Ron Paul to Speak in Springfield mo. This Saturday

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by KwisatzHaderach

Did my son check you in? He was in a dress shirt, vest, tie and glasses. Young guy.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Here's one for you...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Not really Wrabbit, this one is more your style! This is the speech which drew thousands of supporters yet THEY DIDNT SHOW UP AT THE CAUCUS TO CAST THEIR VOTES!!!

edit on 11-3-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
www.ronpaul2012.com...

COME ON! Where is the support here? I am a long standing member of descent reputation, why no stars, flags and comments here? DONT GIVE UP!!! The people can win this!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

keep up the fight antar!

Ron Paul can still definatly win nomination

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Dr Ron Paul Openly calls GOP election fraud...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

You would think, however santorum drew at 2:30 pm a crowd of 150. Ron Paul later drove in by the registered supporters over 2,500...

Now to be honest, some of those 150 were there just to listen to the competition...

Get to your local caucus this saturday and have your vote truly count. If you need any info at all on where to go or who to connect with ahead of time u2u me and Ill hook you up.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
its so odd
if RP is so un electable
how come the MSM ignores him so
and how come he draws such big crowds compared to some of the afront runners that the msm promotes?
edit on 12-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Well to be honest my friend, they are afraid of what he can do as President and will do. Here is a perfect example of just what tptb are in for when he is elected:

Ron Paul assassination Attempt:

Now mind you this is just one small example but you get the point.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Sorry I didn't get to go I had a family gathering that was sprung on me at literally last minute, pissed me off they new I was planning on going.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I absolutely will be there for the caucus. If Ron Paul loses it won't be due to a lack of anything I was able to do in helping him succeed.

It does make me feel better that Santorum got virtually no attention here. I never even thought about going to his yet I never considered missing the Paul event. Amazing what a different some sincerity makes vs. another garden variety politician with nothing new to say, eh? lol.....

I'm looking forward to seeing how this caucus works and how it plays out for the Paul supporters as a fair and proper part of the process. I heard some of what people were saying was already being done and talked about in Missouri at that lecture beforehand and I am certainly interested in seeing how much of that funny business actually happens where I see it. What an election, and it's got so much time left to go.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
what we need are severa thousand world leaders who like RP are at least trying to do the right thing
gee imagine that...the right things might actually get done

go git em tiger!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I agree! My children and family are so proud of me and themselves for becoming educated in this process which has been covered up from the general public far too long.

My Grandpa who has only missed voting one time since the 20's never knew about thte caucus process! he thought that the nominee won by the Primaries! Me too! Ok, so transparency is needed and I fully support you doing everything you can for future generations, peace and prosperity based on the Constitution.

I am so frickin busy right now you wouldn't believe it!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Just enlightening people to the truth in all matters, the rest claim they want transparency and clarity, but it is like a proposed Bill, the OPPOSITE of what they say and what transparency means!

Wish you were in my county to become a delegate!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by KwisatzHaderach

Here is the full Speech for you to enjoy, I am sorry that you did not make it but am glad to hear that your family loves you and wants you to be with them on a Saturday night!

ronpaulflix.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
This is such an important interview especially the last several minutes, this is what is on the line here.
ronpaulflix.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

They don't really it was more like make fun of the young libertarian night. Thank you though I love hearing him, you can feel the emotion when he speaks.
edit on 13-3-2012 by KwisatzHaderach because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
WE THE PEOPLE OF MISSOURI Took delegates and kicked but! Unofficial tally's from my local area, 65 delegates in Springfield/Green county along with ALL the Alternates, Polk county fought HARD with just a handful of Ron Paul voters and a Room full of santorum supporters and took 5 delegates and a few Alternates for Ron Paul.

LOADS of CRAZY stories coming in including a total shut down and forfeit of Delegates from one county over the enormous crowds there for Ron Paul who were shouting his name...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join