It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Derrick Bell Praises Louis Farrakhan in book

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Breitbart is really pouring it on with this quote from Bell's book

"Faces at the Bottom of the Well".

It looks like Bell had some "thoughts" about Farrakhan.

by Ben Shapiro -- Breitbart.com

Derrick Bell’s Faces at the Bottom of the Well is a fascinating take on racial politics. But he saves his most flattering words for an anti-Semite who called Judaism a “gutter religion,” believes that H1N1 flu vaccine was created to depopulate the earth, supported racist monster Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe, and received backing from Moammar Gadhafi: Louis Farrakhan.

Here’s what Bell wrote about Farrakhan in his book:

Smart and superarticulate, Minister Farrakhan is perhaps the best living example of a black man ready, willing and able to 'tell it like it is' regarding who is responsible for racism in this country …. every black person important enough to be interviewed is asked to condemn Minister Farrakhan--or any other truly outspoken black leader.

No wonder black Harvard Law professor Randall Kennedy blasted Bell for “an egregious toleration of bigotry.” Even Henry Louis “Skip” Gates – a favored ally of President Obama, as we learned during the beer summit – denounced Bell for this, stating, “How can you call yourself an intellectual and not find anti-Semitism nauseating?”

Bell - Farrakhan

We need to wonder if much of what Bell wrote was simply to appease supporters and sell books.

Bell must have had a publisher and a financial adviser ?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
But Farrakhan IS smart, super articulate and isn't afraid to tell it like it is.

Breitbart was reaching so hard with this one that he could tickle the moon.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
OMG Stop the presses!!!

Finally, we have damning evidence against Obama so we can hang that sob.
God I hate him so much it's all I ever think about.

--- oh wait, he's just like every president we've had since I was born.
Farrakan and Bell ain't my bag of cheerios either, but this is just getting sad.
There's like, I dunno, about a 100 real things that all of our government has done to screw America.
Anyone have a problem with Obama appointing the guys that destroyed our economy to be the guys that fix it??
How bout that? It's real.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Xuenchen...you are trying way way too hard...along with Fox News and Breitbarts cronies.

Have you not noticed that this isn't sticking??? You keep trying....and it keeps falling flat on it's face.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by xuenchen

Xuenchen...you are trying way way too hard...along with Fox News and Breitbarts cronies.

Have you not noticed that this isn't sticking??? You keep trying....and it keeps falling flat on it's face.

Well

at least it keeps you busy and allows your views to be heard !

But you are right, Breitbart is going overboard with it.

new topics

top topics

join