It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kennedy Assassination by CIA - 100% proof.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Hi guys, I need your help.
Can anyone of you give me a link to download the full document where this shot was taken from? Would be so great. Read it yourself.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I think the title of your post and its content are a bit misleading. I just felt a bait and switch.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   
If authenticated, which I believe it to be, all it proves is something most of us already knew, that Oswald was trained by the CIA. That still doesn't make it a CIA operation....especially considering there is no possible way Oswald was the lone shooter.

Of course, there is ample evidence that the CIA was in fact behind it (and for good reasons imho, for all Kennedy's revered, he could have really screwed some things up...), but this is hardly the 100% proof claimed in the title....

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
In "Final Judgement" by Michael Collins Piper presents what, in my opinion, is a clear, and iron-clad case, that Kennedy was assassinated by the Israeli Mossad on orders from Ben-Gurion with help from James Jesus Angleton and the Meyer Lansky Crime Syndicate (known today as 'the mob') over the Dimona issue.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
what the hell is dimona? this is the first time ive heard that. what is it johnlear?

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by sublime4372
what the hell is dimona? this is the first time ive heard that. what is it johnlear?

Israel was assembing nuclear bombs at Dimona south of Tel Aviv in alliance with Red China. Its possible that the first test of an Israeli nuke was done at Lop Nor nuclear test facility in the Takla Makan desert in China. Kennedy was insisting tht Ben Gurian allow inspectors into the facility When the inspection finally did occur the Israelis had bricked over the entrances to the weapons part of the facility. Kennedy found out about it and confronted Ben Gurion. Ben Gurion gave the order for the Kennedy assassination and then immediately resigned as Prime Minister in the summer of 1963. The job was done with the help of Israeli mole Jim Angleton. President Johnson never confronted the Israelis over Dimona. This is an opinion only.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Johnlear, in your first post you refer to this amazing hypothesis as clear and ironclad evidence, and in the last one you say it's your opinion only.

I believe your last post.

Certainly you're entitled to your opinion, but dropping a bunch of names like James Jesus Angleton, David ben-Gurion, etc. is no evidence; it's merely name-dropping.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
Johnlear, in your first post you refer to this amazing hypothesis as clear and ironclad evidence, and in the last one you say it's your opinion only.

In both posts johnlear clarified that it is his opinion only. I don't understand why some members have trouble determining which statements are fact and opinion. Especially when the author states that it is his opinion.

Final judgment is on my list of books to review.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street

I believe your last post.

Certainly you're entitled to your opinion, but dropping a bunch of names like James Jesus Angleton, David ben-Gurion, etc. is no evidence; it's merely name-dropping.

I guess I dropped the ball on that one. I believe tht Michael Collins Piper sets forth an ironclad case about who killed Kennedy. The book is 10 years old has had a couple of reprints, is about 600 pages long and has around 600 or 700 footnotes. I was heavily in the Kennedy thing years ago and know all the theories. Michael takes each one, dissects it, answers it and provides documented proof.

It is my opinion that the first Israelil nuke test was at Lop Nor.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Hey Lear, dont listen to critics, allright? I think your pretty smart and have good opinions. Every angle of something needs to be examined. No matter how small. Hey, since your dad owned a jet company, can I borrow 50 bucks?

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sublime4372
Hey Lear, dont listen to critics, allright? I think your pretty smart and have good opinions. Every angle of something needs to be examined. No matter how small. Hey, since your dad owned a jet company, can I borrow 50 bucks?

My Dad and I had a slight disagreement before he died in 1978. He left me $1 which, incidentally I never got. In the text of his will this phrase was repeated 26 times: "...except John Olsen Lear." Do you think he was trying to tell me something?

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Man, that sucks!

Anyhoo...

I doubt Mossad could have pulled it off. Not to mention, seems like a drastic step for such a problem. Kennedy wanted to disband the CIA...at a very crucial time. Many unscrupulous in the CIA were making a mint off the drug trade, the Russian threat was still a real one, and the dismantling of the CIA would have brought many things to light (such as a chance of uncovering Majestic), that at least some saw as sufficient reason to rub him out.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Man, that sucks!

Anyhoo...

I doubt Mossad could have pulled it off. Not to mention, seems like a drastic step for such a problem. Kennedy wanted to disband the CIA...at a very crucial time. Many unscrupulous in the CIA were making a mint off the drug trade, the Russian threat was still a real one, and the dismantling of the CIA would have brought many things to light (such as a chance of uncovering Majestic), that at least some saw as sufficient reason to rub him out.

Well, I would be interested in your opinion after you read Pipers book.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
John Lear---> that sucks

Gazrok---> Heres my problem with the whole Kennedy conspiricy. If someone had the balls to murder the prez, why so public and gruesome? A hit , one would think, would be done professionaly and quietly. At least IMO.

Of course it would be huge, but they could have covered their tracks better. again, IMO.

Big part of me thinks Oswald was a nut, and thats the end of story. Except that whole Jack Ruby thing. Thats where I start to turn back to the conspiricies.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sublime4372

Who knows what really happened (?), but the 'official story' (magic bullet and all) is suspicious, in my opinion.

The Kennedy brothers (John and Bobby) were going up against a lot of powerful interests, to include the Mob, the CIA, and the anti-Castro Cubans, just to name a few.

I think it significant that the House Select Committee on Assassinations determined a probable conspiracy in both the JFK and MLK murders.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

Can't find the book in any of the normal places I get my Ebooks from

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by johnlear

Can't find the book in any of the normal places I get my Ebooks from

download a torrent and then go to isohunt and download it
heres a link to the isohunt download, to download, after youve installed a torrent (I have BitTorrent)

isohunt.com...

Hope this helps!

edit on 11/11/2010 by theUNKNOWNawaits because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The driver shot JFK clearly and obviously but the zapruder film needed to be picked apart and analyzed by someone and that someone turned out to be me.
www.dailymotion.com...

Nix film close-up shows Greer's left arm crossing over.

I got this gif from this clip. Start it at 1:09 and see Greer quickly moving his left arm over his shoulder in unison with the headshot. The nix film was not shown close-up but when this sequence is zoomed in on the limo, this whopper is revealed. The goons covered those movements with fakery in the zfilm but could not or didn't bother with the nix film.

THE FAKE GREY STREAK covered Greer's arm movement in the zfilm and the nix film proves that alteration beyond any doubt. Case Closed, finally.

The driver killed Kennedy and the Nix film provides conclusive proof to this inevitable truth.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Mike Piper's book is close, real close. He just needs to remember the British and the Israel game are married by common ancestry.

I showed Mike Piper this missive a month ago and he liked it, perhaps you might like to read the same.

The thesis:

Solving the JFK assassination is as simple as taking note of the extreme right wing shift in America when Roosevelt died and Truman took over and handed British elements too much power over America’s directions so as to be used for Empire. Truman set up the CIA and lots of the British and MI-5 types caused a divided loyalty within the CIA. That division helped to have many look the other way as parts of CIA kill Castro projects continued under private funding near New Orleans. This was who Lee Oswald and Judyth Baker came to work for in the plot to kill Castro that was similar to the Stalin Doctor’s Plot. When it was clear this private plot to kill Castro failed those same plotters turned their interests into killing JFK. They wanted to pull off the same type advantage gained by the Truman take over by getting the highly corrupt Lyndon Johnson into the President position and removing their opposition toward attacks on Communism and Castro. They did this via getting the buy-in of those high in the US Government and by inclusion of Foreign British Agents that arranged the Foreign Mafia killers of JFK. That is the very heart of the sinister plot for the JFK assassination, as it takes a lot of covert cooperation to kill a US President.

The bigger details to support the above:

www.doewatch.com...

and watch out for the gang that really don't want this out:

www.doewatch.com...

Just do a small bled adjustment with Final Chapter and you'll have solved the JFK assassination.

top topics

join