It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets think logically..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Let us think logically for a minute and attempt to put a few short facts together in context. In order to do this I find it beneficial to apply this in a very personal manner, one that will be closer to home so that you can ask yourself "What would I do?"

For this exercise in logical thought I have done some youtube video gathering, many people's personal favorite for visual aid
Please note, if you are not 18 years old do not click on the links given, they are very graphic.

Imagine if you will, you did not agree with your government for policies and procedures like these;

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

(For those who are able please watch the videos, these apply to you)

Therefore, you decided since the government was wrong, you and all your friends, now defined as those who believed as you do on this matter, decided to protest like this;

www.youtube.com...

(everyone can watch this video I think if your not a child)

Now, when your government is oppressive and in the wrong, you cannot expect them to treat people like human beings, so peaceful protests will be retaliated against by government officials as seen in the above video. The can be no protesting of wrongs done. Its illegal.

Starting to hit close to home yet? I should hope so!

Now imagine if you will, your group of protesters get taken over by another more nefarious group, terrorists who want to BE your government! Such as these guys;

www.youtube.com...

You know beyond any fact now, that you can take up your grievances later with your government, because while not perfect, is not so bad seen in this light! So you stop protesting and pray every day that your government will take these people down, get rid of them from your country that has freedoms.

Or --- is it all a lie?

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in a set of interviews she gave in Tunisia.

"To whom are you delivering [the arms]?” Clinton asked. “We know al-Qaeda. Zawahiri is supporting the opposition in Syria. Are we supporting al-Qaeda in Syria?”

Link: www.nowlebanon.com...

Zawahiri backs up these claims

www.youtube.com...

Senator John McCain says that so long as US interests are protected it doesn't matter if terrorists gain power and turn the country upside down as seen in this quote the people of Syria does not matter to the US;

McCain, the ranking Republican on the Senate Armed Services Committee, said the goal of airstrikes should be to create safe havens in the country for opposition forces to plan their own political and military attacks against Assad.

The benefit of the United States leading the military effort, he said, is that it would allow the U.S. to better empower Syrian groups that support U.S. interests to move toward a democratic transition. "If we stand on the sidelines, others will try to pick winners, and this will not always be to our liking or in our interest," he said.

McCain is the first U.S. senator to publicly call for a military attack on Assad's regime. During his floor remarks, he said more than 7,500 lives have been lost in Syria amid the uprising and that the United Nations has declared Syrian security forces guilty of crimes against humanity.

www.huffingtonpost.com...-across-syria

How did that work out for the Afghani's?

www.youtube.com...

what do Muslims feel about Syria?

I used to escape Iraq to relax in Syria," he said. Every day dozens of Iraqi refugees were returning from Syria, he added.

Sheikh Hnein, who regularly travels to Syria as a merchant, said Qatar and Saudi Arabia were supporting the opposition at the expense of the "collapse of the state."

"We have been through this crisis . . . It's possible but people have wisened up because this is a conspiracy to kill the unity of the people," Khalifah said.
www.calgaryherald.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
This from a Libyan brother on facebook;

"...I would like to take the opportunity to make a few points I feel must be said even if it makes me unpopular.

Firstly appealing to my brothers and sisters in the Arab world (how proud we are of you, me even speaking as a non-arab) and those who take freedom of all peoples throughout the globe seriously. Those close to the Palestinian cause and are supporters of arab revolutions know things are not always cut and dry. In Libya we see how the UK wants it's pound of flesh for helping the Libyan people and indeed the more we allow these hegemonic forces to help our causes the more indebted to them we will feel, the more entitled they will be to dictate to us how they should be compensated and before we know it, we are beholden to these powers all over again! If I may speak plainly, this new Libyan government is very young still, but if they are going to deal with our enemies in the future then we need another peoples revolt and uproot them before they become cemented. Enough is enough!

My brothers and sisters, supporters of the Arab revolutions and the Palestinian cause, the truth as we all well know is that the current Syrian regime WAS THERE and an active supporter, an attendee of the conference held in Qatar during the inhumane Gaza-Massacre, I don't need to tell any supporter of the Palestinian people about dates, they know about what I am referring to and how firm Syria was against the Israel oppression. At the same time I don't sit here as any kind of cheerleader for the Bashar Al-Asad regime, I condemn all this violence in the strongest terms, but like I was saying our movements are being hijacked! They have found Israeli and American weapons in Homs, if you doubt believe me, you are welcome to research this fact. So I ask myself and I put the question to you; que bono? who does this conflict benefit? The Syrian people? Israel and America? Palestinians and Arab peoples?

If it's the Syrian people then why is the opposition groups unwilling to negotiate? We have all witnessed this whole issue unfold for months now.

If it's the US and Israel which is the most likely seeing that it is well known that Israel feels threatened by Syria's current policies. And as Clinton herself alluded to they no longer have any more interests in Syrian that they feel the need to protect (in effect saying they welcome revolution) This issue requires careful analysis.

If it's the Arab peoples? Have we forgotten that Syria took in millions of Iraqis when other of our so-called brother-countries in the middle-east left them in the cold?

If it's Palestinians you tell me how? The current Syrian administration is a staunch supporter of the Palestinian cause while the rebel groups have been found to using Israeli weapons against the government, forgive me if I don't see much promise there.

At the risk of putting anyone off, I will say one more thing that I learned as a Shi'a looking at the Iraq conflict, As Sadr said to Sistani a long time ago "We rather have Saddam than America" i.e we rather live under Saddam (The devil we know, who kills Sunnis, kurds, Shias and all that oppose him indiscriminately) than under America (the devil we don't know) who will divide us till we are fighting each other! Before we knew it they were building walls between Adhamiyyah and Khadhimiyyah! Divide and conquer. Now look at Iraq, I as a shi'a feel ashamed everyday of that the media refers to them as a 'Shia Administration' when they are the lap-dogs of our enemies, the enemies of the muslim world. May Allah cause a revolt there too insha'Allah that will bring about the unity of all Iraqis. What I learned from this is that if you give them an inch, they will take our hands! Bashar right now may just be the devil we know at the moment, but tomorrow can you imagine the devil we don't know? Our aim is to support the Syrian people but what if we may just be indirectly supporting the next Israeli proxy-government! Allah forbid.

In conclusion: My allegiance lies with the Syrian people and their legitimate grievances before Asad, but I would rather have Asad than to be disappointed YET AGAIN by the audacity of hype that when the dust has settled leaves me with yet another friend for Israel."

Later he said:

"The last time there was an "Arab Revolt" in history, it was also in the name of emancipating the arab world and to make them the masters of their own destiny, it serves our enemies well and helped for a speedy destruction of the once-great position of middle-easterners on the world stage. We have T.E Lawrence, Hempher and all our British friends to thank for that Then the Arabs tried Pan-Arabism and this served to humiliate the entire arab peoples in '67. Nationalism is great for the west, but it is the single most destructive force to threaten Islamic civilization. Islam at it's core is based on constitution of equality of all nationalities, colours, people, that is; all men/ women are equal under the worship of the One True God (This is Islam). So I have become a little more than disillusioned by the efforts of our Arab friends in their attempts to help themselves, they have time and time again been hussled by the west, still as we speak lessons haven't been learnt and 'exhibit A' is Libya."
edit on 9-3-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
In the end, this mufti's speech says a lot, I know many will not understand perhaps why he makes some comments, especially if you think it is good what Israel is doing in Palestine, but as a result of this speech on the occasion of the funeral of his son, someone who was killed by the protesters, a general amnesty for all protestors given, and an offer to discuss grievances with the government of Syria, which the US state department 'advised' the protesters not to do. The speech itself gives you good indication of why the US State Department would say such a thing!

www.youtube.com...

One quick question, does anyone see the difference in the Islam preached on the day his son was murdered and the Islam preached by those whom are supported by the US? (In order to know this you must watch all the video)

There is a reason, a very serious one, to question the protests in Syria right now, they may have started innocently, who knows? One group says yes and one says no. But they are innocent no more, and no more are they a group of Syrians who have grievances against the way the government is operating, this is now a terrorist group trying to take over and that is what is fact.

Please visit truthsyria.wordpress.com... for more information on what is really going on, all the deception your being fed. This is given to you by Syrians, real ones, not the government.

These terorist protestors are stating this as their mission;

It is time to come back home and rule the Syrian Muslim people who live under the umbrella of the secular regime that supports and protects the principles of tolerance, and guarantees the freedom of thinking and embracing whatever belief the people choose. Such a freedom was the main reason that made the other non-Muslim sects of the Syrian people able to step forward and have a rank and a good contribution in the Syrian life, and also share the wealth with the Muslims on their own land. It is time for us to come back and force all the other non-Muslim sects to shrink and step back. These sects are the infidel Christians, the criminal Alawites and the infidel Druzes.

This is why people in Syria are not with them, and this is why no one should be supporting this opposition, let alone giving them money aid and guns by which to complete this 'mission'

The Syrians say:

We will not surrender our country to the Wahhabis. We don’t accept to be ruled by a bunch of nomads who still live in the middle ages and want to impose their disgusting lifestyle on us.

Now ask, "What would I do?"

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

There is a reason, a very serious one, to question the protests in Syria right now, they may have started innocently, who knows? One group says yes and one says no. But they are innocent no more, and no more are they a group of Syrians who have grievances against the way the government is operating, this is now a terrorist group trying to take over and that is what is fact.

This is what it is. But people here on ATS don't believe anything but from their MSM or video clips (made by governmental TV)

The fact is UK and Israel and US are moving their puppets and mercenaries in Middle East.

But the ones who think they have share in other nations properties and resources don't even stop to think about it.

We will not surrender our country to the Wahhabis. We don’t accept to be ruled by a bunch of nomads who still live in the middle ages and want to impose their disgusting lifestyle on us.

I am happy to see you are informed about Wahhabi. They have been funded by UK about three hundred years ago to serve them as :

1. A big tool for divide and conquer

2. A big tool for their goals in future (like terrorism and killing innocent people)

But I think Wahhabis will fail as long as all Muslim nations be informed about them and know them as their enemies. Just like Zionists.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
But I think Wahhabis will fail as long as all Muslim nations be informed about them and know them as their enemies. Just like Zionists.

Truth will prevail over all

This is the Promise

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The Syrian people wanted change, but now they just want things the way they were, too late since Al Qaeda has already infiltrated the country, whats left of the syrian fighters have no voice.

Only hope for Syrian stand with Assad, if he goes, Syria will become Somalia and this will continue, this will spread to Iraq and Lebanon,. Israel will be happy, Saudi Arabia and Qatar will be delighted. People like Erdogan the hypocrite, a pawn of the west, will pay a huge price and thats a fact.

new topics

top topics

join