It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if an ET landed in your backyard...?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Nothing landed,that was noticed. But ,was outside late at night. In darkness. A creature looking like a panther,slightly bigger than a house cat,appeared in the corner of my site. So ,startled I looked directly at it and seen a different form. A more human figure like form. Startled,my arms went up in the air out of reaction.

The creature then mimiced me and raised its arms. So scared,I pretended I didnt see it and not running but walking fast,I went into the house. As I was entering the house a human like voice said "dont worry im not coming in with you".

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

I would ask nicely if I could hitch a ride back to the ETs homeworld,where I would offer to teach them about our world-As long as they let me take my dogs,telescope and some friends and relatives.
And I'd offer to cook up some snacks for the journey.

If that was not an option,I would ask if the alien could download all of its knowledge into my little brain,especially that of how its craft worked,and how to manufacture wormholes.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I'd ask the ET to please take me and my family with them.

As far as assuming that I built my home, no, I think ET's would be smarter than that. After all, it's not likely that they would have personally built the ship they travelled to Earth in?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

well they would want to know who crafted my twelve gage and i will tell them about construction then ask why did they land in my back yard and is there ship going to kill my grass

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
After much fist pumping and dancing around and "I knew its", I would point up at Carl Sagan and smile.

Then I would ask if I could go aboard, and then I would ask if they could tell me everything about where they come from and what it is like there. Then I would remember myself and offer refreshments, provided I was still alive and not dinner.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I would be very clear on the meaning of the book on the dashboard of the ship...."To Serve Man"
. Seriously,
I hope I would be able to control my fear enough to be diplomatic as I'm sure they would look nothing like us.
Then, as others have said, exchange information about each other.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JMech
I would be very clear on the meaning of the book on the dashboard of the ship...."To Serve Man"
. Seriously,
I hope I would be able to control my fear enough to be diplomatic as I'm sure they would look nothing like us.
Then, as others have said, exchange information about each other.

LOL to serve man. I remember that story. Yeah i would after they came out with a white flag and stating they come in peace. Then we would talk and I would try to negotiate them landing on the white house lawn in broad daylight during the inauguration of the new president and say to him we voted for the other guy! I would also ask them if they could give us free energy so we could stop using oil and gas screwing the Oil companies in one fell swoop.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join