It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Lost

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

. . . All I want is a reason to believe in life and a reason to love . . .

It sounds like you want a world view but not one where the people offering it look to gain by having you accept their version. There is such a thing but you probably don't know about it since no one can profit from it, because it was come upon by ancient people long ago.

Be convinced in your mind of what is good.

Do not have passionate desires for what you think you need to get by, but simple wishes.

Have your emotion based in the present, and have it as an attitude of joy.

Do not have fear of the future but approach it with caution.

Understand your current circumstances objectively and as if you were looking at it from where you hope to be when you have reached your goal and to see everything as having its place in your obtaining it, so as not to have regrets.
edit on 8-3-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

All I want is a reason to believe in life and a readon to love, why does man have to manipulate me into believing in their version of religion or indeed criminalising me for being different and wanting to break the mould of this modern slavery of society?

Finding reason is a slave based race trapped in 3D Earth Life Matrix is no easy task friend, probably why so many ascribe to a religion where a man comes to save you, no matter what you do. That way you don't have to take personal responsibility for your actions, you always have the Devil/Demons to blame that on.
Early on, years before I discovered who and what I am in reality, I too was manipulated, brainwashed, and coerced into "giving my heart, soul and mind to Jesus," in the distant hope that I could some day go to "Heaven," and completely avoid "Hell." Then, thankfully, a preacher told me to do something that made me see through all of the innuendo and myths, and allowed me to see just how evil and cruel the God of the Bible really is. He told me to "read your Bible, son, all of the answers are in there." Instead of finding answers, all I found was more and more questions. Then I began to see apparitions of some of these "Gods," and realized they were all just ET Beings posing as Gods. I became aware of the Golden Race, and even though I am still mostly in the dark about them, I know they exist, and I know that somehow they are in control of our Matrix. I had two direct encounters with these Golden Men, and then during Astral Travel I happened onto their "lair," or rather "control room." As my Spirit approached, I came from their left side rear. They could not see me. They were very tall, perhaps 12 feet or so, and each sat on a Golden Throne, and even Being was covered in Gold, from head to toe. Each wore a crown, encrusted with many jewels. The thrones sat side by side. The opposite corner had a screen which wrapped around two of the "walls," the screen looked like polished glass, and had lots of little colored lights on it. The Gold Men would "send" thoughts, I could actually feel the flow of them, and then these little Black Guys, very short beings, all blacked out so no personal features showed, would move the lights on the screen. I pondered this, and realized these Beings were controlling something. Then the nearest one turned and saw me there. He glared at me, and sent thoughts directly into my head...."Get Out! You do not belong here!" I was slammed back into my body in a violent sort of way.
Since that time, I have had a great many experiences that would border on the supernatural. I have come to realize that the supernatural world is hidden from us, and religions do everything possible to keep this hidden.
My best advice to you friend is:
Open your Eyes, and your Mind to their fullest potential. Raise your Inner, Spiritual Self to it's highest level. Follow the Golden Rule, and treat everyone like you want to be treated. Examine and Question everything, especially things from Authority Figures, and Establishment.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
You may be lost.
You are definitely not alone.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
It's okay to be lost.

Some are born "off the path" and they have to look for it. Some are born on the path but get "off it" for all kinds of reasons. I was born off the path...it took me years to find it. I was super lost.

My "truth" for you to consider only...in the end it is YOUR path alone that matters.

Religions were meant to be obeyed, they are authoritarian, Man made, with the flaws of man inherent in them.

The spiritual philosophy on which all religions are based off of is divine. it is the true heart of religion.

When I looked for my "truth" in religion it was hard to get past all the man made crap to see the spiritual purity behind the dogma.....

This is where religion failed me.

once I knew the spiritual heart of religion I saw religion as a guide for me to follow while i walk my spiritual path in this world.

It is not some authoritarian concept of rules that humans are not allowed to disobey or a all powerful god will condemn us! No, no, no.....that is BS fear mongering man made poop.

Strip away the ideology of religion and at its heart I find my truth. Almost all religions say the same thing to me once I get past the ideology, doctrine, dogma.

My best advice is be still. And suffer through things. Take responsibility for the consequences of your bad actions....suffering is good for the soul, it is purifying. Do not bring undue suffering upon yourself!!! But just man up when you screw up....that teaches humility which is very helpful from a spiritual perspective.

In stillness amazing things happen.....sounds like a paradox but it's true.

God Is already in you, god is manifesting through you out into the world....you just are not aware of it yet, but you will "know it" when it is the right time.....

god made its presence felt to me via suffering, I was a stubborn and arrogant person, thought my scheiss did not stink and all that....god brought me to my knees as they say.

God is not a concept.....god is an in dwelling knowing....something your mind will never be able to make any sense of.

You cannot "think" god or faith into being.

But once you "know" the "knowing" ie your own unique "truth" you will have all the faith you will ever need.

Then you will be able to "lift the veil" and see the grand scheme behind all things.

You say you feel lost, but I believe it is only when we are truly lost that we are found.

believe me when you are REALLY lost, GOD will find YOU. You do not have to go searching for it.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

What is the golden race????

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Thank you for all of your replies. I think that I am walking this path in order for me to discover my spirituality, Iften it is easy to forget about your soul when things in life are too easy for us, I think through the harder times it is when we find our place. I think I have made my first connection today along my path, I still don't believe in manufactured Gods that man makes up but I think I feel a prescence and I have asked for forgiveness and for help in battling my own personal demons. I know I am ingerantly good inside I just have a battle to fight those demons who are self destructive, I ruin my own life out of choice but I wish not too. I ask for gods help to stop me doing this and I pray that I will be forgiven for all the bad jusgements I have made.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Jesus is the truth, don't be put off Christianity because of what some people have done in his name. Without Jesus their really is no truth or hope in this life. The bible unlike other religious books is self authenticating. Nothing else compares to the accuracy of the bible when it comes to prophecy, history and archaeological evidence. I was once in your shoes and God put it in my heart to seek truth and I found it in his son Christ Jesus. Get your self a Bible read atleast the Gospels of Mark, Matthew, Luke and John and you might just be shocked at what you find. Truth comes like a ocean wave quickly and evidently when you eventually find it.

Also check this video out:

www.youtube.com...

Christianity is certainly more than a religion, its a relationship with God and acknowledgement of certain events that took place in history.
edit on 9-3-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Mijamija

God is not a concept.....god is an in dwelling knowing....something your mind will never be able to make any sense of.

You cannot "think" god or faith into being.

But once you "know" the "knowing" ie your own unique "truth" you will have all the faith you will ever need.

Then you will be able to "lift the veil" and see the grand scheme behind all things.

Beautifully said, mija!
So true. My experience has been different than yours, but I came to the same conclusion (and am still finding even more to back it up!)

EDIT: And, once you get the 'knowing', even though unable to articulate it (which because you can't makes it ever more profound.... then the kernels of sameness in the "religions" start to come together and it makes perfect sense. It does give you all the faith you will ever need....it's amazing...
even helps to interpret difficult parts of the Bible that trip up those who don't quite get it...once you have the knowing, it's simple to see what those passages mean. Pretty straightforward, really.

edit on 10-3-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
I see myself as a caring and emotional person but in life I have found myself constantly seeking for some truth or some closure to what life actually is. I find myself being a very spiritual person and always thinking about why we are here and what we can do to be good for people. Yet I find myself feeling polluted by oeganised religion and feel I cannot trust what man presents to me due to their lust for power. Yet God (if there is one) will not reveal themselves to me despite me being thirsty for a reason and a model to base my life on and devote my love of which is bursting to get out.

Yet this does not happen and the only thing each person from religion can tell me is that I must have faith and all will become clear, from Christianity to Judaism to Islam they all believe that I must belive without doubt despite the terrible human race having their mits on the biblical scriptures before I get to read them.

All I want is a reason to believe in life and a readon to love, why does man have to manipulate me into believing in their version of religion or indeed criminalising me for being different and wanting to break the mould of this modern slavery of society?

For me as to compare my situation with yours, it causes too much 'Fear of the Lord' for to me think about the 'meaning of life.' The meaning is literally too much for my mind and body to handle, there is no other alternative but to not think about it.

We as souls of God are looking for love. But love is always there, it is us that stop it from growing within. I have been put down constantly because I am not perfect. I have witnessed pure divine love over and over again, yet it keeps on getting taken away, I am ruining it because I am not perfect.

We cannot trust the world, we may have to speak about what 'interaction in society' really means.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

I do not or cannot believe in the bible because it has come from a human source. However I have full reason to believe there is something out there. I think that being as nice as I can possibly be will help me towards enlightenment, too many people in this world bring pain to people and they are often the wealthiest, I am begining to see being poor as being closer to God. If I was rich I'd spend it all on those not as well off as me maybe thats why I'm not rich.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
By the way I think this is worth a kisten if you believe in the devine

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Yeshua (Jesus) the messiah is the only way to salvation and God.

Please understand that the Bible is divinely inspired. Understanding it can really clear up alot of your confusion. I'll be happy to help you if you need help.

Is there a specific concept you can't understand or agree with in the Bible?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo

Please understand that the Bible is divinely inspired. Understanding it can really clear up alot of your confusion. I'll be happy to help you if you need help.

Do you think it is possible that Islam is the continuation of Jesus and other prophets' lineage???If no please state why,I am curious on how the Christians think(I am not a muslim btw)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

The bible has been tainted by man therefore it cannot be trusted. I do not deny the existence of jesus or God, I just choose to make my own thoughts about what they are. Believing in the bible which has been though many mans hands is too much for me, I have learn't in life that man cannot be trusted and family only just so I have to make my own mind up.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumSeeker

Do you think it is possible that Islam is the continuation of Jesus and other prophets' lineage???If no please state why,I am curious on how the Christians think(I am not a muslim btw)

Muslims believe that Jesus is a prophet and we misundestood his message. They believe that Mohammed was the last prophet and any virtuous muslim would believe in Christianitys ideals.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Despite what Wildtimes would lead you to believe. The bible is a message of HOPE. In the New Testament you will find what you seek. Yeshua the Messiah (Jesus the Christ) can heal whatever heartache or pain you have, if you open your mind to him. You can have a personal relationship with him and he will teach you. He will teach you love, forgiveness and mercy and you will have inner peace and you do not even need to go to church for his gift of salvation.

You can choose whatever path you want as is your right, but no one else in history can teach you more then he can. If you can find the courage and strength, ask him to show you and he will.

May you find the peace you're seeking.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l

Originally posted by QuantumSeeker

Yeah,thats what I mean ,do you that is possible???

Muslims believe that Jesus is a prophet and we misundestood his message. They believe that Mohammed was the last prophet and any virtuous muslim would believe in Christianitys ideals.

Uhm why you quote my comment??
Uhm afaik Jesus's teaching seems more spiritual (not too familiar with christianity actually),but Mohammad seems have the tendency to set rules and regulations to keep his ummah away from sins.Or do you believe in gnostic interpretation of Jesus instead of the islamic one??
edit on 10-3-2012 by QuantumSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Despite what Wildtimes would lead you to believe. The bible is a message of HOPE. In the New Testament you will find what you seek. Yeshua the Messiah (Jesus the Christ) can heal whatever heartache or pain you have, if you open your mind to him. You can have a personal relationship with him and he will teach you. He will teach you love, forgiveness and mercy and you will have inner peace and you do not even need to go to church for his gift of salvation.

You can choose whatever path you want as is your right, but no one else in history can teach you more then he can. If you can find the courage and strength, ask him to show you and he will.

May you find the peace you're seeking.

I am not closing my eyes to that, I just subscribe to an untainted version of god. Man corrupts everything he touches, thats why I have to have my own intimate experie4nce of god to hld np reservations. Be that right or not I will soon find out.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumSeeker

I do not believe in any man made interperation. I believe that is not what god would have wished for. God wants us to connect despite what humanity tells us. I believe god is pure and the churches cannot comprehend that. I am not saying churches are bad, they all mean the best I just think they distort gods word.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

So what are you doing by applying your own philosophy? You're doing the same thing scribes have done forever.

Alot of people on this thread are claiming that the Bible has been tainted by the hands of man, so much that it's unreliable. Yet, nobody has provided a single shred of evidence. I don't want personal opinions, I wan't proof. It is my firm belief, that this all stems from some misconceptions about the Bible. People spend years in schools and years of their lives studying biblical authorship. The truth is much less sinister then you think.

The thing you have to understand about biblical authorship, is that it was and is a system. When a prophet got the word of God, the Lord's spirit showed them the vision. That prophet wrote it down. The Bible did not spring up overnight, it is a collection of doctrines. Some doctrines were omitted to from the Bible you see sold today. All those doctrines had to undergo translations. How do you think we're able to read in over 250+ language? Because a scribe sat down and translated. He didn't insert some dubious hidden meaning into it. There are mistranslations don't get me wrong, thankfully we can make our own corrections to get closer to the words it that were originally written.

5000 years of oral tradition can't survive. Somebody eventually had to write it down. God gave us our mouths, and our hands for a reason. God himself was the first to issue written law, the 10 commandments in a language that Moses and the people could understand.

This is the just of it all: If you believe that Yeshua the messiah is the Son of God and that he died on the cross, you will be given salvation. You don't have to be in any religion, but I highly suggest reading the Bible.

edit on 10-3-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join