It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coke, Pepsi make changes to avoid cancer warning

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
Are they removing the BPA in their cans yet? That's an even bigger culprit for diabetes and heart disease than the sugars in it!!!!

BPA is another horrible thing that some members will try and glorify. That stuff is just plain poison in any dosage but you will become a fear mongerer for rasing awareness on it's toxicity.

Watch out!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by WhatAreThey

Yes, If we did a study on WATER and made HUMANS drink the equivalent (or thereabouts) amount, then we'd see that water is a toxic substance that causes hyponitreimia , the brain to swell, and eventually death.

They didn't give the rats or mice enough fluids to cause the symptoms you mentioned. The toxins were measured in PPM from a concentrate mixed with water. Inject me with an equal amount of pure water as the rats (to scale) and I will not suffer anything other than a risk of infection from the needle itself.

If humans react anything like rodents do to this stuff, we would probably have the same lesions on our livers as found in the study...or maybe we already do.

Actually, you will... especially with PURE water that you mention. Truly Distilled (not store bought) contains no sodium to balance the salt/water ratio. This is especially true of you have this pure water actually injected into your blood stream...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
What doesn't cause cancer now-a-days?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr

Nothing doesn't cause cancer :-P

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Caught this earlier today. Turns out to be a danger you have to drink one thousand cans a day. I wonder how many are drinking that many? Anyone here?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
This is very exciting, as THIS has created many instant jobs across the broad spectrum of informing the public. On the online scene its estimated several unofficial hundred have been employed by both firms to begin the campaign of information awareness. Myself, i am aware of two such people who have been employed to spread the "good news" around the internet regarding information awareness.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr

Exactly, and i do not know why the alternative health nuts really care about what causes cancer. Is there any form of alternative medicine that cannot CURE cancer?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join