It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welfare Recipients Traded Food Stamps for Cash to Buy Drugs and Guns

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Well with eric holder, like bush before him, GIVING guns to the Mexican cartels and flying in drugs by the plane load,
(rememeber that CIA plane that went down in Mexico with 4 tons of coke on board .ed north )
hows a body to compete?

all tragedy aside:

the us economy is being destroyed by design
( some 450,000 companis have gone off shore for the TAX BREAKS!)
then it is expected to canibalize itself
jp morgan and the other too big to fails
made profits in all phases of this destruction ...
food stamps are no exception

You can't enslave a prosperous free nation...but
oil controls nation, food controls people
with over half the people on food
you have quite a supporting force which really works for the governmental agents of destruction
and for cheap too

another divide and conqure tactic brought to you by the luciferian banking machine.
edit on 9-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
This seems like a decent partial truth. I have given people on food stamps 20$ and they've bought me 40$ worth of food. What they spent that 20$ on Im not sure. You cant buy a gun for 20$ but drugs...sure can. I also knew small store that would charge you 10$ for a candy bar and youd get 9$ or so back. Im not saying this is good, but at that point of my life....you gotta eat and do what you have to for survival.

If the country was properly run and equality was the norm not the exception this issue would be gone. Education= self independence, which is the complete opposite of what the gov wants. Gov assistance is a good thing, but creating a dependecy is not. The welfare state is a conditioned mentality that teaches its good and ok to lean on the gov to fund your life. Its like Hansel and Gretel, take the candy but really you have one foot in the oven.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
I thought the picture was rather fitting the us is a zoo where the government the zookeeper feeds the "animals" who can't be released back into the wild because they can't take care of themselves.

With over 50 million Americans on welfare YEAH THERE IS A LOT OF BS such as the op going on.

Since crybabies will never get rid of welfare which needs to be done i say anyone who has ever recevied food stamps pays back what they took.
edit on 9-3-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

What about the one's who have put money into the system and fall on hard times, shouldn't they be allowed to at least break even?

The problem with this is once someone accumulates enough welfare debt, they will loose the motivation to seek work and pay it back and continue to collect.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

How do they do this in Canada ?

They don't do it the same way up here. The best way is to become a blatant drug addict where you require special care then you get a case worker assigned to you, these scum bags get extra money each month to put up their welfare check up your arms.

I agree with rehabilitation but I don't agree with junkies getting heroin money while single mothers with newborns get denied. That's what's wrong with my country, a heroin junky gets extra money for their needs, and a single pregnant mother has less of a chance for qualifying.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
I thought the picture was rather fitting the us is a zoo where the government the zookeeper feeds the "animals" who can't be released back into the wild because they can't take care of themselves.

With over 50 million Americans on welfare YEAH THERE IS A LOT OF BS such as the op going on.

Since crybabies will never get rid of welfare which needs to be done i say anyone who has ever recevied food stamps pays back what they took.
edit on 9-3-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

With over 250 million Americans living withing deluded reality (perhaps only half of that) you should watch your words. Welfare is the product of your failed society. You sit here and blame your bleep hole's minorities for it when it's really you bleep holes leaders that did it.

Your pathetic attempt to blame minorities on your country's corruptions is pathetic and worth a worthy of idiot of the year award. PS...Americans love welfare and unemployment, so do Canadians. Don't act better than other people just because your imperialist leaders are willing to dish out this slave money.

While you sit here and insult the impoverished people of your country the rest of the real world wishes for a real way for us to work together and fix things.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join