It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carol Rosin Outer Space Treaty at the 2011 UFO Congress

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Carol Rosin Outer Space Treaty at the 2011 UFO Congress

Dr. Carol Rosin - A Call to Action -

Carol Rosin will speak on her personal journey and how it relates to the UFO issue; personal experiences stretching from the classroom to the belly of the military industrial complex. Dr. Rosin will discuss her life's work leading up to an association with Wernher von Braun and other amazing people.

hi all, sharing is caring

truth is truth and shall be known

hugs

a friend of mine on facebook said this about this video...

"I was there as she spoke. The audience was deeply touched by her message. Many cried from the profound implications, myself included."

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
She has a lot of hair.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by shamdaddy
She has a lot of hair.

lol, yeah huh

The Outer Space Security and Development Treaty of 2011
www....(nolink)/wp-content/uploads/2-18-2011-Outer-Space-Treaty-_FINAL.pdf

feel free to share

i am a part of the ground crew, all is well

all are loved, you are loved...

lets create a utopia...

thank you

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
hi,

let me add that ALL souls are from/of the creator or God or whatever you would like to call mama/papa

remember?

you will, in due time, you will...no doubt in this

i can confirm that we are not alone, (never were)

i can confirm that you/me/us are more than these bodies, your true self is multi-dimensional/spiritual/immortal..

and

i can confirm that i love you

lol

hugs

bring on the peace!

bring on the joy!

abundance for all!

it is so..

thank you

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Two points to make here:

First, the Outer Space Treat of 1967 an the later Moon Treaty of 1979 are absolutely worthless. The militarization of space is a given. Basically, you can agree to not mount weapons on the high hill, but you are a fool if you don't...and you will lose that battle.

You need to look not further than a military-inspired book to find the evidence for the treaties being mere words not to mention a laughing-stock for those that dare to do otherwise. That book is Military Space Forces: The Next 50 Years, commissioned by the US Congeress for their in-house dumbies to equate them with what the situation is about the militarizatiion of space. The entire book is about that one aspect. The treaties get slightly mentioned in passing.

Second, I just don't believe the woman is who she claims. Her Wikipedia posting gives that that she has a undergrad degree from the University of Delaware. No mention is made of any higher education or degree. In the quote from a thread on her here on ATS a couple of weeks ago she gave info where von Braun called her a "teacher." I may be wrong on this, but several years ago when she was starting to talk to UFO groups, I believe she was listed as von Braun's secretary.

I would be quite pleased if I'm wrong on this, but von Braun was an extremely high-placed official and I'm quite sure that he would know that UFOs were genuine as were ETs and therefore any "false flag" event would not be entirely false. It would be interesting when she first came up with this "false flag" story of von Braun's. I'm also quite sure that I've seen info where von Braun made indicative statements about knowing that UFOs were ETs.

There are many wannabes and charlatans in the UFO field. They all need to be vetted before their stories are accepted as gospel. I only ask that she clear the bar.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
And this is why those of us that take this mystery seriously are considered nuts and crackpots...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Carol roisin has ruined my life and made me a shell of who I was.

Or I kind of wish that was true,to run my hands through that greasy bush like hair would be divine.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
ufocongress.com...
This picture shows the texture of Carols hair to its best.Yes her hair is grey.....so what?
It works...and she works it...go miss thing.

Carol ROISIN USELESS FACT NO 1

In the 1970s Carol let a family of albino dwarfs live in her hair,

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by paperface

Carol ROISIN USELESS FACT NO 1

In the 1970s Carol let a family of albino dwarfs live in her hair,

Useless Fact No. 2

Carol Rosin is Steven Greer in drag.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
i signed the treaty

we now have support from higher powers, thanks God.... I Love YOU

thank you

thank you

Thank You

thanks

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Reply to post by cornucopia

Wow...and to think a day would go by that didnt make us all look like morons....

And people wonder why we get laughed at.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
i signed the treaty

we now have support from higher powers, thanks God.... I Love YOU

thank you

thank you

Thank You

thanks

Are you practicing for the Oscars?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Just for the record, Carol Rosin's "doctorate" was bestowed upon her by "Archbishop" Soloman Gbadebo of Nigeria. I place the title in quotations because he is an "autocephalous" Archbishop. (His son describes him as an "entrepreneur.")

GBADEBO, S. Ola was consecrated on 27 August 1969 by:
Walter Myron Propheta

www.angelfire.com...

I have been unable to determine whether or not she really received an award from the United Societies in Space. It is possible, but you can judge the prestige involved from their web page:

www.space-law.org...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I too have signed the treaty.

I have written to the LOREAL company demading this iconic woman be given her own commerical.A toss of that glorius mane and the words "because youre worth it" would be better than world peace in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
hugs, i love all of you high consciousness beings of love & light, thank you for being so compassionate and intuitive

lol

i love all either way

i know we are all family

new topics

top topics

join