It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ed Dames' Predictions and the X-37B

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Okay, so many of us are familiar with Ed Dames' "Killshot" predictions. While I am skeptical about RV, I do feel it is at least plausible within my personal understanding of reality and physics. That being said, for those unfamiliar, there are plenty of threads you can devour here on ATS, as well as plenty of Youtube videos such as this one....

There are a couple of events that Dames predicts as leading up to the "Killshot", one of which was the devastating EQ/Tsunami in Japan last year. Others that have yet to come to pass include North Korea using a nuclear bomb as an act of war, and a shuttle like space craft being forced down over something like a meteor shower. (and I am completely recalling from memory, do discretion is advised).

So, I'm flipping through my daily list of "Geek News" today, and at blastr.com (I know I know, poor journalism...) and I came accross this article....

We've had a secret space plane in Earth orbit for a year. But why?

It talks about the X-37B and how it's been up in orbit for an additional 3 months then planned for (something I was unaware of). Which got me thinking about the Dames prediction. While they speculate on the cause of the missions extension, I had a little speculation of my own, and wanted some thoughts on it, so alas, I turn to ATS.

My speculation is this. What if the X-37B is stuck? What if they lost the ability to bring it down? What if there is no meteor shower event. Keep in mind, this thing is shielded just like the shuttle was for passing through earths atmosphere in tact. What if this thing ends up coming down with no guidance systems, and hits a populated area? Could this be something significant enough for Ed to attribute it as a sign the "Killshot" is on it's way?

Plausible?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I'm speaking for myself here, but I think the whole Remote Viewing thing is a scam. Dames makes money from paranoid doomers, US military appears more powerful than it really is, and the general population gets spooked enough to buy unnecessary survival materials.

As far as the X-37B, your idea might not be too far off. If I remember correctly, there was another space vehicle that lost communication shortly after launch. Time to google this and find out exactly what it was.

EDIT: Yep,here's the article: www.theatlanticwire.com...
edit on 9-3-2012 by DaTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lighterside
Okay, so many of us are familiar with Ed Dames' "Killshot" predictions. While I am skeptical about RV, I do feel it is at least plausible within my personal understanding of reality and physics. That being said, for those unfamiliar, there are plenty of threads you can devour here on ATS, as well as plenty of Youtube videos such as this one....

There are a couple of events that Dames predicts as leading up to the "Killshot", one of which was the devastating EQ/Tsunami in Japan last year. Others that have yet to come to pass include North Korea using a nuclear bomb as an act of war, and a shuttle like space craft being forced down over something like a meteor shower. (and I am completely recalling from memory, do discretion is advised).

So, I'm flipping through my daily list of "Geek News" today, and at blastr.com (I know I know, poor journalism...) and I came accross this article....

We've had a secret space plane in Earth orbit for a year. But why?

It talks about the X-37B and how it's been up in orbit for an additional 3 months then planned for (something I was unaware of). Which got me thinking about the Dames prediction. While they speculate on the cause of the missions extension, I had a little speculation of my own, and wanted some thoughts on it, so alas, I turn to ATS.

My speculation is this. What if the X-37B is stuck? What if they lost the ability to bring it down? What if there is no meteor shower event. Keep in mind, this thing is shielded just like the shuttle was for passing through earths atmosphere in tact. What if this thing ends up coming down with no guidance systems, and hits a populated area? Could this be something significant enough for Ed to attribute it as a sign the "Killshot" is on it's way?

Plausible?

NK will still need to detonate a nuke first, according to the Major.
Secondly, a wide area of a battlefield which has multiple soldiers deployed, are supposed to look up and see this celestial event and are motivated to go home to be with their families.
Then this triangular craft is supposed to be forced down. And the U.S. has many types of triangular craft.
I can appreciate what Major Dames et the others (
www.farsight.org...
www.crviewer.com... )
are talking about, but that's an entirely different thread, and I'm still hesitant about writing it.
edit on 9-3-2012 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Nope, If it didn't enter the atmosphere at the right trajectory it would burn up. 100% Any uncontrolled reentry from orbit will claim the vehicle.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Hmmm, are you sure these events are supposed to follow a timeline? I was under the impression there wasn't a timeline. Like the events were dominoes, but they had no idea when they might occur or what order. Maybe I was just confused about the latter?

Anyway, it could be correct. Though, if the X-37B is stuck, I would assume they would try to keep it in orbit for as long as possible while trying to find a solution.

Anyway, thank you for the feedback

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Okay, so many of us are familiar with Ed Dames' "Killshot" predictions. ....

Yes Yes, I am very familiar with these predictions. In fact I have been hearing about these "killshots" he talks about for the last 15+ years, since the old Art Bell days.

Not ONE single prediction has ever been true.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist

Okay, so many of us are familiar with Ed Dames' "Killshot" predictions. ....

Yes Yes, I am very familiar with these predictions. In fact I have been hearing about these "killshots" he talks about for the last 15+ years, since the old Art Bell days.

Not ONE single prediction has ever been true.

Really?
I'll name just one. The Japan EQ.
And there are many more and you know it Mr Troll.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Hey now, keep it civil.

Keep in mind, I did not start this thread in an attempt to debate the possibilities of remote viewing, or if Ed Dames is correct/wrong.

The sole intent is to share thoughts on IF the X-37B's delayed re-entry to earth may play into this prediction of the shuttle like craft being forced down during a meteor shower.

That is all.

ETA

Or not....

Even the Japan EQ is debatable among skeptics and believers alike. But it was enough to play into the prediction set by Ed Dames. That is where I was going with this, leaving the question...

Is it plausible this could lead into being the "hit" some are keeping an eye out for?

Okay, now, That is all

edit on 9-3-2012 by Lighterside because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Can you provide a source please?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
I'm speaking for myself here, but I think the whole Remote Viewing thing is a scam. Dames makes money from paranoid doomers, US military appears more powerful than it really is, and the general population gets spooked enough to buy unnecessary survival materials.

As far as the X-37B, your idea might not be too far off. If I remember correctly, there was another space vehicle that lost communication shortly after launch. Time to google this and find out exactly what it was.

EDIT: Yep,here's the article: www.theatlanticwire.com...
edit on 9-3-2012 by DaTroof because: (no reason given)

I'm no expert remote viewer, but I've done it. It does work to a certain extent, though probably not as well as is promoted by these people. Repeated practice and work can improve it, and when one doesn't practice it gets rusty.

Sometimes you can know what's happening with people related to a car you pass on the road. Sometimes you can find lost objects (unless they are your own - go figure). Sometimes it's just a blur. The accuracy of sessions can be increased through group rv. You do the rv exercise (or event) and then you match up related dated between different viewers and build a construct out of that.

I also believe that every person is born with the ability to remote view to some extent, though some people have more of a knack for it than others.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

The X-37B, like the shuttle are designed for a controlled re-entry. We all saw what happened to the Columbia whereas they tried to re-enter the atmosphere with an unbeknownst to them, damaged wing. It tumbled and broke apart due to atmospheric stresses.

The same would happen to the X-37B. Plus it is a lot smaller than the shuttle, so the chances of anything actually hitting earth would be small.
edit on 9-3-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Except the X-37B doesn't have any broken ceramic tiles like the shuttle Columbia did. What I am proposing is that if the X-37B made it through reentry in tact, wouldn't it essentially be a missile falling from the sky? I know the chances of it hitting populated ground are slim, but if it did, that would be pretty novel, maybe enough to be seen via RV (if taking RV into account as possible)?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Regardless of whether the tile are broken or not, the X-37B would not withstand a uncontrolled re-entry. Would chunks of it reach earth?...without a doubt, yes. And yeppers, it would do a damn-damn on a populated area...to limited effect anyways.

But now I am wondering. What if the the operators lost contact with it, and yet redundant computer controls took over and attempted to return to earth, even though they themselves are damaged.

A non targeted controlled re-entry if you will.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

And the plot thickens!

Good points you're making. Could you imagine the backlash if such a thing happened? Let's hope it never does for safety sake.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Hell, the way things are going, it would probably end up landing at Tehran International.

That would be just...great.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Oops, my space kite started WW3

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Oops, my space kite started WW3

Not necessarily, they may send the POTUS another pink model.

But of course, Obama would ask them to give it back. To which they would say,

“Pound sand” (Pun intended)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
The real question is; what will instigate the Norks to "pop one off"?

Do they have some sort of mutual defense treaty with Iran? That's what I'm wondering.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Didn't his team also locate Steve Fossett's crashed plane?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darce
The real question is; what will instigate the Norks to "pop one off"?

Do they have some sort of mutual defense treaty with Iran? That's what I'm wondering.

Norks? Who are they? The North Koreans?

Personally, I'm thinking of it as the sound while I'm dry heaving. Not a good memory.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join