded or he is expecting me to pay for his bills.

I don't expect a man to support me, hence a man should be able to support himself if he's interested in me.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I was talking about this thread with Mr Suspiria yesterday as we were walking through town. He said "You're not really taller than me, it's just your legs are 4 inches longer - Now please slow down a bit".

edit on 12-3-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

Alyssa,

I am a female and to honestly answer your question. YES. My last boyfriend, had a great body, great job, great head on his shoulders. His only flaw is he was born with very weak blood vessels in the left side of his face. Leaving him marked with what you would call, Port Wine Stains. They stain his cheek, from under his eye all the way down to his chin. I have listened and been insulted on a part of him, and heard first hand people downing him because of this.
What is funny, is he is more blessed downstairs if you know what I mean, wink wink, than any guy with a normal face so to say. He is beautiful, and some times when I look at him I forget it is even there. He has gone through many surgeries trying to fix this, however it has only left more scars, he will live with this forever. And thank goodness there are people like me out there to call dibs on him and overlook that silly red mark. Because he is one of the best men I have ever, ever met. But tons of women have passed him by and lost that opportunity because of vanity. And not accepting him.

Also another female I will mention named Emma, has a cleft pallet. And where her top lip meets her nose, it looks, uncomfortable. Point is on her, is the fact this girl, is the best looking girl I have ever met. Im talking Banging body, that actually more than one occasion made me a tad jealous. My best friend Nick has dated her for 6 years now, and they are engaged. He is normal and has looked over this. What is funny, is she has been made horrible fun of since she was younger.. One of the meanest things I remember was some one saying it looked like someone took a shovel to her face. Mean right? Well she had won multiple awards as one of the top ball players in this state. Has a better body than almost any female around her with a normal face, and ever since her surgery to correct her lip. Every one has been kicking themselves in the teeth that over looked her.

These are just 2 examples of my close friends that live every day with a deformity, and are still loved. Not to mention I was burned when I was younger by grease so hot it made my left arm look like vomit. I still try not to look at my arm. But I believe I am beautiful, and people ask me on dates, and to you know, just as much as the next girl who has not been burned.
Thanks for posting!
I respect everyones opinion, I do know not everyone agrees with me! But I do believe when debating on who to be with, physical nature shouldn't be your concern.. Because one day you will not be pretty, or fit, you will be old, wrinkly and grey like the rest, when that day comes...you better hope you picked someone on more than just looks!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
As a woman I would have to say that I have already bonked every kind of reject you could imagine. In the end... all men are dicks and they all think they are the biggest
But the worst flaw and turn-off for me is stupidity. I need dem brains to get off

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

I'm more about the face and the eyes than the body, so I'd have to go with no here. Now, the caveat is, if this person was my soulmate, and then (through some accident, etc.) became deformed, then at that point, no, probably wouldn't matter...but until facing it, who knows?

You did say VERY deformed, just so you know....

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Personally, I am not attracted to short men. I am 5'3 and I like to be looking up when I see my boyfriend not in front of me. I guess there is something about taller, bigger man that makes me feel more secure as a female (not that i need any protection) and more feminine. I've had a few boyfriends back in the day that were short (as in around my height) and I felt like there is something more masculine about having a tall man. Could be in our dna that maybe were hardwired to feel like that. Im currently dating a 6'0 tall man and anything above 5'8 im ok with

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
As a woman, my answer to the question posed would be yes. It's easy for me to say because I'm only 5'3 (and a half!). But still, if he treated me well and we click on various other levels, I could truely overlook a height issue. I like confident guys, not overly confident but just confident enough. A short guy who had a certain confidence could indeed be very sexy...

So all in all, I would have to say, yes on all fronts

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I jumped the gun. Didn't see that about the no ambition, just stopped after the height thing. DAMN MY QUICK FINGERS!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely not, if he was short and broke but trying, I could deal with that. But someone who does not want to move forward is someone better left behind

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

I am a woman and no I don´t date short guys. No turn on. Lack of money and health, well depends on his looks

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haites
I was going to reply honestly, but after reading most of the reply's id rather not. No one cares if some guy will date a deformed woman or no one cares if a beautiful woman will date a un-employed small man.

This thread just reminds me, how shallow society still is as a whole.

I have one word for you BIOLOGY. And yes people do care, otherwise the OP had not posted the OP.
I like to be attractive as a woman and as a person. If my pet pussss doesn´t rejoice than no romance

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jvm222

Oh PLEASE, sexual attracion is why I bed a guy! Otherwise friendship is the only option. If body and heart are fulfilled than romance is in the air.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
reply to post by Alyssa

You know what i have found after many years is the truth...there is someone out there for everyone, everyone no matter what.

Now you´re talking! A true romantic I guess

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
What is the point of "ambition"? Seriously, why bother to accumulate material stuff that you can never really "own"? Why not be ambitious to enjoy life, and smell the roses? Why slave 80 hours a week only to lose it all to inflation and taxes? Why bust your hump just to have leeches siphon it off from you? Why go through all the bs just to support those who will not work? My ambition is to seize every day and do the things I never got to do when I worked all the time.

Sure, but there also need to be a minimum of money! He needs to earn his salary and I mine.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join