It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twister on Mars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
www.space.com...

I think this is an awesome photo just had to share it with everybody on ATS. I find space and the surrounding planets simply amazing. Earths one beautiful planet, but just imagine what goes on all over the surfaces of all the other ones. We still have so much more to discover.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Many believe its a fire of some sort.Please do not agree witheverything nasa tells us.We are being conversed in the ways of "slighatto" otherwise known as Slight of hand.In the lie please find the truth.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing that. I agree with the wonders out there to be discovered. I was reading material over the solar flare when I discovered the first one ever predicted by man came in the 70's. We know so very little.....and there is so much to find. Maybe our own moon has things under all that dust to find. After all, how much have we seen of anything, outside of a few rovers and long distance video?

Here's hoping our kids..or maybe their kids..will see a twister like that one with their own eyes. 'Out There' should be an endless source of wonder for centuries to come, as soon as we can make that leap to being out there as a routine thing.

Thanks for the catch. It's great imagination food.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I am trying to match up the shadow, it isn't working for me.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

The shadow your seeing is only the first bend in the s shape of the twister, its much longer then that.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandon88

Can see it now
pic was taken around sun rise or sunset to geive the longer shadow and of couse I failed to see the height of teh twister

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Right, we've barely left the planet and science acts like everything is already set in concrete. At the rate we've been advancing technologically though who knows maybe you'll even get to see one of those up close, we've made large leaps in such a small time frame.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

because the tornado is so tall its making the shadow look like that

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by paperface

you think it's a fire. it isn't. mars' atmosphere is mostly carbon dioxide. this precludes a large fire.

top topics

join