It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special ammo for shooting zombies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by kawika
reply to post by jude11

Ok, if zombies are not real, why do they put up warning signs on the freeway? Huh.

Debunk that...

Zombies ahead

i hope you are trolling.

That sign has been explained for years.

And we have a winnah!

Peace

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by dawnprince
Zombies are a figment of somebody's overactive imagination , so just shoot them with imaginary bullets and an imaginary gun . It would be far less expensive and you won't need a licence.

edit on 8-3-2012 by dawnprince because: (no reason given)

Just what the blind will say, right before they become zombie breakfast!

You cannot prove there will never be a zombie ever...therefore, zombies are just as credible as god.

Have you not heard of the visionary prophet, Romero?!!

Oh great . So you admit that people are buying REAL bullets to kill imaginary creatures ?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I think the most disturbing thing about this thread is the clear lack of humor some people have.

I would rather deal with a zombie apocalypse than a room full of people that can't figure out when something is toungue in cheek...actually...not sure what the difference would be at that point.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

You are right! I remember now.

You have to put salt in the mouth and sew it shut.

edit on 8-3-2012 by kawika because: corectolated spel'n err

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
230 grain Full Metal Jacket is my round of choice. It's just a marketing ploy and it works because people think it's cool looking.

Oh, and it's cheapest here. www.cheaperthandirt.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Zombies are a figment of somebody's overactive imagination , so just shoot them with imaginary bullets and an imaginary gun . It would be far less expensive and you won't need a licence.

edit on 8-3-2012 by dawnprince because: (no reason given)

Just what the blind will say, right before they become zombie breakfast!

You cannot prove there will never be a zombie ever...therefore, zombies are just as credible as god.

Have you not heard of the visionary prophet, Romero?!!

Oh great . So you admit that people are buying REAL bullets to kill imaginary creatures ?

Yes...no doubt
in the same way you can name your gun "zombie killer".
However, doesn't mean that gun will be strictly for zombie killing...might also use it on the range.
I would buy some...conversation piece

(and I don't even own a gun..however, if they had some sweet zombie killer gun, I would consider buying it)

I would also buy:
a carved out stake from wood imported from transylvania
a silver bullet
a properly made tin foil helmit
etc...its called collecting pop culture items for fun and (potential) profit.

but nevermind..ya...they are selling this because they are actually worried about a zombie apocalypse.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

reply to post by dawnprince

Yup, On my other thread they told me Judge Judy is fake.

Can you believe that?

My other thread

Well, if they are not real, the guys that came up with the idea are marketing geniuses.

They invented a whole new market for their product, not existing before.

Oh, I cracked up laughing when you said that. I have to read that now.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

reply to post by jude11

Ok, if zombies are not real, why do they put up warning signs on the freeway? Huh.

Debunk that...

Zombies ahead

Really didn't think I had to debunk it since it's been done a thousand times already. And I would also venture to say that if you truly knew the subject, you would know this.

But then again, you are not posting this thread out of seriousness are you? C'mon, you can tell the truth...

Unless you truly are serious and that would be something I couldn't help with.

In any case, you'll get your 50+ replies and be a star on the front page for maybe 17 hrs.

Peace

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Its cool.

Brother is a shrink.

I get all the free mental health care I can stand.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CriticalMess

Zombies, Mad Cows and You Tips, News Oh, that cow is pissed! Do you know why? No, it isn't because he knows how tasty he would be fried up between two pieces of bread. He's just learned that he's likely to get all zombie-like. A new varient of bovine spongiform encephalitis (mad cow disease) is related to a disease in humans called Variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease. Take a look at some of the human symptoms and let me know if they look familiar: Changes in Gait (walking) Lack of coordination Muscle twitching and stiffness Profound confusion and disorientation Rapid delirium or dementia Speech impairment Did you figure it out? No? Have you looked at the name of the site? Yes... that's right... zombies. Good job. Do you have the rest of the symptoms or just the confusion one? Infections have been reported in those who have recieved corneal transplants or growth hormone from infected cadavers. It isn't yet clear whether an infected cow can pass this on to humans by being so damn delicious, but keep an eye on the people stumbling out of the local burger joint.

www.ifyouwereazombie.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kawika

there just the same as the same old hornaday bullets just a yellow tip instead of a red one well atleast for the .22
there just smart enough to switch up the campaign strategy and market it like that haha.. still a great bullet and does great damage and splinters when it impacts.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
i wish it would be zombies... that way i dont feel as bad eliminating some of the populous when TSHTF

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Its gotten to the point where I cant tell if the people who are falling for the tongue in cheek or troll are reverse trolling. I still enjoy the occasional angry U2U. Or ridiculous reply.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
2012 survival bullets would sell to the preppers

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

What a shame the Zombie Max only come in 185's as my cadillac load is a 230 grain as well.
I would love to get a box of these just for the box.

For the rest of you seers, when will this world end and what will do it in?
I'm assuming you know this as you "know" zombies could never be real.
All I am getting at is I never believed alot of things could happen but as of late we are living in bizzarro world.
And as a youth I was a Boy Scout, "Be Prepared"!

20 bucks is not a big chunk of change to lose on a novelty item.
Hell, I've spent that much on 2 funnel cakes at an amusement park, or 2 sodas and a popcorn at the theatre, actually I think the sodas and popcorn was more...

edit on 8-3-2012 by g146541 because: spellar brokeded

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
im selling solar flare proof sun visors iff any ones intrested

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Well hold on now. There could be zombies one day.
Not in the "digging out of the grave" type but there can be people infected with a virus that can make them appear to be zombies, like the game Left 4 Dead.

Just saying.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by GunzCoty

That is what they say about Mad Cow or a variant of it,

cannibals have been know to get from all their brain eating....

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

Like these?

edit on 8-3-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GunzCoty

Well hold on now. There could be zombies one day.
Not in the "digging out of the grave" type but there can be people infected with a virus that can make them appear to be zombies, like the game Left 4 Dead.

Just saying.

There is a very distinct difference between the fantasy world of computer games and real life

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join