It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Strange Vision Of An Old Woman And The Message She Spoke To Me

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
One night i was fully awake,laying in bed on my stomach in the dark,when i began to feel a strange electrical static that started to pulse and move outwards from the back of my neck,into my head, chest and arms and by then my entire body was paralyzed,but my eyes were still open and they were all i could move...

Then a strange animated vision appeared in front of me...The sights and sounds of the head and shoulders of a very real and very old woman,with long white hair blowing in the slow motion wind of a silent storm and then she spoke to me while looking right at me with black eyes and said..."32 Quartz,Its The Devil"...Then the vision faded and my paralysis slowly subsided...

I was extremely frightened,truly stunned and very amazed...

Did she say quarts or quartz? i dont know,but those are the words she spoke to me that night,when i was around twenty seven years old...

32 quartz,its the devil? or 32 quarts its the devil? I'm starting to think she said "quartz" and so is quartz a crystal? and crystals are suppose to have special powers right? and so are the crystal skulls each made out of 32 quartz of crystal,like diamonds have carats? And if they were gathered together into the shape of a circle would satan appear?

Also i think i've read that the aliens flying saucers may be powered by energies found in crystals...

And i seem to remember reading somewhere that the calamity which destroyed atlantis was the uncontrollable energy that the atlanteans unleashed from giant crystals they used to power their civilization...Atlantean Crystals > www.crystalinks.com...
edit on 9-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I was seconds away from going to sleep, but now i'm freaked out by your friend.

I would of thought you were lucid dreaming but it sounds like it happened very fast, so it probably wasn't.

Ill be checking back for anything you've found.

S & F !

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
When you think about it, that Disney movie Atlantis, seemed crazy at the time when I saw it as a kid that they had all that technology, and wore the crystals around their necks, which were the power source to everything...
I need to find that movie

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Or was it "32 courts"?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
The Crystal Skulls have been confirmed to be fake, or human made within the last century or two.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Same story here, only a man instead of a woman, and then the Wicked Witch.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

Either this is the OP, or some very powerful drugs are going about and I want in.

edit on 9-3-2012 by Holodomor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Maybe smoking way too much bud?

I should stop posting in these threads if I have nothing nice to say

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Holodomor

Either this is the OP, or some very powerful drugs are going about and I want in.

This will be about the fifth time i've said this in a post...

I use to post in what i found out to be a very immature glp,until they started banning me and then reinstating me and then banning me again while asking for money,so i no longer post there upon discovering ats...

This vision happened almost 15 years ago and as i think about it more and more,i now believe it was a very old woman,not an old man...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by Holodomor

This will be about the fifth time i've said this in a post...but i used to post in glp,until they started banning me and then reinstating me and then banning me again while asking for money,so i no longer post there upon discovering ats and this vision happened almost 15 years ago and as i think about it more and more,i now believe it was a very old woman,not an old man...

Ah. Well with regards to that, assuming it really happened, then its very disturbing. If it was 'quarts', 32 would make 8 gallons. This is also a bushel.

Interestingly enough Jesus' Sermon on the Mount references a bushel, in some English translations:

Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

I'll have to do more digging, because this doesn't really make sense. lol

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Sounds a lot like this story: www.godlikeproductions.com...

"when i was youg,around 20 ,i was laying in bed fully awake on my stomach in the dark, when suddenly i felt an electricity like vibration on the back of my neck,then i became totally paralyzed ,except my eyes and i saw a moving vision of the head of a man with long white hair and flowing white beard,blowing in a silent wind,appear in front of me! his mouth moved and he said" 32quartz its the devil",his image faded and my paralysis stopped, i was stunned,i dont know if he meant quartz or quarts? any theories or suggestions?"

Only this one was a man not a woman, and the writer was 20 not 27.

I'm not going to comment further.
EDIT :
Ahh I see someone else already mentioned this. Never mind.

edit on 9/3/12 by Eirian because: To add

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Holodomor

It kinda makes sense if she, as Turkenstein questioned, said "32 Courts"

I mean, I'm not gleaming anymore details and don't know what 32 might mean, but Courts to me stinks a bit like TPTB.
edit on 9-3-2012 by awakendhybrid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Interesting, the quartz (crystal) is a member of the class 32, trigonal-trapezohedral. "32" is the so called Hermann-Maugin symbol. I am going to provide a link, it explains the concept better then I could.
www.tulane.edu...

Something to do with symmetry operations......also known as Crystallographic point group.....
en.wikipedia.org...

Still looking.................

PLPL

There are only three crystal that are in the trigonal-trapezohedral class. They are Wardite, Ekanite and Mellite.
still looking....................
edit on 9-3-2012 by Minori because: (no reason given)

Ekanite is a radioactive mineral, and Mellite is found in Meteorites. They believe that Mellite played a role in forming our solar system.
and I'm still looking................
edit on 9-3-2012 by Minori because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Funny enough a quartz crystal under current vibrates 32 thousand times a second. 32768 times to be exact. Its how your watch keeps time

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
The Crystal Skulls have been confirmed to be fake, or human made within the last century or two.

Not what I read. I say bunk to what you said, prove your statement with facts. Human beings and modern machinery could not make them, even today.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

A few ideas to throw out there - any of these resonate?

May relate to time?
Quartz crystals are used to keep time in clocks/watches. 32 kHz comes up for keeping time at room temperature. Check the Temperature Effects section Here

According to This Article (see Check out the Crystal or Symmetry Class section for reference to 32)

Quartz is member of the class 32, trigonal-trapezohedral - that reads "three - two", not thirty two. "32" is the so called Hermann-Maugin symbol, indicating that quartz has a 3-fold rotational symmetry on one and a two-fold rotational symmetry on another axis.

I'm not well versed in the bible, but there are some interesting things on This Page, including

Satan also acts as a heavenly prosecuting attorney, bringing charges against sinners before God's heavenly court.

Doing a google search for Bible 32, satan, court, etc - way too much for me to sort through. Deuteronomy 32 talks about a rock - total stretch, but....

There is also a bunch of symbolism around the number 32 Here, including

Number inspiring to the man the truth and teaching him how to live it.

Symbol of justice, according to the Pythagoricians.

No idea if any of this helps, here it is anyway.

Also, what made you think of this now? Just curious...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
32 corns? 32 cords? 32 corpse 32 corms, 32cores 32 course, ,32 courts,32corks
32crocks,32quarks 32.....................?????

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
if thats true about 32khz keeping time then my interpretation would be: Time is an illusion, time is kept with quartz, quartz vibrating at 32khz is the "devil" i.e.: believing in the illusion of time keeps you trapped in the control system, control system in this context being the devil.

Or it could be really good drugs.

Or a billion other things

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by eluzhun

In fact natural quartz oscillates at just over 32khz but crystals are now manufactured to oscillate at different frequencies.

Applications are endless. What a useful little rock!

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Holodomor

It does'nt make sense to me either and i've pondered its possible meaning for a long time now and it happened exactly as i described and it must mean something,or what would have been the point of the someone or something relaying to me such a cryptic message with no meaning?

I would appreciate those who join in this threads discussion only to make accuasations about drug use to please dont waste band width talking about something you know nothing about,i dont do drugs and i dont drink either,yet i've experienced so many weird things throughout my entire life,which is obvious from my various threads...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ns9504

So then does this mean that "time" is "the devil" and while on the subject,evil spelled backwards is live, devil spelled backwards is lived and time spelled backwards is emit,for what their worth...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join