It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S civil war??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Never Government, always the flag

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a full blown civil war won't happen unless someone gets stupid and attacks.

what they attack would have to be a physical structure or person/peoples

the assault on the rights of americans continues every day and shall continue for some time.

when someone has had enough chances are they'll find some like minded individuals and form some groups. they wont talk about it on the net.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
reply to post by pirhanna

So was The Roman Empire
edit on 8-3-2012 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

That does not even compare.

The Roman govt officials did'nt have nukes, drones, satellites, tanks, mini guns, 20,000 pound Moabs, biological weapons, television, radio, all communication means, stealth bombers(all aircraft), trillions of dollars at their disposal, etc......etc......etc......

Do you honestly believe grandpa's shot gun has a chance against all of that?

Well Ill tell you what I know. I am former military, spent 14 yrs in, have a little brother in the 3/75 Rangers right now and another brother that did 18 yrs. When my brother was here on leave a couple of weeks ago we had this talk and I asked him if he would be willing to come to my house and take my guns or enforce any tyrannical law on me and he said no. I told him that was a good answer because if he did he would be leaving in a bag, brother or not.

He answered with the same answer that a good 90% gave when I was in during my service.what you seem to be missing is the fact of whose going to fly all those fancy planes, drive the tanks, and pull the triggers on all the weapons?.....The politicians?

Most military personnel will not turn on their countrymen because they know they would be losing their loved ones. Its kinda the 6 degrees of seperation theory. As far ass your comment about grandpa's shot gun, well there are plenty of us that have a lot more than grandpa's shotgun and plenty more with the training to use what we have with very good results.

Hell just look at what a bunch of tribal camel herders and poppy growers have done to us for almost 10 years in Afghan with AK's, home made bombs, and RPG's.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
The only way the US would be in a civil war is when all have had enough of commerce, that is the TSA and DHS as well as the FBI DoJ and IRS, you can boo hoo and whine all you want over who said and did what in DC but the ones that enforce are the ones that count.

Freedom and speech no longer count, the rights you once had are now gone and lost forever, you can blame the day 9/11 for all of it, for there is no face or name to put the shame of blame on, try you must to no avail, for the anvil of time will test the steel of what is truly right.
edit on 12-3-2012 by bekod because: editing

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

and most are made by hand in some farmers hut from your post

Hell just look at what a bunch of tribal camel herders and poppy growers have done to us for almost 10 years in Afghan with AK's, home made bombs, and RPG's.
yes RPG's can be made in a hut by hand, will not say how or say where to find that kind of info.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by Nucleardiver

and most are made by hand in some farmers hut from your post

yes RPG's can be made in a hut by hand, will not say how or say where to find that kind of info.

ragnar benson has a few books on things of that nature. however that would require some good tools. lathes saws so on and so forth. but it is much easier to buy cold war milsurp like they usually do.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver
Most military personnel will not turn on their countrymen because they know they would be losing their loved ones.

Unfortunately, a lot of the military people who post on this site, seem to overwhelmingly adopt the government's position; or they at least still think they're "fighting for freedom," in Afghanistan or Iraq. I think the government would have to do something fairly blatant for some of the troops to stop making excuses for it.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Not true. Our military men and women are not mindless pawns of the government. They follow orders and to the oath to protect the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. If a civil war were to break out in the US with the government and big corporations against the American citizens, we the people will have most of the military backing us. There will be some who remain loyal to big brother(mostly higher ups who sit behind a desk) but I predict most would fight for the Constitution and for the citizens of the USA. The ones who fight against American citizens will be treated as enemy combatants.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join