It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Strange Vision Of An Old Woman And The Message She Spoke To Me

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Whoa...I too have had a vision like this...

She said, "Non-existent measurement tool of Satan."

Did you feel an overcoming wave of euphoria after it? I did. It was bizarre and frightening.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

And when you said it was a witch what were you sure of or unsure of then? I call foul.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Also number 32 in the Strong's concordance is the Greek word Angelos.
Meaning messanger or angel.

I read somewhere that Satan was made of crystals/gemstones. But I can't find it.
Try tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Note to self: do not click on threads like this right before going to sleep.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by daaskapital
The Crystal Skulls have been confirmed to be fake, or human made within the last century or two.

Not what I read. I say bunk to what you said, prove your statement with facts. Human beings and modern machinery could not make them, even today.
Have you not seen the recent documentaries about the Crystal Skulls? Perhaps you should download them or something so you can see the real way they were made, and the way the original one was acquired from a dealer last century, who in turn obtained it from a local in Mexico, who made crystal skulls among other items. Scientists proved that markings on the skulls confirmed it to be made within the last century. Sorry, but your ideology is bunk.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by eluzhun
if thats true about 32khz keeping time then my interpretation would be: Time is an illusion, time is kept with quartz, quartz vibrating at 32khz is the "devil" i.e.: believing in the illusion of time keeps you trapped in the control system, control system in this context being the devil.

Or it could be really good drugs.

Or a billion other things
I think you very well may have figured out the meaning of this cryptic message spoken to me during my strange vision...

Especially since i believe that the god of the old testament is jealous,vengeful,murderous and evil and that god created this material reality where our souls are temporarily trapped...
edit on 10-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by Holodomor
Same story here, only a man instead of a woman, and then the Wicked Witch.

www.godlikeproductions.com...
www.godlikeproductions.com...
Either this is the OP ….

This will be about the fifth time i've said this in a post... I use to post in what i found out to be a very immature glp,until they started banning me and then reinstating me and then banning me again while asking for money,so i no longer post there upon discovering ats...
This vision happened almost 15 years ago and as i think about it more and more,i now believe it was a very old woman,not an old man...

So you thought it “was a very old woman” with a "flowing white BEARD, blowing in a silent wind" … ?

And, you "forgot" to mention having experienced it twice, once with a woman “soaring through a FOREST about six feet off the ground … chasing” you, and once “laying in bed”. Amazing ...

What’s your mission, “blocula”? To deceive or to inform?
edit on 14-3-2012 by giugliot because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join