It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German scientist patents way of making clothes from cow's milk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

A German scientist and fashion designer has patented a process for making clothes from cow's milk despite much skepticism from experts.

Anke Domaske has discovered a way to create clothes using "milk threads" through a machine that transforms the dairy product into a silky cotton. She is planning on producing garments with that method on an industrial scale.

www.aljazeera.com...

Who would have thought that a milk product could be worn.

The wonders of science.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

Well it is amazing but I am sad for all the cows already! i hope they can use the milk protein and duplicate it in a natural way in the lab and leave the Bovines out of it!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

i thought they had to be milked otherwise the udders swell? or is that like an old wives tale? either way sf op this science stuff has been on a roll lately

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
sounds like the genetically modified cows with spiders silk in them.
2nd

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilrathiLG

i thought they had to be milked otherwise the udders swell? or is that like an old wives tale? either way sf op this science stuff has been on a roll lately

It works just like with humans, you have to have a baby to get milk. They impregnate the cows and take the newborns away to made into veal or kill them. The mothers cry for their babies terribly after they take them horrible to see.

Then yes they have to be milked just like people or it hurts. Then if the milk stops you get them pregnant again, till they stop producing then kill them and get a younger cow.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

It's funny... People on here continually tell us to wake up, and not let the PTB get away with their plan to make us zombie slaves etc etc... but we're already there.

We accept all of the wrongs in the world without blinking an eye, and if we do blink an eye, there is someone to say "Why, don't you drink milk?"

Much like I expect in 50 years, people will say "Why, don't you like having your life made so easy, being attached to that battery?" as we're hooked up 'for work' without consent.

We're already that zombie race we are so scared of... a mindless collective of creatures blinded from reality and kept satiated with luxury..

... but on topic, why would people need a milk dress/suit? Can't we grow cotton anymore? Hemp in abundance to make rock solid clothing? We're looking at the pretty things to find even prettier things, ignoring that we're already rich.

new topics

top topics

join