It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catch ABC World News tonight? 3/8/12 - Soveriegn Citizens and U.S Militias Segment

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 0subsZero13

OP, thank you for sharing. The sad fact is that people actually believe everything they hear on TV News.
MSM=Evil
Pass it on.

God Bless.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
The government of every country knows it's citizens are their true threat! They are not concerned about foreign terrorists coming in and killing citizens. They can accept that, what's a few hundred or thousand minions. They worry the citizens will rise up and overthrow them. Never has this threat been more obvious, so they will sick the lame stream media to propagate the fear and build support to take away more of our rights under the guise of security.

Everyone needs to shut off their TV! It is only used to push propaganda and promote corporations.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Thank you everybody for your great replies and thoughts
I must thank you all for not flaming me on my first thread
I am very glad to see that almost all of you see right through this misrepresented and disrespectful crap the MSM is reporting. It is people like us who are some of the last hopes this country has left. Like an above poster 'GD21D' stated, "First it was foreign terrorists, then it was foreign terrorist cells on U.S. soil, now it's American extremists. Now that's what I call Psychological conditioning!" You are completely correct, the only thing that worries me is what is next? Before this report i have never heard them blatantly refer to American extremists and radicals except for maybe Anwar Al-awlaki. But now they have began labeling a huge number of us American extremists and domestic terrorists? According to their numbers, there is nearly 300,000 of us 'radicals' 'operating' in the U.S. currently. Those must be some frightening numbers for them. What are they going to do? Begin to start drone striking us here on our own soil to 'neutralize' us without trial? That is not going to happen.
I also greatly agree with what fellow ATS member PaTommyJ posted, "I watch that newscast every night over dinner with my sweetie and we are more and more disgusted each day. The one thing that really ticked me off was at the end the reporter called them 'a hate group'. WHAT??? Not one of the people interviewed used the hate word to my recollection. Not one. The only evidence I saw of aggression was the one man who stated "if you come at me with a gun I will defend myself". Isn't that a constitutional right to defend yourself? Oh, wait, my bad. It's the constitution they seem to be nullifying bit by bit...."
I agree wholeheartedly. how dare they call us true patriots a 'hate group?' I am very glad other members caught the newscast segment such as yourself. In the interviews with sovereign citizens they conducted, there was not one single person who said anything hate related as far as i recall either. They were simply defending their beliefs in a reasonable fashion. But the way the reporters twisted it was discusting. Apparently nowadays, defending the constitution and standing up for our rights that were garunteed by our founding fathers and the bill of rights is now grounds to be called a sovereign citizen and then labeled a radical, extremist, and a hateful terrorist. The subliminal messeging and mind programming is running rampant now. I feel awful for the young children who are brought up to believe everything they see on the news, and that America is perfect and the best and most free place in the world. They have no chance unless their parents choose to show them the truth which is almost impossible without home schooling. Having just graduated from high school myself, you should see the brainwashing and the 'facts' they are spewing in public schools history classes. It is laughable to those who know better; but most do not. They can label us radicals all they want in my opinion. But it is up to us ATS and those all over the country like us, to deny ignorance and make a stand. The only positive side i see to all of this, and especially the news segment, is that they(tptb) are obviously getting afraid of us. This would not even be a story on the MSM if they were not beginning to get scared of us, We The People. With Occupy and all the other recent movements they see their lies being layed out for the public. And they are afraid. Now it is up to us to make them go running scared

Again, thank you again all of you for your excellent thoughts and opinions. I am glad to finally be a member of this enlightened community.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I saw the video.... TPTB are worried that people are starting to awaken from their MSM induced slumber in larger numbers. 300,000 people may not seem like many but its about the same number of Marines the Navy has... If you add to that the other patriots that not sovereign citizens the number is more like 3,000,000 and its growing more every day.

Soon TPTB may add the Tea Party to that list of anti-government groups.

Why are TPTB afraid of us?

Well most are well educated and know their History.

Just look what happen in TN back in 1946 in response to election fraud...

No wonder they say the vet are terrorist....

They stood up fro what was Right and Just.

"Individual citizens were called upon to form patrols or guard groups, often led by a GI... To their credit, however, there is not a single mention of an abuse of power on their behalf."

Source

Normal Americans fought back and changed the entire political culture in TN.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by 0subsZero13

You have to admit though, there are individuals who seem to have no problem talking about shooting government agents. A lot of these people, the way they come off, sound like they do not need to be anywhere near a gun.
edit on 3/10/2012 by PhantomLimb because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I think they are underestimating the numbers. They haven't factored in the 'unorganized' patriots who are ready to stand with the Sovereign citizens and militias if need be.

It's too bad that some of these guys have resorted to violence. It's only served to paint a target on the rest of them.

edit on 10-3-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Is anyone willing to point out how everyday Joe Blow Americans with their semi-automatic weapons would have their asses handed to them by the US Military? They now have over ten years of training and re-configuration of battle tactics to deal with guerrilla warfare and somehow honky town hillbilly rednecks are going to save the day against bunker buster bombs and predator drones. Yeah...right.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

One man's extremist is another man's savior. The leaders of the time sure didn't like Jesus very much. A little later the leaders of the church sure didn't like Martin Luther very much. Yet today we accept that these were enlightened people, not criminals.

I pray that someday folks will wake up and realize that their Congressmen and Senators are ONLY supposed to represent the people who reside in their congressional district. They do not represent Israel, General Motors, General Electric, Halliburton, etc. unless those companies are in their particular congressional district.

Our Constitutional representation has been STOLEN by lobbyists who come calling with cash and favors.

The news media is OWNED by the people who send lobbyists to derail our Congressmen and Senator with their filthy cash.

Of course they will try to paint those in a bad light who realize their crimes and campaign against them.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomLimb
Is anyone willing to point out how everyday Joe Blow Americans with their semi-automatic weapons would have their asses handed to them by the US Military? They now have over ten years of training and re-configuration of battle tactics to deal with guerrilla warfare and somehow honky town hillbilly rednecks are going to save the day against bunker buster bombs and predator drones. Yeah...right.

Everyday Joe Blow Americans ARE THE US MILITARY. Do you think they are going to drop bunker buster bombs on their friends and families? I don't. They see who gives the orders and who is being pushed around when they come home and take the uniform off. That training is going to come in handy when the government comes looking for them and their kinfolk.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Links -

Sovereign Citizens Or Domestic Terrorist By TheSONSOFLIBERTYMC
www.youtube.com...

The White Rodney King By ATLAHWorldwide
www.youtube.com...

Naomi Wolf - The End of America (Lecture)
www.youtube.com...

Naomi Wolf - The End of America (Full Movie)
www.youtube.com...

Also See -

Wake Up Call By JohnNada80 (Full Movie)
www.youtube.com...

WAKE UP AMERICA!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidWillts

You should really "research" the constitution.

I have, in fact, it is my personal law.
Please read here. You know, of course, what Case Law is?

“As every schoolchild learns, our Constitution establishes a system of dual sovereignty between the States and the Federal Government.” Gregory v. Ashcroft , 501 U. S. 452, 457 (1991) . In our system, the Federal Government’s powers are enumerated, and hence limited. See, e.g. , McCulloch v. Maryland , 4 Wheat. 316, 405 (1819) (“This government is acknowledged by all to be one of enumerated powers”). Thus, Congress has no power to act unless the Constitution authorizes it to do so. United States v. Morrison , 529 U. S. 598, 607 (2000) (“Every law enacted by Congress must be based on one or more of its powers enumerated in the Constitution”). The States, in turn, are free to exercise all powers that the Constitution does not withhold from them. Amdt. 10 (“The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people”). 1 This constitutional structure establishes different default rules for Congress and the States: Congress’ powers are “few and defined,” while those that belong to the States “remain . . . numerous and indefinite.” The Federalist No. 45, p. 328 (B. Wright ed. 1961) (J. Madison).
source
The Tenth Amendment (Amendment X) to the United States Constitution, which is part of the Bill of Rights, was ratified on December 15, 1791.[1] The Tenth Amendment states the Constitution's principle of federalism by providing that powers not granted to the federal government nor prohibited to the States by the Constitution are reserved to the States or the people.
My State, Ohio, and all other States have a State Constitution. Each one has a 10th Amendment, recently re-ratified and legislated for most of the States. Any State can nullify Federal Law at will.

Nullification: When a state “nullifies” a federal law, it is proclaiming that the law in question is void and inoperative, or “non-effective,” within the boundaries of that state; or, in other words, not a law as far as that state is concerned

The 10th Amendment Nullification Movement

10th Amendment Measure Set To Proceed in Legislature

10th Amendment standing tall in Missouri!!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
They hate freedom...it is not condusive to their profitability to make decisions....

Be serious folks...my posts will disappear in a day....but for the love of all things good...just be sincere....stop being a stupid consumer and think for a minute....

Freedom will win....it might be bloody and ugly but we all expect freedom...all of us..now wake up...freedom includes pro-choice...if you hate pro choice then die and it won't bother you anymore...loser scum....

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

Originally posted by PhantomLimb

Everyday Joe Blow Americans ARE THE US MILITARY. Do you think they are going to drop bunker buster bombs on their friends and families? I don't. They see who gives the orders and who is being pushed around when they come home and take the uniform off. That training is going to come in handy when the government comes looking for them and their kinfolk.

Her are a few facts for ya to chew on, phantom:

Members of ALL US Military branches AND Reserves: 2,475,967.
Gun owners in the US: 75,000,000. Keeping in mind that the average gun owner has 4 guns, you can probably double the number of armed citizens in a SHTF scenario.

So... 2,475,000 v. 150,000,000.

Don't forget to subtract the number of soldiers unwilling to disarm or kill US citizens.

Granted, the average gun owner isn't going to have huge stockpiles of ammo, but look at the numbers.

No way is that a fair fight. The military would get THEIR asses handed to THEM.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

You are really just dancing around the issue. You were lcaiming that you know the constitution and then went on to say that federal law stops outside of DC.

Federal Law stops 10 miles past Washington D.C. city limits.

So instead of admitting you really do not know as much about the constitution as you pretend to you just go forward posting links to about some movement trying to CHANGE the tenth amendment thereby abandoning your original claim of Federal Law stopping outside of DC.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Constitutional provisions

James Madison explained the need for a federal district on January 23, 1788 in the Federalist No. 43, arguing that the national capital needed to be distinct from the states, in order to provide for its own maintenance and safety.[1] An attack on the Congress at Philadelphia by a mob of angry soldiers, known as the Pennsylvania Mutiny of 1783, had emphasized the need for the government to see to its own security.[2] Therefore, the authority to establish a federal capital was provided in Article I, Section 8 of the United States Constitution, which states that Congress shall have the power:

To exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten Miles square) as may, by Cession of particular States, and the acceptance of Congress, become the Seat of the Government of the United States

The phrase "exclusive legislation in all Cases whatsoever" has been interpreted to mean that Congress has complete authority over the District, thereby limiting local self government by the city's residents. However, the Founding Fathers envisioned that Congress would delegate some of its power. For example, Madison also stated in the Federalist No. 43 that "a municipal legislature for local purposes, derived from their own suffrages, will of course be allowed them."
source

Anything not mentioned in Article 1, Sec. 8, is “reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.” (Tenth Amendment) Hence, the federal government was not allowed creativity or carte blanche to expand or assume power wherever and whenever they felt like it. The feds had only discrete and enumerated and very limited powers. Omnipotency was the last thing the Founding Fathers intended to award the newly formed federal government.
In perhaps the most recent and powerful Tenth Amendment decision in modern history, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled in Mack/Printz v U.S. that “States are not subject to federal direction.”
Much Case Law on Federal Jurisdiction here:
FEDERAL JURISDICTION

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Supremacy clause

This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the constitution or laws of any state to the contrary notwithstanding.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join