It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ugandans say Kony film is 'misleading,' 'too late'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
(sources removed not sure if I can link this here)

It's getting around as intended...
"We're living in a new world, a Facebook world" from the Kony 2012 vid

edit on 10-3-2012 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
In a 2011 financial statement, the organization disclosed that only 31% of all the funds they receive are used for charitable purposes, with the majority allocated toward travel expenses and employee salaries.

So this whole deal is a ruse to acquire wealth. That's enough for me. 70 percent expenses equals greedy cons.

Personally I'd rather donate money to a private organization that would identify elite killers, military leaders or world leaders who slaughter entire families for greed & power similar to Kony or even Assad and put up bounties for their heads that never expire. Should they ever show up on a beach in or ski slope or resort in the future they can be easily knocked off. That would send a message to the evil leaders that they can never sleep safely for the rest of their existence and must always watch their backs even years after retiring. I'd definitely donate a dollar for that.

Sorry for going off topic.

edit on 10-3-2012 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

60 million hits on face book!I wonder from how many different countries,does anyone know? Maybe we can send videos viral in one country at a time,to fight for human rights,and ask invisible children to financially support it?
Sorry,I'm dreaming,continue......

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

Originally posted by WillowToadie

Originally posted by Danbones
couldn't we just stay home and fix MK Ultra?

That can be fixed? What does mind control have to do with Uganda?

missing children
edit on 9-3-2012 by Danbones because: rense.com... just as an example
Here and I thought that s/he meant "crank out a good MK asset (for a change) and target Kony for an assassination". I am reminded of a time in my life of a time when my deceased stepfather said a similar thing "they oughta take adults who hurt kids and punish them in xyz fashion", and then the xyz happened to him, because he was one who hurt kids. If the elite are behind this, they are karmically slitting their own throats. I think rather it might be an organization fitting the description of "The Dragon Clan" that Benjamin Fulford talks so much about who is behind this campaign. The elite have nothing to gain from the successful prosecution of this media lynching. I think the Dragon Clan might be tightening their grip on the elites' naughty bits with the intention of forcing a stand-down.

This is a very subtle issue, not to be taken at face value or even the first appearance of conspiracy. It's engineered, nose to tail.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrStyx
reply to post by SpaDe_

Oil isn't the only natural resource Africa has how bout gold, diamonds and other precious medals. So your point its mute as its just another on a mountain of them

The other minerals mean very little without oil. Witout oil the other minerals might as well be on mars because we would not have the equipment required to excavate them on a large enough scale to make their extraction worth while. Next time you stop at your local station to fill up your vehicle just tell them your all good on oil you will take a tank of lithium, gold, or silver, and see how far that gets you.

Oil is the one resource that drives the planet, and until there is a reasonable replacement that can be made in sufficient quantities to replace it, oil will remain the most sought after resource next to water.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
i admit i only seen the first 5 or so minutes... it got too detached for me...too goody-goody to disguise the propaganda meant to generate funds or a following

Rebels have been abducting kids/ sub-teens and young men for the past 5 or more years already
Rebels have been making the kids soldiers for the cost of a meal and a safe place to sleep

the video was shameless in exploiting his 4 or 5 year old son...and the 10 year Friend 'Jacob' from Africa

what a hoot
what a rip

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
All the Kony film was was a social experiment to see how many people would jump on a cause they know nothing about.

worked pretty well if you ask me

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by caf1550
All the Kony film was was a social experiment to see how many people would jump on a cause they know nothing about.

worked pretty well if you ask me

i would be interested to read the findings of just how many of the 32 million clicks watched the video till the end 10% 20% 99% ??

then about how many were moved to contribute cash for the cause/... or even how many are now interested in doing a tour of duty with the Peace Corps

give us them numbers and then we can determine if it 'worked pretty well'
edit on 11-3-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this video has been posted before, but note where it mentions "Oil Interests".
It's starting to become a bit too obvious what the agenda is here.
Really wish this video would become viral as well.

edit on 11/3/2012 by aVenge because: Ytube link

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

What happened that night in April when they were going to unite and hang posters all night? Did it actually happen anywhere? I don't mean to sound ignorant I just didn't hear one thing about it.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I worry about the shift in focus from Kony to IC. As a people we tend to get side tracked so easily and loose site of the issues. No matter what, if Kony is free that needs to change and he needs to be made accountable for what he has done.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join