It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Road We've Traveled Official Trailer - Obama for America 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I'm guessing that this is going to make many of you sick and disgusted...more government Propaganda..yada yada bada bing. Didn't have that effect on me. I can almost see it now, "Where's this and that? Obama's radical friends? His bank buddies, etc etc etc...on and on."

Look at the mess this man walked into. Stock markets were crashing...millions and millions lost their jobs....2 wars going on....etc etc. The world was going to end...remember?

Last i checked...i'm still here. Could things be better? Certainly. Could they be far far worse? ABSOLUTELY. I shudder to think of what would have happened if McCain were elected...especially with his talk of bombing and attacking nearly everyone lately.

I made up my mind on who I was going to vote for and made a thread about it a few weeks ago.

Obama has my vote.

I don't know how anyone could think that the GOP is bringing a better option to the table. IF anyone is being radical...it's them.

And I don't care what anyone says, there is a difference between the 2 parties. It's not all the same.

BTW.....since so many forget...1/3 of the stimulus were tax cuts...it was mix of spending and cuts to inject money into the economy to keep it from collapsing. The health insurance mandates was a Republican plan through and through.....liberals wanted a public option or single payer but the votes were never there in the senate.

edit on 8-3-2012 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Are you looking to rally support for Obama on ATS? There are some but most do not like Obama, to say the least, and with good reason. Yeah, the world is still here. Was Obama supposed to destroy it? I mean, I know some de dee dees think he is the anti Christ, so is that your basis?

I don't like the Obama administration because of the Fast and Furious scandal.
edit on 8-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
It doesn't make me sick or mad in the least. Thanks for sharing it actually. I did watch the whole thing and it's very interesting to me to see how they intend to play this.

We're over 3 years into his term and all the bad things he came in with are worse. The world is STILL "going to end", this time, it's in Iran which was NOT a nightmare when Obama came to power. That was one place that was actually half way stable right up to that point. Remember? It was after he took office that Iran had rioting in the streets, Obama flat turned his back on the Iranian people crying for U.S. help and support and let the Iranian Government consolidate their power one last time before this all started in earnest.

So..Now we have some idea of how Obama and Co. plan to present the last 3 years of mediocrity at best and flat out incompetence at worst. It appears they're going to simply be selective to the point of humor in the areas they will talk about and show the best side of. Indeed.. Considering how little he's put out so far this cycle, this look at his camp's thinking is certainly useful.
edit on 8-3-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: typo

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Weeell.....

Yeah, not terribly interested, might be a good documentary but it sounds a bit too much like propaganda. I'll have to see it to tell if its biased or not.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I think the point some of us are going to make here is that the man walked into a mess, but instead of taking charge and cleaning it up, he ADDED to that mess, sinking us deeper into a horrible pit of despair. He added to the deficit, he not only continued the wars, but expanded them, he signed bills like the NDAA (expanding on the Patriot Act), so on and so forth. So.... it's not like we love to hate on him, it's that he's done things that piss us off. He and his campaign can try to twist things into something positive, but our B.S. meter is going off. He has done very little to get us out of this mess. If things start improving, I'm sorry.... I jot that down to the fact that a lot of people are sick and tired of being depressed and have taken things into their own hands to adapt and improve on their own lives any way they can. I give him very little credit for whatever tiny recovery we may be feeling.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Could have been McCain and you'd be REALLY balls deep into Syria and Iran right now and God knows who else.
Have to thank Obama for that.

Also, SO surprised it's Tom Hanks, the Whitest actor around, narrarating the film...
Figured it be Morgan Freeman (Who I Love)

+ him making the President who got Osama, whether you believe it or not, then goes to the Annual Presidents Dinner in front of hundreds of "important" people as suave as he did.. Yikes.
edit on 8-3-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

+ him making the President who got Osama, whether you believe it or not, then goes to the Annual Presidents Dinner in front of hundreds of "important" people as suave as he did.. Yikes.
edit on 8-3-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

Assuming he actually 'got' Osama.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

There is NOTHING redeeming about Obama. He has done NOTHING good.

He is a proven liar and according to Glenn Greenwald, more draconian than Bush.

He is your typical scum.

Are Republicans better? No.

Ron Paul 2012. The only person in decades to actually deserve a vote.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I can't believe anyone who is a member of ATS would vote for Obama, knowing what you should know by now from being a member here.

The road we've traveled? How about the gutter we're crawling through?

Are you just asleep?

And do you not realize there is no such thing as a President? And that your vote doesn't really count?

Do you really think Obama is running this country? Have you heard of the illuminati/banking cabal?

Oh, I'm going to throw up in my Wheaties.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I saw this last night and was about to create a thread about it; however, you beat me to it.

I'm looking forward to seeing the entire documentary. It looks great!!!

Obama 2012

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Muttley2012

I saw this last night and was about to create a thread about it; however, you beat me to it. I'm looking forward to seeing the entire documentary. It looks great!!! Obama 2012

Yeah, i'm looking forward to seeing it as well. It's amazing what has happened the last 3-4 years.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this David. I wondered if someone would. I'm looking forward to seeing it.

People think there aren't a lot of Obama supporters here, and that's probably true, but the truth is, most are fairly silent about it.
Fortunately, the ATS membership doesn't accurately represent the population of the US.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Thanks for posting this David. I wondered if someone would. I'm looking forward to seeing it.

People think there aren't a lot of Obama supporters here, and that's probably true, but the truth is, most are fairly silent about it. Fortunately, the ATS membership doesn't accurately represent the population of the US.

He's not perfect.....but he's certainly the best choice we have. The upcoming months are going to be intense though. There is going to be endless slander...far worse than what is going on now. It's only the beginning.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The Road We've Traveled in 10 minutes
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

We're over 3 years into his term and all the bad things he came in with are worse.

What is worse?

Why don't you quantify it for us so we can talk with reason instead of emotion... Thanks

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have a thread talking about the film's release here since this is talking about the trailer, if you wanna talk about the full film you can go here. Thanx!

top topics

join