I don't drink any soda myself, as I drink the well water outside of myself and that is it.
However, I believe it is increasingly hard to not be poisoned by anything in this day and age.
Processed foods contains tons of chemicals, even those similar to Anti-freeze, also contains inorganic materials that are hard to digest to make the
food stretch out. Bottled water apparently contains toxins that seep from the plastic they are contained in over time. Milk is pumped full of
anti-biotics and hormones. Our bread is even bleached and then "enriched". Monsanto is reaching their chemicals in many of the foods we buy, even good
ol' Campbell's soup isn't safe any longer. Our fresh fruits and veggies from the normal super market are also tainted by Monsanto. Even the air we
breathe is being poisoned by the chemicals they are spraying into the atmosphere. Etc etc etc, I could go on and on....
We're not safe in anything we do, haha.
So, this is of no surprise at all to me, and really the least of my personal worries.
Very fascinating information though, thank you for sharing
edit on 8-3-2012 by GreenEyedVixen because: (no reason given)