It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men and Women please answer this honestly.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I heard a man got an operation to make him 3 inches taller as he was 5ft 6" as he felt all the women thought he was too short. He couldn't afford the £££££ op so he got it done by a friends 'friend', he lost both the use of his legs and couldn't get any insurance or compo, so he was living in hell and less than a year later killed himself, he died a virgin.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

For the woman's question:

5'5" isn't that short to me, as I am shorter than that myself
So that doesn't bother me.

As for being broke, sure I'd have fun and date the guy if I liked him enough but there'd be no sense in trying to make him my partner. If he can't have the desire to provide for himself then why would he want to provide for me? I wouldn't want to be the sole provider in a serious relationship.

The medical bills thing? No thank you. Lots of medical bills means he is unhealthy, and this is also not ideal for me in a partner.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

You know what i have found after many years is the truth...there is someone out there for everyone, everyone no matter what.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Jerisa

yeah right tell that to my #$@* of an ex wife

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I'm sorry but that must be BS, that's just a motivational talk to someone in need of a partner & they could go and get someone, but not everyone can, only those that want it and maybe have a bit of luck or some endeering qualities.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Show me a woman who isn't insane with at least one physical quality I like and I'm in.
Quite frankly if I just want to bang a hot chic I'll pay for one.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Not to big my self up but I do ok with women that are pretty damn hot, my peeps always call me pretty boy. But I would date most women who are clean, funny and just good people. Just think about it if you where a ball of energy and looked at humans you would think eew they are all gross balls of meat containing different fluids and guts. Humans are not that pretty but the energy inside them is beautiful and if you push people away because of their meat suits you might be fukin up big time. And missing out on something special.

I promise you have been the ugly person at some point and may be again. One day you will see, as you have many times before you are just a ball of energy incarnating, nothing so spiritual as you've been told. This is work or school I have seen it more than once our time on Earth passes in like 1 hour over there. I tell everyone about my experiences for no reason other than it's f'n amazing and I wish everyone could know what I do...most don't believe me but in an hours time you'll ah ohh ow I can't believe I forgot where I from, I have done this countless times OMG IM HOME IT SO GREAT...spend some time there and repeat cycle.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
No... sorry.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
No probably not.Call me shallow if you must because i feel if there's no attraction in the first place that it will never work.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Why wouldn't you ask the same question of both groups ?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
So many shallow people here. I could really careless about any of it as long as the person had a good heart. As long as the bills are paid and there is enough money for the basics am pretty happy since I could really care less about materialistic stuff. Sure there has to be some sexual attraction but personality can be very sexually attractive.
I have dated shorter guys and they always had a bigger issue with it than I did, I have even been told that they wished I was shorter. I am average height. I have honestly found that the more money a guy makes the less I like who they are. They tend to be more worried about status and that is a huge turn off for me. Status means nothing, a caring heart means the world.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by KAIARAHI
Why wouldn't you ask the same question of both groups ?

I take it that was aimed at me....
well because asking another guy if they would date a guy who has a lazy eye would probably meet a most obvious anwser

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Sheeesh!
calling anothers shallow in this thread implies that a relationship is essential in your life...ask yourselves...

The OP ask an honest question. In order to anwser it we have to imagine the circumstances...the only references we have is our own experiences and stereotypes...of course its gonna sound shallow.

Hot women will always make my head turn and arouse desire. We all have ideals, I have a vision of what a dream girl is but the women in my life were never like my dream girl...they were even better, because they were real.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jesiaha

Couldn't of said it better myself, although the lady before sounds like she has a big heart so that's good.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alyssa
Men: Would you date/have sex with a woman if her face was VERY deformed and/or burnt. Let's add that she had a nice body, great job and she wasn't shallow about your flaws?

HeII no. I'm paying for sexual favors in the form of dinners, movies, drinks, gifts etc, I expect the product to be A class.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jesiaha
I think this subject can go a little deeper...follow me.
Take into account our human nature, in order move foward in life we all make mistakes and live failures. Those things tend to define who we are, so following those instinct we always aim for better right?
No one willingly regresses with their life style but its different for men and woman.

Men don't go back sexually. If a guy slowly starts scoring and going for ''hot girls'' he most likely won't go back to what he considers average because ''hot girls'' become what he defines great sex is...Where woman tend to be more tolerant and open minded about this issue.

Woman don't go back in life style. If a woman hangs around guys who pampers them she most likely won't go back to more modest guys because they won't meet the expectations she got used to and probably won't be able tolerate it.

I've asked countless woman if they would date/have sex with a guy who has a lazy eye and was always anwsered with ''hell no!''
Then I ask what if you were in a loving long relationship and at one point your boyfriend got disfigured in a accident, would you stay with him. I always got the morally conscious ''of course''
But then I present them this scenario. What if you started noticing your ''social entourage'' started feeling uncomfortable with your partner's disability? Wouldn't you agree that things would slowly start going downhill?
Would you let things go downhill so you can eventually move on instead of putting effort to make things work as they were? I always get an hesitant....''I guess so'' type of anwser.

Deep down people don't want to handle anyone who they feel hinders their personal sucess, thats obvious...Relationships even though they are ''teamwork'' is still a personal interest game.

I fell in love with a guy with a lazy eye. Didn't bother me one bit.

If people had problems with my spouses disability, they aren't very good friends.

My husbad develped a mental health disorder, my friends and family didn't like how he treated me, but they supported me no matter my decision, and treated him with respect. Now those are friends.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shred

HeII no. I'm paying for sexual favors in the form of dinners, movies, drinks, gifts etc, I expect the product to be A class.

How sad that you have to pay for it. Are you one of those short, unattractive guys with money, but no personality?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jesiaha
reply to post by gunshooter

How bout Joan Rivers like
edit on 9-3-2012 by jesiaha because: (no reason given)

I'd rather take one of the three I mentioned above, that woman makes me puke, and her voice is just as awful.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

How sad that you have to pay for it. Are you one of those short, unattractive guys with money, but no personality?

Warning, the man hater feminist has spoken,
he's just being an old fashioned gent, and lets face it most chicks love not having to pay for things.
He's had his opinion, he can choose who he wants within reason.
Why so offensive?

edit on 10-3-2012 by goinglocodowninacapulco because: (no reason given)

p.s i've had no sleep and had some beers, so no offence lady, i'm just bored and felt like being controversial saying you were a man hating feminist, i don't know you, peace.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by goinglocodowninacapulco

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Warning, the man hater feminist has spoken,
he's just being an old fashioned gent, and lets face it most chicks love not having to pay for things.
He's had his opinion, he can choose who he wants within reason.
Why so offensive?

p.s i've had no sleep and had some beers, so no offence lady, i'm just bored and felt like being controversial saying you were a man hating feminist, i don't know you, peace.

I expect the "product" to be A Class??? Excuse me, that is no old-fashioned gent talking - that's a male chauvinist pig. No lady likes to be referred to as "A-class product", as if she were a piece of meat. He meant to be offensive, so I called him on it.

I love men, I happen to be married to a lovely man, who would never refer to me as a "product".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join